Chapter 8 – HOLY SHIT! YOU MONSTER!! AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS A MONSTER ENOUGH!!!
68 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck!" Ashton cursed as he closed his eyes.

Matt on the other hand just looked at the scene without any discomfort. The bright light didn't hurt him in the least and after 5 seconds the bright sword got back to normal and once again status screen came in front of him, but this time it showed the status of the sword instead of his.

[Slaughterer Blade] (Unique Weapon, One handed sword)

Weapon Rank: Iron [Upgradable] (Kill 10K Normal monsters and absorb their essence)

All Attributes: 10+

Ignore Defense: Every attack has a 30% chance to ignore the enemy's defense.

Additional Passive Skill 1: Bleeding: All the wounds inflicted by the weapon will slow down the enemy's body regeneration rate by 5x.

Additional Passive Skill 2:  Slaughterer Curse: All the enemy inflicted wound by the sword will be cursed. They will fall into the slaughterer curse, which will madden their brains. And if within 1 day the curse is not taken care of then the cursed creature will become possessed and lose its sanity. Slaughtering everyone and everything it sees. Moreover, all the killed creatures will rise and also be cursed. Making an endless vicious Slaughtering cycle.

Curse Tier: Basic Curse

Reminder: Only the wielder of the Slaughterer Blade can control a cursed person. Except for the controller they can't be controlled.

Additional Active Skill 1: Slaughterer Domain: Within 50 m User can disappear and reappear anywhere. Suppress all enemies within the domain, reducing their Reaction Speed by 70%, Ignore Defense by 30%, Attack Speed by 50%, Movement Speed by 50% for 10 minutes.

Cooldown: 1 hour.

Owner: Matt

Unable to be dropped.

Unable to be traded

This time Matt nearly fainted in fright. Those 10+ stats points on all of his stats were enough to make him yell out loud in excitement, and beat Ashton happily, but this.

This was just out of this world.

The sword only has three techniques. Two passive and one active.

But they were enough to make him fall in love with this sword.

Slaughterer Blade.

Whoever name this sword must've known it by its essence.

It looked bloodthirsty.

Ready to kill and shed blood.

Bleeding can slow down an enemy's regeneration by 5 times. Slaughterer Curse is even vicious. The more he thinks, the more felt chill crawling down his spine.

Just these two passive skills were enough maddening. Not to say Slaughterer domain.

Reducing enemies Reaction Speed by 70%, Ignore defense by 30%, Attack Speed by 50%, Movement Speed by 50%, disappear and reappear anywhere within 50 m for 10 minutes.

Unbelievable.

Out of this world.

Moreover, the blade was upgradable. Although killing 10K Normal monsters made him speechless to no end.

But it's not impossible. All and all he was just too damn happy.

"Why so smug Matty? You look ugly." Ashton mocked, destroying Matt's happiness.

Matt looked at the Iron Ashton and ordered "Bend down."

Ashton flinched "Now what? What did I do to get a beating?"

Every time Matt asks him to bend down. It always means beating.

Matt can't jump to slap or hit him. So, he has to bend and get beaten by Matt.

Why did you ask?

Because Ashton is a damn eighteen-year-old kid and Matt is the nine-year-old man. So, what Matt says goes?

Cracked family. Only god can save them.

Matt didn't give a damn about the moron who was looking at him with wronged expressions.

How dare this fucker ruin his happiness? He was just starting to get happy. Have one thing happen to him after Ash which he was most proud of. But Ashton ruined it.

Now nobody can save him from beating this moron so he yelled "DOWN! NOW!! BEFORE I SAY 3!!! 3!!!! YOU ARE DEAD!!!!!"

Shock won't even describe Ashton now. Who the hell does this? Where the hell is 1 and 2?

That's cheating.

Plainly, openly cheating.

What happened to the trust between humans?

When did Matt starts playing this dirty?

Maybe after the world changed, Matty also did. So, with an aggrieved look, he bent down, removed his iron skin, became normal.

Matt who saw this scene didn't care about Ashton's aggrieved look and start beating the shit out of him.

"Ouch! Ouch ouch ouch! MATTY! Matty Matty Matty! NOT THE BUMP! OUCH! YOU HIT IT INTENTIONALLY! SO COLD-BLOODED!" Ashton yelped and cried in pain while Matt just punched and slapped him.

"YOU STILL DARE TO TALK! LOOKS LIKE THE BEATING'S NOT ENOUGH!!" Matt scolded the moron who was still not leaving any chance to talk back.

"IT'S ENOUGH! I WON'T TALK BACK!! MATTY PLEASE!!! I AM JUST AN EIGHTEEN-YEAR-OLD KID!!!!" Ashton cried and shamelessly justified himself and put all the blame on his age.

Matt who heard Ashton just gritted his teeth in anger and kicked Ashton for the last time and whispery yelled "SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU MORON! IF THOSE MONSTERS HEARD YOU AND CAME HERE!! I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF BEFORE THEY DO!!!"

Ashton stopped whining and nodded his head, not speaking a word.

"WHAT NOW???!!!" Matt hissed looking at the moron who was now silently and wrongly looking back at him.

"Hurt," Ashton whispered spoilingly like a small kid.

Matt just sighed in defeat. Hugged Ashton, rubbed his head lovingly, and whispered "And now."

Ashton smiled "Now it's good. It's not hurting anymore." As he hugged Matty back.

Matt just smiled happily. No matter how much this world change. Ashton will remain Ashton. And that's what all matters.

Matt broke the hug and cupped Ashton's both cheeks and spoke "Let's exchange each other stats. We need to know all of our merits and demerits."

Ashton nodded his head as he showed his status window to Matt. Matt did the same.

"HOLY SHIT! YOU MONSTER!! AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS A MONSTER ENOUGH!!! BUT LOOKING AT YOUR STATS AND BLADE STATUS!!! I FEEL LIKE A THREE-YEAR-OLD KID." Ashton cried in horror. Now he knows why he got the beating. If it was him, he would've started yelling in happiness.

Matt patted Ashton's shoulder "I am the man kid. Now, I will protect you. Stay behind."

Ashton saluted "Aye aye sir."

They both started laughing. Then Matt become serious and asked, "What is the household rule no. 1 Ash?"

"Family things remain in the family," Ashton replied like a good kid.

Matt nodded "This comes in Household rule no. 1. Never. Ever. Show your status window to anyone besides me. Understand."

Ashton nodded his head "You too. And what the hell is this Slaughterer Blade Technique?"

Matt shrugged "How the hell would I know? Maybe it came with the blade. It says Slaughterer Blade Technique. So, it's a Blade Technique. Let's see its status."

If you like this novel, then please don't forget to follow, favorite, comment, and leave some honest reviews.

It will be appreciated.

4