Chapter 3- The Lesser Devil
62 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yang Ge got up from his seat like everyone else to pick up his backpack which contained the study materials for his next exam. On getting to the front of the auditorium Yang Ge pulled out his school bag from among the gazillion bags stacked on the floor with his bag to unzip his bag and from there he pulled out a white sheet of paper which mapped out his entire exam.

Highlighted in orange was foreign language which was an afternoon paper with an allotted time of 2hrs. 30mins, the options to pick from the foreign language section read as follows: English, Japanese, Russian, German, French & Spanish.

"English?! No way! Why would I even want to take a language that is hard to understand. It is no different from Russia or French or even Spanish! They all follow a similar pattern when it comes to writing down sentences. I'll rather take my shot at Japanese at least it was derived from Chinese characters. I did poorly at Physics this is my chance to redeem myself and earn enough points to make the score that I need to get into medical school."

Yang Ge thoughtfully made his way back to his previous seat which was a single slate gray metal table and navy blue padded chair to munch on a convenience store bread and sports drink.

0