The Ultimate Scum Shou
236 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a motel room near the city's largest and most well known gay district the air is musky and thick, indicating the recent completion of a vigorous lovemaking session. The decorations in the room are neat and luxurious but its signature attraction is the bed where its two occupants lie, curled around each other. One of the occupants is pale and slender with a dark head of fluffy curls, he has a sharp nose with vaguely exotic features making it easy to think him Spanish or Greek. The other man is equally as pale with blonde hair, rather than black. However, his body is larger and far more muscled. With a soft whine the first man winds himself around the other coquettishly.

"What should I do~I think brother is misunderstanding us~" The other blonde haired man chuckles at this dependent behavior, his voice low and throaty.

"Don't you worry. Your brother will come along, he'll understand."

"But I don't want to separate your love! Brother truly loves you, I know it-"

"Calm down, calm down" The blond man replies, stroking the other's head to smoothen his hair puffing up like a bristling cat. "Your brother will understand."

"Really?" The dark haired boy looks up, blinking his large misty eyes, causing the larger man to swallow audibly.

"Of course."

"So then he'll understand and we can all be happy together?"

"Definitely." Hearing this response, the slender dark haired man's eyes crinkle like a satisfied cat causing the larger man's heart to itch. But just as he lifts up his hand to pull the smaller man to himself, the other leaps up with a squeak.

"Oh no! Look at the time! I have to go now or brother will find out! Bye bye!" But just as the smaller man is about to rush out of the room, he feels a tug on his arm. Glancing back, he sees the larger man holding him.

"Is something wrong?"

"Don't you think you've forgotten something?"

"What?" The smaller fellow asks, cocking his head. Seeing this, the larger man's heart itches even more furiously.

"Call me hubby."

"What!" The smaller man blushes furiously.

"You promised didn't you?" The blonde haired guy asks, resting his chin on his palm.

"I-but-you...hubby." The smaller man mutters, looking away with a blush.

The larger man laughs and falls back into bed. "Alright, get out of here if you don't want me to keep you here all day!" Making a face and blushing furiously the smaller man scurries out of the motel room while the larger man roars in laughter behind him.

The smaller, dark haired man walks through the hallway, down the stairs, out the door of the motel room, and hails a taxi back to his villa. In the taxi, the driver glances back at the expressionless young man in his passenger seat. There's nothing out of the ordinary about this young man (disregarding his astonishingly good looks) except that he just came out of the largest and most well known gay district and his destination is one of the wealthiest residential areas of the city.

Just as the driver makes the decision to give in to his curiosity, the young man suddenly bursts into a bout of maniacal laughter. The driver immediately shuts his mouth and turns his gaze back to the front, deciding to focus on reaching the destination. However his ears can't help but prick to catch the words that the young man mumbles in the midst of his laughter.

"Ha! What an idiot! HAHAHAHA, it never gets old! As expected these dumbasses never fail to take the bait! Old man, wait till you see what your son has done!"

Hearing his words, the driver starts to imagine the tale of a second generation rich young master, running away to the gay districts in order to rebel against his overly strict father. Little does he realize that the truth is even more outlandish.

As the driver's thoughts wander, the young man - Armen - abruptly chokes on his laughter. After a fit of coughing, he picks up a small flask by his side and takes a swig, the cool water flowing down his slender, pale throat, his adams apple bobbing with the action as his fluffy hair bounces. The scene is so full of charm that even the driver can't help blushing when he notices it.

Setting the flask down Armen inhales deeply, his face reverting back to that expressionless mask, gazing out at the passing scenery. The world is wet and dreary under the darkness of midnight after a bout of rain, yet Armen doesn't really pay attention, his gaze and attention somewhere else.

The driver notices his solemn, yet distracted gaze and internally clicks his tongue. Poor young man, he may seem frivolous and be rebellious but surely he's a good boy deep inside..

Meanwhile, Armen scrunches his brow, his thoughts racing. The employee bonus, I out to get it again this time right? After I wrap this world up it'll be ten, I don't think any of the others have made it to this may worlds this season....

That's right. Armen is a transmigrator, one certified by the Intergalactic Transmigration Bureau. At some point as humanity grew increasingly technologically advanced, movies and television and traditional "acting" as a form of entertainment became redundant and people turned to more...exciting forms of entertainment: enacting shows in real worlds.

Not the advanced ones of course, the worlds which are still far behind in terms of technology. People discovered that they could use systems to harness the "luck" power from those worlds and manipulate them to their will. Basically, each world has certain people with certain types of luck: some are successful all their lives, others remain down in the dumps. Some start as winners in life but then end up as the dregs of society. Others are the reverse.

Naturally, these luck values can't be controlled but they can be manipulated. And by sending transmigrators into these worlds, the transmigrators will play a specific role in order to harness the power of the luck value of certain people and objects, hence manipulating the most interesting stories to occur, which are then viewed by an intergalactic audience.

Furthermore, the transmigrators are usually individuals from the lower tiered worlds themselves who are offered the opportunity to extend their lifetime via their soul after they die in their own world. If they agree to the contract, then their lives are extended and, provided they are successful, they can remain working at the bureau and enjoy some of the perks of a higher tiered intergalactic world, maybe even becoming a citizen one day.

Naturally, when this method was first popularized many companies started exploiting lower level beings   and there was a lot of competition which in turn led to more exploitation. Finally, human right's activists worked hard to protest and eventually got the government involved. Therefore the bureau, operated by and partially funded by the government (and partially by entertainment companies that pay to have their transmigrators stay at and transmigrate from the bureau), was created. The bureau houses all transmigrators however, the individual transmigrators themselves are signed on to different companies, just as actors are signed on to different entertainment companies. The transmigrators can have their own sponsors, supporters, companies, etc. And these companies in turn pay the bureau to house and open worlds for their transmigrators since the bureau controls which worlds the transmigrators can jump into, who can be selected as a transmigrator, and provides the trasnmigrators with mandatory training so that they aren't exploited.

There are currently a number of entertainment companies that sponsor and fund transmigrators, especially since the industry is currentlyfast growing since, by tapping into the amazing potential of the different lower tiered worlds, almost any kind of story can be created. However, at the present moment one of the most lucrative genres is BL. No matter the age or year, BL continues to be an incredibly popular genre among the "rotten woman" whether they wear skirts and jeans from the 2000, or intergalactic body suits from the new era.

However, despite its popularity, good BL actors are very difficult to find since there are very high requirements for them. First, they must be extremely good looking, second they must suit either the role of gong and shou, third they must be able to get it up for, usually more than one, man. Many of the popular BLs are geared for those above 18 so they involve smut, and a lot of that. At that point, there's still plenty of men willing to be gongs. However, finding an ideal shou who is beautiful, soft and sweet, and most importantly doesn't mind being done by many other men (and mind you, many of the actors chosen by the transmigrator system end up being straight) is like finding a needle in a haystack.

And Armen is exactly one of those needles. From the moment he began, he's played the role of scum shou willingly. From there he rose to the top and he's stayed there ever since, enjoying his quarterly bonuses. In this current world, Armen is playing the scum illegitimate brother attempting to seize his brother, the protagonist's, inheritance and boyfriend, the blonde haired scum from earlier. The protagonist is a young man who happens to have a high luck value in this world. Armen conveniently transmigrated into this world to temporarily suppress that high value and any moment now it should burst back as the protagonist takes back everything he has lost...well, not the scum, he's found a better loyal dog male lead.

"It won't be long now..." Armen mutters as he continues gazing outside the window. Soon the protagonist will counterattack with evidence of his boyfriend's cheating, his scum father's malpractices, and his brother's trickery, ...etc. Just thinking of it makes Armen burst into another round of mad cackles making the driver winder if he should take the boy to a hospital instead.

Armen ignores his inquisitive look and keeps cackling. Yes, just a little more and that bonus is mine...

 

3