Chapter 4- Wicked Examiner
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One hour came and left in a flash as Yang Ge crammed the Japanese literature that was supposed to prepare him for the foreign exam portion of the National College Entrance Exam.

His invigilator a portly short man with bald head walked into the auditorium and saw that it was almost at full capacity.

"Okay everyone, I want you to take your things and place them right here!"

No microphone in sight, the middle aged man had to shout at the top of his voice as he pointed at a spot by his feet way up at the front. Like zombies the bleary eyed students including Yang Ge hastily shut their books and took their bags up to where the man instructed them to.

"Hurry! We don't have all day!"


"Does the old frog want us to fly? Can't he see the stress we are all under! What's his problem?!"

Yang Ge was beginning to get pissed off at the school's invigilator but he had to comply nonetheless.

"Go stand outside as I call your names one by one to come in!"

"Mr. Lau, please I need to quickly run to the toilet, if you call me before I return is that going to affect my exam?"

A youth with bright eyes cupped his hands as though offering a prayer as he pleaded with the examiner to allow him to use the restroom before the exam.

"No bathroom breaks! Go stand outside with the others! You had all that time before I came in and now you are asking me to waste more time! Scram!"

Lau Yi barked at the slow-witted boy who had to hang his head down in shame as he scurried out of the auditorium with the others following after him.

0