Chapter 15 – Can I sulk or beat you Ash? Cuz I am truly feeling an itch to do it right now.
42 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He also absorbed a Gun Silencer, Gun Scope, Gun Green and Red Laser, and a Flashlight on Matty's command.

Moreover, more than 26 guns and explosives got wasted and devoured by the devourer which gave him 1.7 stat in Strength, 0.5 stat in Endurance.

After Ashton was done his status looked like this.

 

[Status]

Host: Ashton

Rank: White

Natural Element: Metal (Iron) [Upgradable]

True Body Regeneration: 2%

True Permanent Immunity: 0%

Race: Human

Status: (The average human status value is 10)

Strength: 15.7                                                Agility: 10.2

Endurance: 11.5                                            Intelligence: 9.3

Physical resistance: 10.0                                Element resistance: 10.0

Body regeneration: 10.0

Battle skills: Devourer (Beginner 4/100)

Items on hand: Knife, Spiked brass knuckle

 

He crushed 52 green cards before entering the shop which Matt gave him. There were 18 Strength cards, 15 Endurance cards, 14 Intelligence cards, 5 Agility cards which gave him 1.8 in Strength stat, 1.5 in Endurance stat, 1.4 in Intelligence stat, and 0.5 in Agility stat. Adding 1.7 stat in Strength, 0.5 stat in Endurance, he got from Devourer. Thus, all the stats concluded.

"Can I sulk or beat you, Ash? Cuz I am truly feeling the itch to do it right now." Matt politely asked as he cutely looked at Ashton.

This moron called him a cheat but what about himself. This devourer skill itself is the biggest cheat.

Ashton gulped "Just a little. No more than three slaps."

Matt nodded and without wasting any time jumped in the air and slapped Ashton's head three times.

Ashton just rubbed his head sulkily. He is hurt so he hugged Matty to get his daily dose of patting.

Matt as always being generous patted Ashton's head.

While Sam just looked at the scene in front of him and felt like banging his head in some corner. Why the hell did these two morons are so lucky?

After they were all done Sam spoke "So here is the plan. It is impossible to use a car right now. We will use bikes for traveling. It's just 5 miles. No biggy. We will go as quickly as we can. No need to kill those deads."

Matt nodded "You are right. But before that, you need to kill one of those deads and get some powers."

"I think first kill gives you the power to stand on your feet in this game. I got a Blade and Blade Technique."

"Ashton got Natural Elemental Power, not to say now he also got devourer technique. I think you should also try to kill one of them and see what happens."

Sam thought for some time and then nodded "Ok. I will do as you say. But after that, we will leave immediately." He is just too worried for his family. He needed every one of them to get in full power before starting the journey.

He can't lose his cool. Not now or ever. He has to have a cool mind at a time like this.

Moreover, what Matt said is right. The more options he has the better it is. Now he is in the game. So, he has to take full benefit of it.

Then he took the bag and nodded towards them.

Matt and Ashton also nodded their head, packed the other leftover weapons on their bags, placed two guns in their waist, magazines included, knives in their legs, ready to use anytime, why use your powers when you have ammo to waste right.

Then they started walking outside of the room.

Sam again clicked something and the door opened. Then they got outside of the office.

"You just stay here. Let me bring a dead one here. You kill it and then we will move." Ashton spoke as he looked at Matt for permission.

Matt nodded. Then he looked at Sam. Sam also nodded.

Ashton ran and in no time brought a dead human. Hands and legs cut apart. Jaw ripped. It was a pitiful sight but nobody care.

Sam pulled the knife out and stabbed the dead one's head.

And a golden card came out of the dead body.

Both Matt and Ashton smirked. Just as they thought.

Ashton took the card and gave it to Sam.

Sam looked at the card on both sides. It has written 'Crush it' on the front side. And on the other side of the card was a giant, who was holding a hammer.

The giant was standing on top of many dead bodies. Blood was flowing like a water. And the giant was looking down on them from above. It was a sight to behold.

Then he crushed it and felt his head spinning and start vomiting. Nearly fell to the ground.

While Matt and Ashton laughed. This is what they were waiting for. Seeing the moron making fool of himself.

"STOP LAUGHING YOUR ASS OF AND GIVE ME A WATER! PLEASE!!" Sam yelled not caring if any awakens heard him.

Matt just pulled a water bottle out and threw it at him. Sam caught and gulp the whole bottle in.

Now there was a giant hammer in Sam's right hand which was as big as him and an empty water bottle in his left hand.

The hammer was gold in color. Has a unique marking on it. And Sam looked badass while holding the giant hammer.

Giant hammer and Sam with brown long hairs.

Damn cool.

"Now let's go," Matt spoke as he zipped his bag.

"Dude. Have some patience. Show us, Sam, what you got?" Ashton asked curiously.

While Sam and Matt literally felt like beating the shit out of the moron who was asking about Sam's personal information without feeling any shame.

Wait, he does not have any shame in the first place. Or he does but didn't realize his mistake.

Sam looked at Matt asking for him to shut the moron up. But Matt ignored him and turned his face away.

He is curious too. Nine-year-old kid. Moreover, curious. You are not gonna get any help from Matt, Sam.

Sam sighed "Here."

 

[Status]

Host: Sam Dixon

Rank: White

Natural Element: None

True Body Regeneration: 2%

True Permanent Immunity: 0% 

Race: Human

Status: (The average human status value is 10)

Strength: 14.7                                                Agility: 11.7

Endurance: 13.5                                            Intelligence: 11.3

Physical resistance: 10.0                                Element resistance: 10.0

Body regeneration: 10.0

Battle skills:  Tremor Hammer Technique (Beginner 0/100)

Items on hand: Tremor Hammer (Iron [Upgradable]), A bag full of weapons (Iron and Bronze grade)

 

[Tremor Hammer] (Unique Weapon, One-handed Hammer)

Weapon Rank: Iron [Upgradable] (Kill 10K Normal monsters.)

All Attributes: 10+

Attack has a 30% chance to trigger tremor and a 10% chance to stun the enemy.

Additional Active Skill 1: Tremor Slam: A powerful hammer slam that has both physical and magical damage. Will dealing 500% damage and trigger tremor effect, quake the 100*100 yard for five seconds.

Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Additional Active Skill 2: Tremor Circle: A powerful circle attack that has both physical and magical damage. Will dealing 300% damage and trigger tremor and cyclone effect within 75*75 yards for 7 seconds.

Cooldown: 4 minutes.

Additional Active Skill 3: Giants Wrath: For 5 minutes, the user will become 2x powerful. Incoming damage either physical or magical will decrease by 70%, Body regeneration rate will increase by 70%, Attack power by 70%, and Movement Speed by 70%. After that, the user will get on a weak state. Stats will be halved for 5 hours.

Cooldown: 5 hours.

Owner: Sam Dixon

Unable to be dropped.

Unable to be traded

 

[Tremor Hammer Technique]

Grade: SSS

Additional Active Skill 1: Tremor Uppercut: A powerful physical and magical Uppercut attack against a Single target and causes 300% damage to the target.

Cooldown: 3 seconds.

Additional Active Skill 22: Tremor chop: A powerful physical and magical chop attack against a single enemy and causes 300% damage to the target.

Cooldown: 3 seconds.

Additional Active Skill 3: Summon quake: Summons an earthquake and Inflicts 500% of damage in 100*100 yards for five seconds.

Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Additional Active Skill 4: Tremor Burst: Gathers the power of the tremor to a single target and caused 300% damage to the target.

Attack Count: 5 times.

Cooldown: 5 minutes.

If you are enjoying the chapters so far and want to continue seeing more chapters then please help me out with reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows.

5