Chapter 0
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth 1958: A massive radiation from outer space struck our planet’s atmosphere, leading to the greatest catastrophe known in human history. The origins of the radiation are still unknown to us, but its effects were everlasting. The theory of multi-dimension which was a science fiction became reality. Multiple cracks in our dimension led to the opening of portals to other Earth-like worlds in the multi-dimension. This led to massive hordes of never-seen creatures termed “monsters” rampage through our cities and towns. The other prominent effect was the mutation of human genes. This radiation mutated human genetics to the next level. Developing in 60% of us, abilities that were coined “extraordinary.” The existence of spirits and myths became factual too. This ultimately led to the change in world systems and power. The “monsters” were unscathed with human weapons, even nuclear power couldn’t end them. This disaster was called “The parallel crash.” While hope seemed to be lost. Humans discovered their newfound abilities were the perfect counter to these “monsters.” Hence, this led to the formation of a new job called rangers, whose sole purpose is to rescue people from this calamity and put an end to this chaos. 

Earth 2018: To date, only about 40% of the total “monsters” have been terminated from the earth’s surface. The reason being that periodically (once in every 2-3 years) the portals loosen up, letting another influx of these varied creatures. So far no evidence of another human-like presence has been discovered from the other side of these portals. After several researches, these “monsters” have been categorized according to the threat they possess. And human abilities have been classified according to what they are best suited for. A whole system for rangers has been set up from training centers to work quarters. And even positions assigned to each ranger according to their caliber!

The rangers and scientists have one goal now, to rescue Earth by finding a way to close up these portals. 

1