—New game announcement! Tower of the Chosen—
154 18 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers,

I'm excited to announce the release of Tower of the Chosen, a video game set in the same world as my webnovels. Now, you have the opportunity to become part of this world and shape the destiny of Mona Mooney and her friends!

 

Tower of the Chosen is a visual novel/strategy card game that lets you engage in turn-based strategic battles against criminal syndicates and supernatural threats. It features choose your own adventure-style gameplay and extensive customization options for your team of psychic warriors. With three full story routes, five romantic options for Mona, and a unique psychological drive system, you'll have plenty of mysteries to explore and secrets to uncover.

Mt10kI.png

If you're a fan of the webnovel and have been waiting patiently for more,  you won't want to miss out on Tower of the Chosen. The game is still in early development, but it already features a substantial amount of story content. Best of all, it's completely free to play - no strings attached! So, what are you waiting for? Join Mona and her friends in the Tower of the Chosen today and experience the excitement for yourself!

https://funnyfacexyz.itch.io/tower-of-the-chosen

Funnyface

 

2