Ch.2 My Roommate’s Life Is So Entertaining
93 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***Jessie POV***

I say walk, but it was more like I’d ran towards the old lady with a smile on her face.

‘Aw, she looks nice; maybe coming here was the right choice after all.’ Jessie thought as she waved her hands with a soft, timid smile on her face, black curls threatening to block my view.

“Note to self: put hair up before I have an accident,” I grumble under my breath, biting my lip as I look nervously at the old woman showing her pearly whites with her smile, letting the sign drop a little bit as I walked right up to her, while holding my nervousness back as best I can.

‘Hopefully, I don’t trip on the floor. Wait, is that possible? Alright, definitely overthinking things.’ I think to myself as I snap away from my overly nervous thoughts before I really do trip on the floor or maybe fall on someone on accident.

As I finally reached her, I saw her checking her phone. Without looking up to acknowledge my approach, she slid her phone in her pocket and raised her head, patting my shoulders and grinning like the Cheshire cat.

“You’re so shy, dear,” she says softly.

I rolled my eyes at that and pouted a little; as she caught sight of my facial expression, she shook her head and laughed.

‘Who is she laughing at and calling shy,’ I thought to myself, a slight, unnoticeable blush creeping on my face.

She laughed more, startling me as my body stiffened from her sudden hug. Silently noticing how uncomfortable this amount of affection made me, she pats my back and lets me go. Almost immediately, I visibly relax once the unnecessary contact ends, ‘I hate being timid, but I hate it when people touch me; Mrs. Peach being the only exception,’ I think to myself.

She looks at me apologetically and picks up the sign, “I’m sorry for hugging you without permission,” she says softly, “I forgot to introduce myself; my name is Mrs. Miller and I apologize.” She says confidently, though a hint of shame behind her words.

I smile slightly and shake my head, “It’s… okay. I’m just not used to strangers touching me, give me a warning next time, or even one of your smiles.”

A smile lights up her face as she shakes her hand, waving for me to follow, “Okay, let’s head off to school. I’ve got a board meeting in an hour, and it’s a good thing the school proper is only ten minutes from here,” she says as I nod my head in agreement.

I follow behind her as she makes her way out to the parking lot, trying to pace myself to not get left behind.

“Come on, dearie, you’re making me feel younger than I am,” she calls back.

I rolled my eyes at that and sped up to catch her, ‘I feel like collapsing in the middle of the parking lot, just how far out did she park? The end of the Earth, or maybe Hell?’ I thought to myself as I shook my head, wiping sweat off my brow with my hoodie sleeve, ‘I might be in need of a gym membership at this rate.’

Not long after that last thought crossed my mind, I saw the car in view as she unlocked it, beckoning me to hop in the passenger seat, “Come on, dearie. You’re nearly on the edge of falling over, are you okay?” she asks as she grins at my lack of athleticism, shaking her head.

I got in the passenger seat and my body melts into the softness of the seat, the AC blowing in my face keeping me in reality for a little bit before I close my eyes and fall asleep, the last thing I hear being the car starting and her seatbelt buckling. Just before I drift away, I hear her mutter something along the lines of “this girl should be more careful, or she might end up hurting herself,” with a slight smile behind her nagging words.

‘Is this what moms, or people that actually care about you are like?’ I thought to myself, internally smiling at her constant nagging as I finally drift away into darkness.

I opened my eyes ten minutes later, to see the all-girls boarding school looming over us. I got out of the car with my suitcase, following after Mrs. Miller’s short frame.

“Jessie, dear, we’re almost to your room. Now, if you ever need anything, come and ask me; we haven’t known each other long, but I feel like you’re the daughter I never had, with how shy and sassy you are.” She says, a sad smile on her face as she shakes her head.

“Okay, Milly. Is it okay if I call you that, instead of Mrs. Miller?” I ask, looking at her as we walk towards my door.

She hesitates to answer for a moment, before shaking her head and chuckling softly, “Nobody’s ever called me that, but I’ll let you. Don’t let the other students hear, though, or they might get jealous; can’t have them thinking I’m giving you any sort of favoritism.”

“Now, I hope you and your roommate get along well; she’s a bit of a flirt, but don’t mind her too much.” She says lightly, a slight frown on her face.

‘Maybe my roommate is nice and cool, unlike some people I know. Why would she flirt with someone like me, anyway?’ I think to myself as I look at Milly in confusion.

She pats my shoulder, a knowing smile on her face, ‘What is that supposed to mean?’ I think as she hands me the key to my dorm, school schedule, and information to pay for school.

‘Oh shoot, I need to ask her if I can change the account payments come from. I really have a goldfish for a brain; no offense to goldfishies!’ 

“You’re so shy; anyway, tell me if she bothers you and I’ll beat her up for you,” she says, a serious expression set on her face.

‘Is she trying to lose her job over someone like me? Definitely not worth it,’ I think as I shake my head in confusion and pat her shoulder.

“IS there something you need to tell me, Jessie?” She asks, worry in her voice and a look of surprise on her face.

“Please, don’t fight a student over me. I’m not worth losing your job. Please, just keep smiling at me? I… Well, is it okay if I call you my second godmother?” I ask seriously, a slight blush spreading across my face.

“Oh, she’s my niece, so no need to worry about me losing my job. What’s that about you not being worth fighting for? Who told you that?” She asks softly, pausing to stare at me for answers.

When none are given, or shown, she shakes her head in frustration and continues to look at my eyes, “Remember, you can tell me anything. When you’re ready, of course. As for your other question, yes, you can call me your godmother.” She says, excitement bubbling across her face, starting with her bright smile.

My body stiffened up for a second, before I saw her concerned face and I nodded at her, relaxing a bit to lighten her worries, ‘I haven’t told anyone what they did to me, it’s just hard to explain. I hope she won’t stop smiling at me, even if I can’t explain.’ I thought to myself as I shake my head at these foolish thoughts, feeling her pat my shoulder with a smile on her face.

I smile back, flipping the frown upside down. She speaks up, grabbing my attention, “Is there anything else I can do for you, before I got my meeting?” she asks, concern in her sweet voice.

I nod, “I wanted to ask if you can transfer the school fees to my account, instead of my parents’,” I say, looking at her as she nods at me in confusion.

She doesn’t question me, but I see curiosity gleaming in her eyes as she hakes her head. I smile at her, noting how she reminds me of Mrs. Peach. I could totally see them being friends or, maybe, something more. ‘Yeah, Milly & Peachy sitting in the tree..’ I think to myself with a smile.

Milly snapped her fingers to get my attention, folding her arms and curiosity glinting in her eyes.

Shaking my head at her curious stare, “I’m sorry; I got lost in my thoughts. Don’t have anything else to ask right now, so thank you, and I don’t want you to be late to your meeting. I can handle myself from here, and have a great day, Milly!” I say, smiling back.

I never thought I’d be able to smile this much; it’s definitely more than I smiled during my childhood.

“Alright, Jessie. I’ll make sure to get everything you’ve asked taken care of, and remember to tell me if you need help! Stop being so stubborn, and be sure to get some rest for tomorrow.” She says seriously, making eye contact.

I nodded my affirmation, ‘She’s definitely more serious than Mrs. Peach; feisty, but sweet.’ I think with a smile, ‘I need to call Peachy and let her know I’ve arrived, and that all is fine, or else she’ll worry herself to death. She’s my rock, though I’m not sure if I know entirely how that happened…’

“Alright, Milly; and I’m not stubborn, more of a pus---well, a frightened kitty. Never just assume,” I say cheekily, unlocking the door as her laugh fills the hall, and my ears.

Rolling my eyes as it opens, I see clothes all over the couch and moans filling the room, ‘Alright, what the flying fuck is going on? It sounds like someone’s getting railed; I wonder if it’s my roommate? Or maybe she’s doing the fuck---Okay, I haven’t met her yet, no inappropriate thoughts about her!’

I followed the trails of clothes leading to my roommate’s, noting how all the clothes are ripped. ‘Must be intense,’ I think to myself.

Dragging my suitcase behind me and trying to be quiet so as to not interrupt anything. I make my way into my own room, unpacking her bags and noting how big her room is, ‘Definitely bigger than a storage room,’ I think briefly, before the moans crescendo.

“Oh… Yes, Cherry! Pop my cherry, mmfff.” I hear from the other room.

Wait, who’s Cherry and who’s getting theirs popped?’ I think as I fight back laughter.

“Girl, stop lying and take this strap,” I hear in response, a girl with a sweet, deep voice grunts.

‘Shit, this sounds heated; I need to get some rest and look for a job so I can pay for tuition.’

“Damn, can we… can we do this again? I’m going… going to cum!” the first girl said, in between pants and moans.

“No, you know my rules; no relationships, no emotions, just fucking. Tu entiendo (You understand.)” The second girl replied, harshly.

“Stop, I need to go. You’re so selfish! I can’t believe I slept with a—a fuck girl!” The first girl yelled.

“You can go, I won’t tell your girlfriend; just take your shit with you.” The second girl replied with an annoyed grunt.

“Why’d you rip my pants? How am I going to walk back to my room in just my shirt?” the first girl asked in horror at her situation.

“Just grab a towel from the bathroom, and go back the way you came. Also, stop showing up before your girlfriend finds out again, she already thinks we’re dating. Not sure why she likes you, punta.”

Curiosity winning out, I peek through a crack in my door quietly, careful to not make a sound. I see a girl with green eyes and purple hair grab a towel and limp towards the door, while glaring at a red-headed girl holding a broom, about to swing.

‘She sure has a temper, and I thought the other girl was crazy. I’d love to have some popcorn for this drama, though the bed’s calling to me.’

“Alright, alright. I’m leaving, not like I wanna mess with your crazy ass. No wonder you’re single; you’re just a whore.” The purple haired girl said, trying to not piss herself.

“Just get out of my room, Sarah; I need to greet my roommate if she hasn’t left or gone to sleep yet.” The red-head, Cherry, replied, as she shut the door in Sarah’s face.

At hearing one door slam, I quickly and quietly close my own door.

‘Hopefully she doesn’t actually try to see if I’m here,’ I think to myself, moments before there’s a knock at the door, scaring me into jumping into bed and hiding under the covers, ‘this is what I get for being nosy!’ I think as I close my eyes to look like I’m asleep before my door opens and closes again.

“I guess she’s asleep; I’ll introduce myself to her tomorrow, and hopefully, she didn’t witness that disaster of a fuck. That was so embarrassing. I’m definitely just doing one-night stands from now on, no more two-night stands. Never again. Ella es muy loca. (She is very crazy.” Cherry says to herself as her footsteps fade.

‘I must’ve been tired; today has been a very long day.’ I think to myself as I slip off into darkness, sleep overtaking me quickly.

Do you think Peachy should have an love interest?
  • yes Votes: 5 71.4%
  • no Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe Votes: 1 14.3%
  • she can live alone Votes: 2 28.6%
  • the first three choices above Votes: 1 14.3%
Total voters: 7
5