Chapter 5 – Status window
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ashton didn't care about Matt as he again lunged and this time with his knife pierced the ant's abdomen.

It was the most fragile part of the ant which he could see in front of him so without thinking he continuously pierced it. Again, and again and again.

"SHREKKKKKKKKK." The ant cried in pain as it ruthlessly smashed its two fists at Ashton.

And Ashton who was in rage was pummeling the ant with his knife was hit on his chest and flew back, fall on the ground, but didn't care as he again stood up and continued where he left off.

Matt looked at the entire scene in shock, his legs were shaking, but he took a deep breath and ran to help Ashton.

Ashton and ant were now nearly brawling.

Ashton pierced the knife three times and got hit on the face or his shoulder one time.

A blow for blow.

As they just hit and hit.

Matt who finally came to help Ashton targeted the ant's weak points. He directly slashed the antennae and cut it into two.

Ant paused and Ashton didn't let such a good chance pass by and ruthlessly drilled the ant's eyes, as deeply as he could.

"SHREKKKKKKK." Again, ant cried but this time its cry was so loud that it nearly made Ashton and Matt's ears numb.

Ant cried again and again and slowly-slowly its shrieks turned into whimpers and it stopped moving.

Ashton and Matt just looked at the scene and then with a thud Ashton fall onto the ground.

"ASHHHHHHHH!!!" Matt yelled frightened.

"I-I-I-I-I am ok," Ashton whispered as he slowly closed his eyes.

Matt worriedly came towards and saw Ashton laying with his eyes closed.

Ashton's left eye was now entirely black, nose cracked, lips ripped, and blood was coming out of his mouth.

"A-A-A-A-Ash," Matt whispered as he slowly sat beside Ashton, tears falling from his eyes.

Ashton opened his right eye and saw Matt crying and chuckled "Ugly. How can a cute kid like you become this ugly when you cry ahhhhhhhh."

Matt wiped his tears and punched Ashton instinctively and when he heard Ashton's cry in pain, he again started crying.

Ashton bit his lips, slowly sat, and hugged Matt tightly as he whispered "Hey, hey, hey, it's alright Matty. I am fine. Look. It doesn't hurt that much. Just a little rest and I'll be fine."

Matt hurriedly nodded his head, wiped his tears off, as he tightly hugged Ashton, not letting go even for a second.

"Ash. A-A-A-A-Are you truly alright?" Matt whispered.

"I-I-I-I am, don't worry." Ashton chuckled.

Matt nodded his head. Choosing to believe in Ashton.

He slowly lifted his face and looked at the carcass of ant and saw something brightly lightening and asked curiously "What is that?"

Ashton looked at the shining thing, picked it up, and replied "It's a card. It says crush it." So, he without thinking as a good boy crushed it.

"Waiittttttttttt!!!" Matt yelled but was still late when he saw Ashton crushing the card foolishly.

"Eh? Oh! Sorry. I crushed it. You wanted it." Ashton asked dumbly.

"FOOL! IT SAYS CRUSH IT SO YOU REALLY CRUSHED IT!! WHAT IF IT'S A TRAP???!!!" Matt yelled with all his might. How the hell can this moron believe just anyone or anything?

The world is not as it was before. It has changed. Everything has changed.

Ashton spoke as he rubbed his ear "No, It's not. W-W-W-W-Wait. Something's wrong with my body Matty! I feel like vomiting suddenly. Uwakkkkkkkk." As he puked continuously without stopping.

Matt just looked at Ashton unamused and rubbed his back "Told you to listen to me."

Ashton on the other hand felt his head spinning and then lifelessly he fell on the ground.

Matt panicked when he saw Ashton falling but became dumbstruck when he saw Ashton's body changing and within a second in front of him was an ironed Ashton.

Ashton suddenly felt his body becoming heavier as an indescribable aura raised from within him, covering him gently, which made him relax, and he loved it.

It was so gentle and he felt protected somehow.

Matt dumbly looked at the moron who was smiling without any care in the world and was ready to doze off and without thinking he kicked him like always and then yelped in pain "Ahhhhhhhh. My leg. Fuck! It hurts damn it!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED MATTY!!!" Ashton yelled worriedly as he stood up.

"N-N-N-N-Nothing. I just kicked you. And you were ironed so I hurt myself. Ironed. Ironed. IRONED. FUCK!!! YOU YOU YOU!!!" Matt yelled as he pointed at Ashton, looking at him up and down, still not believing what his eyes were seeing.

Ashton curiously looked at himself and become dumbstruck and yelled "Ahhhhhhhhh my body. MATTY MY BODY! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? WHAT HAPPENED TO ME???!!!"

"How the hell would I know and stop screaming," Matt whispered and again got ready to kick but when he remembered the pain he felt previously, he just gulped and stressedly took his kick back.

Ashton nodded his head and then paused when an immense amount of information continuously poured inside of his mind, and then he saw a window pop up in front of him.

[Status]

Host: Ashton

Rank: White

Natural Element: Metal (Iron) [Upgradable]

True Body Regeneration: 2%

True Permanent Immunity: 0%

Race: Human

Status: (The average human status value is 10)

Strength: 12.0                                                        Agility: 9.7

Endurance: 9.5                                                      Intelligence: 7.9

Physical resistance: 10.0                                      Element resistance: 10.0

Body regeneration: 10.0

Battle skills: None

Items on hand: Knife, Spiked brass knuckle.

3