chapter 2
13.5k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I take a big breath in, searching for air.

"Ogaa...... ogaaah! (crying )

I finally coming to sence 

 It seems that I have been reborn.

 Two years have passed since I was reborn.

 After that, as soon as I realized that I had been reborn, I rapidly fell asleep and lost consciousness. I remember hearing some kind of human voice in my ear, which I couldn't quite hear yet, and I remember being washed with warm water, so it seemed that my birth had was  successful

 For a while after that, my lfe was typical for baby : eat, ploop , sleep    Even though I remembered my previous life clearly, I couldn't bear that urge. Even though she had the memory, it was a part of  me  that  i couldn't help because i was a baby. i was a zero-year-old child with a strong mental age.

 In the meantime, two years have passed somehow. In the beginning, it was really hard for me to control my urges. In the beginning, it was really hard for me to control my urges, because I got hungry easily, pooped , and got sleepy every five minutes. The only emotions I had were pleasure and discomfort, so all I could do was cry or sleep.

 Recently, my mind has finally calmed down and I am able to control my emotions to a certain extent, but it was really hard until I got used to it. I felt sorry for my mother and father, who would wake me up in the middle of the night, and I would pooped as hard as I could and bite my  mother nipples with my gums that hadn't grown yet. Thanks to this, my mother's pink nipples, which were young and pretty, became a little dull.

 Now, I'm two years old. I was now two years old, and I had reached a certain level of maturity, and although my speech was still a bit sluggish, I was able to carry out simple daily conversations without difficulty.

" Mom i wan ttaebyu one "

"Oh, Hal. Do you want to eat some Rango nuts?

"Rango-taebyu.

 Rango fruit is a fruit that looks like an apple on Earth. It tastes and feels exactly like an apple, but for some reason, its color is a poisonous bright blue (it can't be helped that it's a toddler with a slurred tongue. Don't miss it! ).

  MY teeth are all grown in, so  I can eat even hard foods like Rango. I lovedRango fruit because it was one of the few natural sweet foods in this world where sweetness is rare.

 Now, my mother called me "Hal-kun" earlier, but that's not my real name.  my full name  is  "Eberhard Karlheinz von Flensburg Fahrenheit", which is a long fucking name. As you can imagine from the inclusion of the word "von," I've succeeded in being reborn into a noble family. From the very beginning, I was suddenly on the winning side of life. Perhaps the deeds of my previous life had been recognized by the gods, but I was far away from the strict family rules and family riots peculiar to noble families, and I had succeeded in leading a very comfortable life as an infant.

 My father was still very young at 25, but he was already acting as the head of the Farenheit frontier family, which was a little strange for me since I didn't have a father I could respect in my previous life.

 My mother is 22 years old, three years younger than my father, and I have an older sister, so she had her baby at 18. This would be quite unusual  compare to modern Japan. She looks like a Scandinavian beauty with her white skin and blond hair, and looking at her four-year-old  brother (who is almost twenty, but very cute), I think I must be a very handsome boy. But to think that I was sucking on the nipples of a woman whose mental age is almost the same as mine, the sense of immorality is pretty bad. ...... I don't get sexually aroused at all because I'm a baby.

 I was able to grow up to the age where I could walk on my own, but I didn't spend the last two years eating and sleeping all the time. Most of the time, of course, that's true, but I also did a lot of research to see if I was in the right world.

 The best example of this is the status screen. However, it seems that this is not something that others can see. If I had some kind of appraisal ability that often appears in fantasy novels, I might be able to look into other people's status screens, but at least I and my family don't seem to have that kind of special ability. My sister begged my mother to show me my status, so I'm sure of it.

 This is my status.

-----------------------

Eberhard Karlheinz

Von Flensburg Fahrenheit

Gender : Male

Age : 2 years old

Life Force : 12/12

Magic power : 6354/6354

Physical ability :3

Intelligence :120

Magic Attribute : -

Specific Magic : [Shock)

Specific Skill : Continuity is Power

35