Chapter 5 – Plant Elementals are just too weak…
40 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Léo got up right before first sun up and started to neatly pack his things, once he was done he put it neatly in his spatial ring along with some other things for his sleep and eating. He didn't forget to bring some Iced Hibiscus Phoenix Tea in a jug, along with some Hibiscus cakes.

———

As Leo stood outside his house he looked up with a wave of sadness.

"Mom, I'm finally leaving you.

I don't want to and I still want to be in the house waiting for you to come back, but I can't wait any longer. 8 years is a long time of waiting, when I know you are never going to come back, and I can't do it any longer.

Do you remember the movie we used to watch everyday? Yea, I'm going to be traveling with the Male Lead in the movie, you know my idol! I'm finally going to see the world and with my idol. I'm sure you'll be happy for me…

Also you don't need to worry about the shop, I have very reliable workers and I'll be back to do the task you tasked me with. I haven't used any of the space crystals and in a year or two I should be able to complete the task!

First sun is almost here and I should get going, I'll see you again in two years."

———

-Knock Knock-

While getting dressed Kenji heard a series of knocks on his door.

He squinted his eyes.

"Who is it?"

"It's Leo, Mr. Akamura!" The sweet deep voice sounded.

He dropped the shirt he was about to put on and opened the door.

———

Seeing the door open, Leo felt very excited to see his idol a get out of here! But he didn't expect to see his idol not ready at all and… And…

Shirtless!?

He had a thin waist with a faint outline of a six back, he looked so delicious, Leo wanted very much to pinch that thin waist of his.

And though his inner thoughts were out of control, he practiced very hard the other day and he can now control his facial expression, thus though very hot on the inside, he had a cold look on the outside.

"Did I disturb you Mr. Akamura? Sorry about that, I'll wait for you out here." Leo said as he closed the door quickly.

Kenji frowned, forget about adapting well, he's adapting to the role as his manager very quickly, he'd make a great actor, but the blush on his ears were all too revealing.

Thinking about that Kenji smirked.

He's still handsome.

———

Leo waited aside the door covering his blushing ears trying to calm down.

By the time he did his idol was already out the door.

"Let us go." Kenji called out walking down the hallway of the hotel.

"Yes sir!" Leo followed.

———

In the lovely limousine Leo looked out the window as they slowly left the city, going into towns, then villages and then the forest.

"Leo you must be prepared. We are out of the safety zone so anyone can attack us." Kenji said solemnly.

"I understand! I'll protect you Kenji!"

"Haha, I have guards for that I'm fine, just try to save yourself. Of course this is under the premise we'd get attacked at all." Kenji said nonchalantly. Depending on a Plant Elemental for safety is a joke, these weak things, not dependable at all.

The guards around him chuckled as they assured Leo they would protect Kenji well.

Leo's face was black. These people clearly didn't take him seriously! He could devour everyone here in two seconds and they wouldn't even know how they died yet they dare be disrespectful, I am still a senior you know!

Leo refused to talk to these people and turned back to the window.

Kenji seen Leo was upset, but Plant Elementals are just too weak.

Kenji too turned his head towards the window praying that everything goes smoothly.

And it did.

Right until they got close to the teleportation channels.


AN: I finally got a chapter out quite earlier than before so I’m quite happy! But I know it’s only because this chapter is really too short! It’s a two second read and for that I apologize, the next chapter will be longer and the ML will make an appearance!

Also I now have a schedule! Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday I will post a chapter.

With that out the way, I hope everyone has a good rest of their day and most importantly!

Virtual hugs for all. ~(^~^)~

Sending virtual hug: 5 ways to say goodbye online | Residence Services

3