Question
604 16 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
So I am planning on upping her charisma but I am unsure on the changes that should happen. With that, I put it to you my readers to double check and see what you think. If you have opinions or ideas please comment. I don't mind changing this. This chapter is just coming together

 

The spoiler contains part of the next chapter. 

Spoiler

I thought about what I needed to get through this dungeon. The two teens I was with seemed unreliable at best, so I wasn't counting on them. But I needed too many things to be a one-man army. I could put everything into my perception to raise it from thirteen to sixteen with the hope that I could detect most of the traps. But even if that worked, if the teens left or tried betraying me, could I survive the waves of the monsters without upping my stamina? I actually had the answer to my problem; I just didn't want to do it, so I kept trying to come up with other alternatives.

Charisma was the obvious choice. Being the driving stater for both my Holy and Summoning magic, even one point should have an exponential affect. On top of that, I also had the 'All Natural' boon. The last time I increased the charisma stat to twenty-three it had gone up by five making it twenty-eight. The time before that, it had given me an extra four so it the pattern held, I would get a serious boost. it sounded fantastic in every aspect but was it all sunshine and rainbows? With every increase I had become prettier, which in itself isn't a big issue. It was that the last increase had also come with a new ability Charm. It was one I couldn't control and several men and even females had become charmed in my presence. I had been wearing the illusion ring to get the negatives so that didn't happen but, in a dungeon, I couldn't handicap myself like that. The thought of becoming like those Nobels in school made me feel queasy.

I had thought long and hard about the 'All Natural' boon and had not planned on increasing charisma. It wasn't all about the charm effect, although it didn't play a heavy role in my decision. The other reason was that it was too overpowered. So far, those extra bonuses were increasing my stat from twenty-three to thirty-five. It was too much, and I began to look for negatives.  I found one. It was exactly pretty easy to see once I began looking at it. All Natural required me to be... well all-natural. Any illusion and makeup would reverse the boon and create negatives to my stat. The greater the increase the greater the negative. The cheap illusion ring, I was currently using as a benefit, showed that to be true. All it would take to weaken me would be for somebody to toss makeup powder in battle and I could end up dead.

Between the two I was happy to not advance that stat any further, I was trying to keep it balanced so the negative and charm effects didn't get out of hand; but... I gritted my teeth and upped my charisma. My body began to change. I had before so I expected some minor changes, but I felt my armor adjusting as my chest and ass swelled. My legs itched unbearably as they lengthened a few inches. I wanted to cry, not in pain but frustration. When I designed my "character" I had made her smaller in both size and "assets". I had ended up as a pretty girl but not to the point that I'd be auctioned off. The prior changes caused by upping my charisma had made me more alluring but still not to the point where people wouldn't take me seriously.

As the changes finished, I knew that I made a huge mistake. My waist had slimmed and any extra weight I might have collected had obviously traveled northward. My chest had increased at least a cup size, causing the skintight leather to look like it was painted on. It might stretch and shrink but there were limits and it had obviously reached it. My 'Armor of the Night' had to become thinner to stretch enough and now left nothing to the imagination. It looked more like a spandex body glove compared to the leather armor it was. It should still possess the same protection values but as I looked at my nipples that poked out, I wasn't positive that was true.

From what I could see, I had become my idea of sexy to the N'th degree; it seemed to be a merger of my favorite supermodel and an erotic porn actress I might have had a crush on. I was voluptuous in all the right ways... if I wasn't an adventure. Now, I wasn't even sure how realistic swinging a mace would be. Even if I could, would anybody take me seriously? I was oozing sex appeal and looked like a bedroom decoration. I had been already having a hard time dealing with men hitting on me. I took out the small, polished piece of metal that I used as a mirror and wilted. This change was like a nail in the coffin. I was a walking calamity; a beauty that nations would probably war over.

I put away the mirror and looked over my character sheet hoping it was all worth it. Not much changed on the main page. I wasn't surprised to see my magic pool had increased and brought up my spell page since that was what I was counting on to get through this. The Holy and Druidic pages had all the same spells. The only difference was that all the holy spell names were now outlined in gold. A boost in their strength? I wasn't sure. The Summoning page was completely different. It had categorized the summonables into sub-labels 'Plant', 'Beast', 'Demon'. The last one was what had me nervous and wasn't even sure if I should open it. Demons were dangerous. Everybody knew that. I ran my fingers though my hair, trying to think of what I should do and ended up curling a piece of it around my finger, enjoying its silky feel. Should I look at the demonic tab or try a few spells to see their effects?

[collapse]

 

 

How should Alice's charisma manifest?
  • Scent, feelings, more meta-physical Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Super model meets porn actress Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both because a goddess should be sexy while inspiring awe Votes: 15 57.7%
Total voters: 26 · This poll was closed on Apr 12, 2022 04:05 PM.
18