A beauty or a beast ?
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since he wasn't feeling particularly hungry, Nao decided not to go out and fix dinner himself. He felt like his eyes could also use some rest after spending all those hours in the library, staring at a screen. 

 
Though the pain wasn't severe, his arms hurt from the bullying session that happened the previous day. It was irritating because he was constantly reminded of it whenever he raised his hand to grab something from the shelves or while moving his laptop around. 
 
Nao lied down on the bed, sighing. As he shifted, trying to find a comfortable position, he felt the sting again. Cursing under his breath, he finally decided on lying on his back, resting either of his arms close to his body. For some reason he was reminded of the irritating Senpai from the other day.
 
What was his name again?
 
He felt restless again, once he remembered Asahi's name and face. 
 
They must be at some bar, drinking.
 
Akihiro asked Nao to come along with him multiple times in the day but he was turned down without a second thought. However, once he found out that a few others from the same year were asked to join too, he calmed down.
 
Why's the wolf pretending to be a sheep anyway?
 
Nao couldn't figure out what exactly was going on in Asahi's head but one thing he was quite sure of - the guy was fickle as hell. One day he comes out of nowhere and inflict pain on him, threaten him and bully him and the next, he's suddenly all nice.
 
A Bully. A Hypocrite. 
 
 
The kind of people Nao hated the most. 
 
All riled up, he decided to go for a round of blitz chess online. 
 
 
And lost.
 
 
Again. 
 
 
And then again.
 
In sometime, he tossed his phone aside and fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
0