Chapter 39 – Word of Mouth
233 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

WatchingFace.js

Welcome to the Psychic Truth Forum. Are you here today to receive the gift of psychic power? Press the button below, and all your desires will be granted!

-----

Welcome to the Psychic Truth Forum, Hand of Light KAY. It is 8:04 PM. There are 6 unread threads. You have 5 new messages. Click here to open the administration panel.

-----

Pilgrimage to Grandebelle Thread
by Awakened One KATE (Verified Psychic)

1. I have been blessed with the wisdom of the Chosen Ones, and now my life is filled with purpose and meaning.
2. This has made all the hard times worth it. I sincerely wish to thank the Chosen Ones for making my pain worthwhile.
3. The only way to truly understand the greatness of the Chosen Ones' vision of a perfect society is to visit Grandebelle yourself.
4. I am looking for people to join me on my trip to the greatest city in the world, Grandebelle, so that we may all become true Chosen Ones! I hope you will join me on this great adventure! Please share in this thread when you are ready to start your journey, and we can meet up there!

wavinghand.gif

TRUTH SEEKERS PLANNING TO COME TO GRANDEBELLE (PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST):
Rosa, Anthony, Simon, Ray, Kenna, Chris, Dawn, Terry, Gio, Socky, Ian, Sunny, Lucy, Brooke, Mary, Lewis

TRUTH SEEKERS WHO HAVE FOUND ENLIGHTENMENT:
Kate, Marvin, Duke, Dan, Paul, Eden

Edit: This thread has been around for a long time, and I have since become a member of the Hands of Light. I am not closing or deleting this thread because people are still using it to coordinate meet ups!

Comments (220):

Awakened One MARVIN:
I am also planning to come to Grandebelle with my girlfriend to join the Chosen Ones, and we would love to meet you! We're going to arrive on the 4th and we'll be staying at the Hotel Gloriana! Please send me a private message and put me on the list of people coming!
With thanks,
Marvin

Reply to Awakened One MARVIN by Awakened One KATE:
Hello Marvin! I'm so glad I can finally meet you in person! We're finally going to become Chosen Ones, can you believe it? Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Truth Seeker ROY:
Hi Kate! I found out about the Chosen Ones last night, and I really want to join them too. But my family doesn't know I want to go yet, and I don't think they'd approve if I told them. Is there any way you could talk to my parents for me, or convince them to let me leave home?
Thank you, Roy

Reply to Truth Seeker ROY by Awakened One KATE:
Roy, I'm so sorry. You're right, your parents probably wouldn't like it... I don't know if it's a good idea for you to become a Chosen One yet. I recommend you wait until you're a little older before coming to Grandebelle with us.

Truth Seeker PSYCHICPOWERSARENTREAL:
Hey morons. Just interrupting your idiotic thread here to say that I have psychic powers and you're all going to die horribly one by one.
(Post hidden, viewable by administrators only.)
(User was banned for this post.).

-----

Evil Spirits and Monsters Picture and Video Thread
by Spiritual Master ALEX (Verified Psychic)

Chosen_Ones_Fighting_Sludge_Monster(360p).avi
Chosen_Ones_Fighting_Feeder(360p).avi
Sludge_Monster_Attack(240p).avi

GhostJar.jpg
WhiteTablet.jpg
FeederMorph.jpg
SludgeMonsterSpray.jpg

Please keep the discussion in this thread respectful. The Chosen Ones are risking their lives to protect us from evil spirits, and we should be thankful for what they do.

Comments (31):

Truth Seeker NOEL:
To everyone saying these monsters only appear in Grandebelle and Challebon, they don't! Evil spirits and monsters like Feeders are starting to show up all over the world. I live in Lupato, and we were attacked by a monster the media called 'the Ogre.' The Chosen Ones came to our city and stopped it after a few weeks, but a lot of people died because no one had ever seen anything like it before!
Archive of Lupato News Ogre Watch: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Psychic Truth Forum Ogre Thread: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OgreSighting.avi
AftermathOfOgreAttack.jpg

Reply to Truth Seeker NOEL by Awakened One MARVIN:
I'm so glad you're okay, Noel! Please tell me your family is safe and that they weren't hurt. Did the Chosen Ones save you?
Best wishes,
Marvin

Truth Seeker ELLIOT:
Is this real? These videos have to be edited or something, right?

Reply to Truth Seeker ELLIOT by Awakened One MARVIN:
Yes, Elliot, the Chosen Ones have been fighting a battle against evil spirits for many years now. I didn't believe it at first either, but the truth is that this stuff is getting covered up big time by the government and the mainstream media. But we're working hard to spread the word. No one deserves to be killed by a monster just because people are afraid to tell the truth.
With kindness,
Marvin

Truth Seeker KELLY:
I live in Challebon, and the Chosen Ones saved my life! I was on my way home after being sick in school, when suddenly I felt an awful pain in my chest, and I blacked out. When I woke up I saw Chosen Ones in black robes fighting something that looked like a giant snake made of dark purple fire. It flew around slashing at them with its tail, but they managed to kill it with their powers! It was amazing!

ScarySnake1.jpg
SnakeTail.jpg
ChosenOnes.jpg
SnakeDead.jpg

I'm going to go to Grandebelle after I graduate high school to join them. Maybe one day I can help protect people too!

Reply to Truth Seeker KELLY by Hand of Light KAY:
Kelly, thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I'm really happy to hear your story. We're all looking forward to meeting you in person soon.
~Everyone should know the teachings of the Chosen Ones, which have led me to discover the true path to happiness. Behold the light in the darkness, the strength of the weak, and the glory of the Chosen.~

Truth Seeker SHANE:
I hope the Chosen Ones win this war. We're all going to die if they don't... scaredface.gif

-----

My meeting with the Chosen Ones (And evil psychics?)
by Truth Seeker CLAY

For everyone who doesn't know, Grandebelle is the occult capital of the world. I don't think there's any city in the entire world that has more fortune tellers, card readers, stage magicians, or spirit channelers than Grandebelle. Most of them are just fakers, but some are actually psychic.

I learned about the Chosen Ones one night when I was walking downtown with my friends. We saw a big group of people in black robes standing outside a bar and we were curious, so we went inside to see what was going on. It turned out to be a party the Chosen Ones were throwing to celebrate the promotion of one of their members. We started drinking and talking to them, and they explained everything to us.

The Chosen Ones are the secret protectors of the world, and their psychic powers are definitely the real deal. Their mission is to fight evil spirits and monsters, and the only way to become one of them is through a special ceremony.

I kept in touch with some of the Chosen Ones I met at the bar, and I found out that there are other groups of people in Grandebelle who have psychic powers, too. But they don't use their powers for the benefit of others. They hurt and kill people, and most of the time nobody even knows they're doing it.

I have a theory that the monsters that occasionally show up here are connected to the evil psychics somehow, and I've been trying to find as much proof as I can so I can expose the truth. I know it's dangerous, but I want to do something to help the Chosen Ones stop these people.

If anyone wants to join the good fight, post in this thread or send me a private message. I'll tell you how to contact me.

Clay
'If it feels good, do it.'

Comments (4):

Truth Seeker BRANDON:
If the Chosen Ones are fighting against the evil psychics, why does it seem like the bad guys are winning?

Reply to Truth Seeker BRANDON by Hand of Light KAY:
Brandon, I'm glad you asked! The sad fact is, the Chosen Ones don't always come out on top in every battle. Sometimes they lose and sometimes the evil spirits win. Sometimes they need our help. That's why we're fighting so hard to spread the truth. We're working together with all the other spiritual warriors of Grandebelle to defeat the darkness.
~Everyone should know the teachings of the Chosen Ones, which have led me to discover the true path to happiness. Behold the light in the darkness, the strength of the weak, and the glory of the Chosen.~

6