Ch 3 So Are We Good Now?
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you like pasta ?
  • no, absolutely not Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes, will eat forever if i could Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sometimes Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2

Damon’s Pov

 

The pasta and wine sitting on my shaking dining table. Almost falling off the table, from all the movement on top of it. The poor table is squeaking at each thrust he takes. I hope this table won't collapse on us, or what a waste of a thousand bucks it is. Oh well, I'll just replace it if push comes to shove. Get it, I'm shoving my di...

 

 As if an earthquake was happening. The table starts feeling a little unstable but Jay's nails are gripping on my shoulders begging for more. Ignore the little pain in my shoulders from his. A tight grip on me. Yep, my perverted cat...or kitten. Nah, Jay will kill me if I say that out loud. Not that I care.

 

 My hips and thrusts stop altogether. As I think of my cute pervert. It kinda is cuz, Jay being the pervert he convinced me to fuck him here. I mean I didn't have a choice...in this matter. He started whining about me getting to cum but him being left to wither away. I swear I'm not lying. Hearing snapping noises getting louder and closer to his nipples. He snaps out of his daze.

 

He saw Jay's hand pinching his nipples, glaring at him. Like an angry kitten, deprived of food. And his other hand’s fingers snapping in front of my face. Trying to get his attention.

 

Softly growling at him.``Why aren’t your hips moving?! Ugh- I can't believe you’d deny me from coming again.”

 

About to explain, he opened his mouth. Only to be pinched harder again. Damn brat, I'm gonna show him. I may like him a bit, but not that much. He gritted his teeth glaring at Jay, staring right back at him. Not breaking eye contact.

 

“Who’re you glaring at? None of this would've happened if you continued to fuck me-But no you were busy staring at a could plate of pasta. That I could be eating, if you let me cum faster.” Stared angrily and pitifully at him. Silently rolling his eyes, at the drama king beneath him. I wonder if he's a theater kid. Wouldn't be surprised if that’s true.

 

“Are you really jealous of pasta or on your period? Cuz I've let you cum about five times, how are you still so greedy.?” Teasing him with a smirk on his face.

 

“ Whose-se jealous over a demon like you, ugh! I just wanna get this over with and eat my delicious pasta. In my mouth...okay that sounded a little perverted.” Jay said grieving over, god knows what. In his dramatic head of his. I laugh a bit. 

 

“Says the guy who was complaining, about not getting to cum.” I say letting go of him. For him to tighten his legs around me, locking me into place. Someone’s impatient now, are we? 

 

“Where do you think you're going, huh? Gonna leave me high and dry with a plate of cold pasta.”His eyes water, staring pitifully at me.

 

“Stop acting innocent, you pervert. Didn’t you say you’re hungry and whatnot,  go eat? After you deal with your little problem down. Oh, wait didn't you say I quote” I said mockingly in a confident voice, looking at him. To see his irritated face, blush red.

 

“ Okay, but we aren’t having sex again...just gonna use our hands to help each other.” pretending to be him with a cute pout on my face. Placing my hands on my hips.

 

“ Whatever, it's not my fault you got seduced by a demon. I’m not perfect, I'm in pain ...look at the problem you caused” he said, pointing at his hard-on.  Dramatically turning his head to look at the pasta murmuring under his breath. Says the pervert that wanted to be fucked on the table, beside a plate of pasta. I thought I was kinky, but I've met my match.

 

.” Maybe if someone doesn't be such a pervert and get a hard-on, I wouldn't be so desperate like this? No, I wouldn't...I'd be eating a perfect plate of pasta.” 

 

I just flicked his forehead, to stop his performance. What am I going to do with this cute in-denial pervert?

“Stop being such a drama queen and just say you wanna go for another round. I already know what a pervert you are.” I rolled my green eyes at him.

 

“So I'm the pervert, then I'll show you a pervert.”He said, wrapping one of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his plump red lips. Leaning in for a kiss, only for him to pause. Wearing a smirk on his cute face. What’s this guy up to?

 

Earning another pinch to his nipple. Grunting painfully. He looks down at the cute but perverted guy he was pounding. Yep, he’s bout to torture me, I think he’s more of a pervert than me ... I guess I’m turning into a bit of a masochist. Being with this guy. Two can play that game.

 

I grab his throat, tightening my grip, with one of my hands. Grabbing a tube of lube on the floor. Smothering some on his hole, thrusting two of his fingers in. Repeatedly hitting his g-spot.

 

“Dam-on go harder, ugh I need more.” Fasting up his pace, lifting his leg up higher. To go even deeper, in him.

“Someone’s getting impatient, now are we?”He deeply groans out, feeling his dick harden.

He gasped as I slammed his back into the table, thrusting my cock into his ass. Thrusting hard shaking the table, squeezing his plump butt jerking him off at the same time.

 

“ Damn you, De...Damon ugh. put your hand around my neck, aah.” He starts grinding his body against mine. Grunting out loud.

 

I kiss the crook of his neck, lightly sucking on his neck nibbling on it softly. Earning a moan from him, with a red face covering his pale face and biting his plump lips. Leaning down, catching his lips, sticking my tongue in his hot mouth, biting his lower lip. He moaned out in pleasure, tightly grabbing my ass. 

 

“Shit, ugh babe, Someone doesn't wanna walk again.” I grab his hips, removing my lips from his to his nipples, sucking on them and biting them. Kissing further down his pale chest. Licking his belly button, biting the outside.

 

“What babe, just fuck me, ugh. Forget foreplay, just fuck me!.”He growls at me, irritated, grabbing my hair placing it back in the crook of his neck. Making me moan from the pain and pleasure. Shit, this feels good.

 

“So you want it rougher, babe. Ok, just keep gripping my hair and ass.” I say, placing his hand back on my ass and moaning at the painful pleasurable experience, when his nails grip harder on me.

 

“Someone getting impatient, huh? you kinky bastard.” He smirks up at me, sucking me deeper into him, wrapping his trembling legs around me. Accidentally kicking the plate of butter off the table.

 

“Let’s finish, before we clean up. If that's okay with you.”Kissing my neck, biting on it softly, gripping my ass tighter.”He said on the urge of an orgasm. Biting his lips, staring at me with his piercing blue eyes. Licking his lips for moisture or to seduce me. This perverted brat, dared to ask like he was gonna release me. Tho, he’s my perverted brat, even if I don't know yet. 

 

“Damon harder, ugh. We have school tomorrow,” he says, moaning all over the place, clenching tightly around my cock. Suffocating my cock in his warm, wet hole. 

 

I grab his neck claiming his lips again, biting his top lip gaining access, thrusting my tongue in his hot mouth and our tongues, rubbing each other.

“Huh, I thii-nk imma bout to cum, fuck Damon ugh!” He screams out in pleasure, good I don't have any neighbor or else, they’d think a murder is occuring. His hot hole tighten around my cock, which's sliding in and out his trembling ass. Hearing his soft sobbing moans of pleasure in my ears.

 

“Come for me, babe. Let’s come together, ugh!” I smack his ass sticking my finger in his wet hole hitting his g-spot, his body shakes in pleasure. Panting out of breath.

 

“Yess, umm!”  I pick him up off the table, slamming him into the kitchen island table, lifting his leg over my head, shoving my cock into his glistening wet hole. That traps my cock in him, causing my body to shudder in pleasure.

 

“Babe I'm coming, let's do it together.!”I groan out, biting onto the crook of his neck, licking and sucking hard, leaving my mark on him, His arms pulling my head to him, licking behind my earlobe moving down to the crook of my neck. I let out a deep moan, my body trembling from his hot wet tongue sucking at my neck.

 

 Throwing my head in pleasure, softly choking him he releases it all over his and my chest. I come in his hot ass. Falling on top of him wrapping my arms around his body.  Snuggling into the crook of his neck, getting comfortable to hear his belly grumble out in hunger.

 

“You hungry? babe.”I ask the panting cutie underneath me. He rolls his eyes, nodding at me. I lean down, kissing his forehead, picking him and wrapping him around my body heading to my bathroom. I lay him on my bed and head to the bathroom running him some bathwater. 

 

Picking up his tired figure, I place him in the water. Cleaning his body up and dry him off, putting my shirt and boxers on his body. Laying him under the covers, going to take a shower. 

 

Five minutes later, I get out of the shower only to find my bed empty. Where did he go, hopefully, he didn't leave? I'd be alone again. Shaking my head, putting my boxers on, head downstairs smelling pasta in my nose. So, he didn’t leave. I gotta win him over, soon. Smiling to myself.

 

Entering the kitchen to see Jay standing over our dining table that’s broken and on the floor. “Did we break the table? I  wonder if I can eat in the living room?” he whispers to himself shaking his head, placing his hands on his hips pace back and forth.

 

I picked him up and placed him over my shoulders, taking him to the living room. He tries to wiggle out my grip, struggling he stops, grumbling under his breath,” this demon better let me eat, I don't have enough energy to go for an eleventh round.” sighing to himself. I smirk to myself. That’s my cutie pervert.

“What do you want? I'm hungry Damon. Oh, can we eat here tonight? I want to conserve my energy.” He said lowering his head, speaking softly, grabbing his phone, briefly glancing at it, and cutting it off. I wonder what’s wrong, no one should anger my kitten.

 

“Imma go fix us something to eat, you can choose something to watch. Just nothing perverted, babe.” I say heading to get us something to eat. Shoot I forgot to ask him what he wants to drink.

 

“Babe, you got anything specific you like to drink?” I ask him. He's lying on the couch, watching a Korean drama. I wonder what it's called. I’ll ask after I get done getting our food.

 

“Nah, anything’s fine, demon,” he says laughing to himself. It's good to see him smiling, can't let anybody hurt him. Hopefully, he gets some new friends, besides the idiot ones he has. I’ll tell him about what they did that night, in the morning. He needs to restore his energy for tomorrow.

 

I grab us some sprite to drink, take it to him, and place our drinks on the coffee table in front of him. To see him drooling over the guys on the tv screen, shooing me away to see their romantic moment. So my little pervert abandoned me for those actors, I'll show him when I win him over. Can't look jealous in front of my future boyfriend. 

 

Lowering my head to get our food, getting it I head over to Jay to see tears pouring out his blue eyes as he watches what seems like a breakup scene. I guess I have to comfort him, not that I don't want to. It's just over-hot actors, really  I don't get it.

 

Placing our plates on the coffee table, sitting next to Jay that looks like he’s just experienced a breakup or something. Is this what romantic dramas do to people, even perverts?

 

“You okay, babe? I brought our food, let's eat together.” I asked him, tapping on his shoulders and he nodded in agreement. I guess he’s getting used to me calling him babe. One point for me.

I smile to myself digging into my pasta, smiling to myself until I hear my cutie’s words.

 

“ Who’re you calling, babe? Only my loves here could say that, sadly.” Grinning to himself, stuffing his cheeks, like a chipmunk. Why did he get me like this, especially after our heat time? I make him stop denying our chemistry, it's not like those guys are here.

 

“Babe, so you’re gonna ruin their beautiful relationship. Make me wear a green hat, huh?” I say looking at him, like a pitiful husband that's been abandoned by his wife. Stuffing my pasta in my mouth, fake sob choking.

 

“ Green hat...are you my husband? My finger’s empty and I didn't get your proposal. So, I guess I can be the third addition to my lovers.”

“Whatever, babe. We’ll see about that.” I say rolling my eyes, ignoring him drinking my sprite.

 

“Don’t be jealous, I'll never find a demon like you,” he said, holding back a laugh, almost choking on his pasta. Eyes still staring at the tv. I never wanted to break a tv so bad before, 1 point lost. I’ll win him over, he’ll regret his words. 

 

“I bet you won’t. Anyways, are you staying over tonight or I'll drop you off at your place?”I glanced at him. Hope he doesn't get left. Tho, I'll find him at school tomorrow.

 

“I can stay over, no one home today or ever,” He says whispering the last part. Did he say he’s alone always or did I miss understand? I’ll let him tell me or I'll just seduce him, again. Not that I seduced him, I'm not a demon. Maybe just a bit.

 

“What about you?” he asked me. I look at him hiding my sadness and smile at him.

 

“They’re in Italy or something, this is my place till I graduate,” I respond, averting my eyes from his gaze, looking at the tv. Pointing at the screen, asking him about the show.

 

“Um, this show’s called Color Rush, it's a Korean bl.” I nod my head and ask him another question.”So, he only sees color around him and no colors around others.”

 

“Yeah, it's so romantic and sad at the same time.”I look at him wanting to tell him how I feel that way about him. I’ll tell him in the future.

 

“I agree,” I say, as the show ends with the couple together happily. I glanced over to see him sleep, cuddled up under his blanket and butt up in the air. He really is something, So cute and fierce.

 

I pick him up carefully, to not wake him carrying him to my bedroom. Laying him under my sheets, sliding in next to him as he wraps his arms around my waist. Softly snoring on my chest, rubbing his hair, I stare at him falling peacefully asleep.

 

Jay, please don't beat me in the morning, though I like it a little bit. I’m such a pervert, all thanks to my kitten.

Sorry for my trash update schedule, I'll get back on it.

A/N: I hope y’all enjoyed it. I’m not the best at writing smut. Anyways comment below your favorite moment. Side question, have y’all watched Color Rush?

0