Chapter 2 – Welcome To Terminus
133 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE??? YOU ARE TELLING ME THERE IS NO JOB HERE???" Ashton yelled in anger.

His handsome face was now burning red in rage, nearly ready to kill and destroy the damn place.

The man who was wearing a yellow t-shirt nearly stepped back in fear.

He was Jack, an old man at the age of 57, manager of a four-season fast food restaurant.

One of the best restaurant food chains in the entire Arora Continent whose population was more than 900 million.

He gulped, took a deep breath, and spoke "It's true Ashton. I am not lying. If there was truly a job, I would've given it to you."

"How many times I have helped you? How many times I have come here leaving Matt alone at home to help you guys like a moron?? I need a job, and I need it right now!!!" Ashton angrily growled while gritting his teeth.

Just waiting for Jack to say no, and he will truly destroy this place, crumble it to the dust, even if he died today.

Jack paused for a moment, thinking, and then spoke "Alright. But you have to stay here full time. 10 hours instead of 8 hours, and of course I will give you full income. Now, your choice. Stay or leave."

Ashton took a deep breath, calming his emotions down. He didn't immediately say yes, instead ask "Food is included right?"

"NOW YOU ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY GENEROSITY YOUNG MAN!!!" Jack growled, giving a job even though there is none is already breaking the rule, now this moron was even asking for including food.

Ashton ignored Jack as he continuously stressed, make his best pitiful face, biting his lower lips, "How about leftover? Just for one person? My Matty loves here's chicken, you know that right. For my Matty, please, pretty please." Going as far as to sell Matt in between.

Jack gritted his teeth when he saw Ashton's pitiful face.

He would rather have Ashton angrily yell at him, instead of showing his pitiful face.

Why the hell god gave this shameless retard such a believable acting skill?

Even though he knows Ashton was acting, he still couldn't say no. After all, Matt's name was on the line. Jack finally sighed "Alright, but just dinner."

Ashton's pitiful face instantly becomes bright with a charming smile, making Jack regret his decision immensely. He just shook his head and spoke "From tomorrow. You can get lost for today. I will pack you some chicken wings for Matt."

Ashton just nodded his head patiently. Until he is alive, he will leech off of his Matty.

Jack came back with a bag full of chicken wings. Even though he said he will give it only for Matt, but the bag had enough chicken wings for both Ashton and Matt to eat for dinner and breakfast also.

Ashton took the bag without any shame, and spoke "You are the best Jack! Matt will be so happy, later." And ran away as quickly as he could, not giving a second glance towards Jack.

Jack on the other hand just took as many long breaths as he could not to kill the shameless retard who was running with the chicken wing packets in his hand.

If it wasn't for Matt, he surely would've killed this moron in his anger a long time ago.

...…

"MATTYYYYYYYYYY!!! LOOK WHAT I BROUGHT!!! YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN WINGS!!!" Ashton yelled happily as he showed the chicken wings packet to Matt.

Matt on the other hand speechlessly looked at Ashton.

Without even asking, he knew where the hell did these chicken wings came from, and he even knew that Ashton got the job.

He is just too familiar with this retard, and knows him like the back of his hand. But being a nine years old kid, he still couldn't hide his happy smile as he also jumped happily with Ashton, getting along with Ashton's playfulness.

This is why no matter how much shameless this retard is, Matt still couldn't help but love him dearly.

Ashton hurriedly placed half of the chicken wings in one of their plates and put it on the floor, sat down along with Matty, and spoke "Let's dig in. Here. The first piece for you my Matty." As he took one of the chicken wings and generously placed it in front of Matt's mouth, which Matt ate without blinking, deliciously, and continued:

"Just as I promised, I got the job, and from now on we don't need to worry about our meals. Although we won't be able to eat three meals of a day, I promise, breakfast and dinner, I will bring it from the restaurant."

Matt didn't care how Ashton will bring the breakfast and dinner for them.

Knowing Ashton's shamelessness, he wasn't worried even a bit, no, he was relieved.

He just thanked god Ashton was born with such shamelessness, otherwise living in this cruel world, they both would've died a long time ago.

[Cough cough. Hello, can everybody hear me? I think everyone can. Man, I-I-I-I-I am so nervous. It's only MY 57th time doing this. Have mercy on a kid, please god. Anyway, let's get straight to the point.]

[GOOD MORNING ARORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I am X. Your friend, your enemy, and your beloved instructor.]

[So, please call me only by this name. I won't be accepting kiddo, brat, moron, or son of a bitch, as my names, please keep it in mind.]

Suddenly, when Matt and Ashton were enjoying their chicken wings, out of nowhere a kid's voice sounded, they both were startled as they looked everywhere, then at each other.

There was no one in the room beside them, so where the hell did this kid's voice came from.

[God gave you a life to live. Air to breathe. Food to eat. Land to walk. But what the hell did you do with it???

[DESTROY IT! POLLUTE IT!! RUIN IT!!! IT'S TIME YOU PESTS PAY FOR THIS, DON'T YOU THINK???!!!]

[SO, IT'S A PAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TIME!!! But worry not, you are not the only one who is going to die and get destroyed. There are other races with you.]

[This is an elimination of the races of the universe. This is a battle royal. And out of 100 races, only 1 will survive.]

[Others will die, perish, and face extinction.]

[This is the beginning of the end.]

[But there is a twist and surprise in between. Destroyer itself has also descended like always in the race of Terminus.]

[Destroyer only knows destroying. It only destroys. It does not know discrimination. So, be wary. Meet him, and you will only get destroyed.]

SO, LET THE BATTLE BEGINNNNNNNNNNNN...

[WELCOME TO TERMINUS]

There is only one rule in Terminus.

i.e. THERE IS NO RULE IN TERMINUS, lol hahahahahahahaha.

So, enjoy. GET DESTROYED! KILL!! RAPE!!! EAT!!!! AND EXTERMINATE!!!!!

SHOW ME THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION!

RUIN THIS WORLD ITSELF!

BRING CHAOS!

FILL THE WORLD WITH YOUR FILTH!

Let's not waste any more time and start our little game.

And with a Boom, THE GAME NAMED TERMINUS WILL STAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

5