Where Am I ?
83 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To make my readers' experience better. I will be editing all my work. So, my posting schedule will be on hold.

"Ugh, Why is it so bright", Jay groans.

As he spots his surroundings, he realizes that this isn't his room.
It looks drastically different from his room. He notices the room is really neat, in comparison to his messy habitat of a room.

As the realization of him actually being in a stranger's room and sleep in their bed. He jumps out of the bed, causing himself to fall has to land on his butt. Leaving him with a sore butt.

Jay slowly gets up, till he's on his feet, he feels a bit naked.
But that can't be possible, he only went out and drunk a couple of drinks.

And plus he's a good, wholesome guy, right? He thought to himself.

While he's freaking out, he doesn't notice the door opening. Until he hears a low laugh and turns around, forgetting his potential nudity.
Pointing his finger towards, the strange guy before him.

With a serious look, that's quite laughable. "Who are y..ou And what are you doing here?"

The strange dude looks at him as if he told, the most hilarious joke ever, then but on a sad face.

With puppy eyes and
says, " Jay ..you don't remember what we did last night or was ... It just me dreaming?"

Jay hurriedly says," What nonsense are you saying...I'm not .."
The strange dude cuts him off, " So...You're not naked in my bed."

Jay swallows slowly, then looks at the strange dude while proceeding to wrap the blanket around himself.

And looks up to the strange dude, embarrassed,

" So, ...you're the owner of this room."

"Um..that just great."

The strange dude looks at him and laughingly

says," You don't sound so excited about that.. Or us."

"No I'm not happy or excited by waking up in, some random guy's bed naked," Jay says with panic in his eyes.

"Sorry, to break it to you, but I'm not just one random dude...if you're fiancee."

"What!"

"You're joking right, yeah this is all a prank." " Hey... Cut the cameras."

"Calm, down Jay ..it not like we're married." Jay glares at him as he said that. Staring real hard at him, causing him to shiver.

"Chill.. just sit down.. I'll explain everything to you."

The strange dude smiles at Jay then says," Hi my name's Damon and we met at the club, last night."

"Okay get to the point, mister."

" I'm not that much older than you."
"Whatever," Jay grumbled.

" you're such a grumpy panda or feisty cat."

1