Extra – Sean
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sean's Diary:

Entry 1 - 11 years old

Dear Diary,

I believe starting with such an appellation as "dear diary" sounds childish however, as father says all things have a proper form and that form must be followed. Father also says that it is good to record things so as not to miss anything of importance. That's why I am writing here. Here being the diary that is. I am writing here because today is a day of great importance. Today is the day I meet my master. Well, future master. I've heard that he is particularly excellent and the adults all have high expectations for him. It is just right that such an excellent master is matched with such an excellent aid such as I. And perhaps, it means I can make a...friend? Father was friends with his master and I hope I will be as well. All other children my age are either too young or too stupid-pardon me, let us say their intelligence is simply not up to par.

Sincerely,

Sean

Entry 2 - 11 years old

Dear Diary,

He is awful. He may supposedly be excellent yet he has the mind of a five-year-old! Do you know, as soon as he saw me he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to make a snowman? Well, I suppose you wouldn't know since you're just some paper. But! Where is my excellent, talented master??? And his father simply laughed it off. If I'd have done something like that, my father would certainly punish or at the very least reprimand me. Oh lord, he's here again. Here I go...

Sincerely,

Sean

Entry ? - 16 years old

Dear Diary,

Despite my complaints at the start, this master isn't too bad. He's a bit childish but otherwise...However, the problem isn't him. It's me. There's something wrong with me. The other day he smiled and-and I felt myself blushing. That's not right. This isn't right. I'm not-

Entry ? - 20 years old

Dear Diary

I continue to use this appellation, writing in this old thing even after all these years and despite the fact that the man who gave it to me is gone. Hah! I suppose old habits do die hard. Naturally, this isn't the only old habit I've been unable to drop. He's meeting his fiance tomorrow, did you know? I say that however, this is the seventh. I've heard this woman is a particularly odd one in high society and considering my master's unusual temperament perhaps they'll...Anyway, I'd send my best wishes along however, these childish feelings of mine remain...oh well. Now that the old master and my father are gone in the accident, marriage is the only choice for my master to gain the support he needs. And as much as I wish I could, there's nothing an aide like me can do to help him...

Sincerely,

Sean

Entry ? - 20 years old

He's smitten. There's no way around it. 

Entry ? - 30 years old

Dear Diary,

Here I am, back again. Much has happened since I last wrote in your pages. My master and his wife married a couple of years after their first meeting. Then they proceeded to regain control of the family, and take revenge on those responsible for the old master and my father's death. Now, they're sitting stably in their position. Life is perfect except...they are childless no matter what they do. It's been causing a lot of trouble, especially for madam despite master's reassurances. They finally decided to adopt, I believe it's happening today.

Sincerely, 

Sean

Entry ? - 38 years old

Dear Diary,

The madam is pregnant! It's fabulous news, however, I only worry for young master Sayan. The child has always been reticent and after hearing the news he has become even more so. 

Sincerely,

Sean

Entry ? - 40 years old

Dear Diary,

Ah, how time flies. I need not have worried about young master Sayan, if he's not training with the master, he's constantly running to the one-year-old young master Arek's room.

Sincerely,

Sean

Entry ? - 42 years old

Dear Diary,

Things are...how should I put it? A month ago our madam she-she...and now my master has changed. It's natural, however, the way he pushes young master Sayan is...naturally as an aid I have no say and as a friend I'm helpless. No one smiles anymore. Well, except the innocent young master Arek. He's like a ray of sunshine in this gloomy place. Each day young master Sayan's face turns colder and colder. My master is grooming him into the perfect heir but-I must go.

Sincerely, 

Sean

Entry ? - 42 years old

Dear Diary,

Today I gave young master Sayan a diary. He wrinkled his nose and said that he wasn't a little girl and I felt something in my heart melt seeing that: the first expression that matches his age in months. I never married so I have no children but to me, young master Sayan and young master Arek are the closest things to them. So, even if you must hide your emotions and take on this burden of family head young master Sayan, I hope this diary gives you a place where you can pour out your emotions and let yourself be free, if only for brief moments of each day as I do...

Sincerely,

Sean

 

Somewhere else, high up above...

"Master, Madam, is it really you??!="

"Sean, it's been so long!" A woman in her mid-thirties steps forward and embraces a bewildered-looking Sean. Stepping back from her hug, Sean notices another person behind her.

"Hello old friend." The man is in his early forties, but none of that has diminished his good looks. Seeing him, Sean feels a familiar warmth, however, something is different. There's no racing heartbeat, no sweaty palms. How? Am I no longer...? The man steps forward to give Sean a hug and the thought vanishes as the old friends unite. 

Sometime later...

"Sean, age 57 at time of death and...applying for reincarnation?" The cold, emotionless voice of the angel sounds.

"Yes." Sean replies a light and easy smile on his lips.

"Reason?"

"I'm no longer needed here." As he says this, Sean gazes out towards the gates of the heavenly kingdom where his old friends are staying. If they knew, he was planning to leave they'd likely be distraught and ask him to stay. However...

"It's time for me to move on and try living...for myself this time." And with that, Sean steps through the gates of reincarnation.

And that's the end of Sean's story...for now. I definitely want to write about where he reincarnates. I'm not sure whether it'll be a short or long story, although naturally, a BL. If I come up with an idea, I'll post the first chapter here as a sneak peek. If you have any ideas for where or who you'd like him to reincarnate into, feel free to comment or message me :) Otherwise, onward to Arek and Sayan's tale! Time for the story's next arc, things are about to get interesting~

1