Chapter 23 – 5 m prick. Are you serious?
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GGGGRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...." Again, it growled and this time its growl was a little different. It wasn't as loud as before but somehow it made all three of them cower in fear.

The big awaken looked at the three ants which were cowering in fear and looked at them in disdain.

This is what it came to kill. It was disappointing. But now it's here. It will kill and eat them. It's hungry anyway. These three ants will do for now.

"G-G-G-G-G-Guys. Suddenly, I feel weak." Ashton stuttered as his body slowly turned silver.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-It's not just you. I-I-I-I-I-It used a technique. S-S-S-S-S-Same as Battle cry." Matt replied as he slowly stood up.

"You are telling us that these things can also use techniques. Well then. Congratulations. We are the first one to find that out." Sam whispered as he looked at Matt and Ashton with the ugliest smile.

"I had my doubts before. But now they are all clear. It looks like we aren't the only one who can use techniques."

"No. Looks like the situation is even worse than we thought. They can become powerful by killing and eating us."

"Now I know why those monsters were more interested in killing instead of eating. They just wanted to gain more power. And later they can eat all they want without any care. They were just thinking ahead. They attacked first. They had all the advantages. And they used it perfectly."

"While we panicked. Being a human, this is something which is in our instinct. Sigh, now all the things are getting clearer and clearer." Matt sighed as he explained his theory regarding the monsters.

Again, Sam deeply looked at Matt. His respect for Matt was growing and growing as time was passing. Looks like he didn't know enough about this nine-year-old kid.

"Do we use powers, Matty?" Ashton asked cuz using guns will be the stupidest thing they can do right now. Or even grenades.

"What else? We are going downstairs. All the work we did go to dust just because of this 5 m prick." Matt growled.

"5 m prick. Are you serious?" Ashton joked.

Matt and Sam just looked at Ashton unamused. This is not a time to joke around alright.

"Let's go. It already declared war. If we didn't give it a reply. It will destroy this mall. By mistake. In its rage. And we will just get crushed. Again. By mistake. So, let's kill it and go to Sam's house. Have a drink or two. Cuz I am really having a craving right now." Matt spoke calmly.

"By drink, he meant milk." Ashton hurriedly added.

Sam and Matt again looked at the moron unamused.

"What? He can't have a drink. It's not good for his health." Ashton justified.

"GROOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL….." The awaken looked at the ants who were talking instead of coming to fight him.

It again growled.

And ran.

With its all speed it ran and struck the ground floor walls with its heavyweight, all the walls at the front where it struck with a loud boom fell. The whole mall itself shook.

Matt, Ashton, and Sam who were now running towards the ground floor nearly fell.

"LOOKS LIKE IT CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE! WE NEED TO HURRY AND WE NEED TO JUMP!! NOW!!!" Matt yelled and with that they all three jumped.

From the fifth floor to the fourth floor, from the fourth floor to the third floor, from the third floor to the second floor, from the second floor to the first floor, and then finally from the first floor to the ground floor.

They jumped with care. Not letting themselves hurt even a bit. Saving every last bit of their energy to fight.

The 5m awaken turned back and saw all the three puny ants standing in the middle of the hall.

Finally, they were here.

Until they see threats to their lives, they won't come down easily. But with a little knockdown on the wall. It made all the three ants come down on their own.

Genius awakened.

The 5m awaken smirked. Now ants won't go anywhere. In front, it stood, and in back his five brethren's.

Even though they are weak as insects. They are still its brethren. One day they will also become as powerful as it.

The five 3m awakens also looked at the puny humans who killed three of their brothers. Anger was all over their eyes.

Now all they wanted to do was to kill these three and eat their delicious essence.

Chewing on their precious flesh, savoring the taste, lick every last drop of their blood, taste them until they are full.

So tasty.

"I will take care of those five. You two take care of this giant. It's out of my bounds." Matt unhurriedly spoke.

"Good that you know. Now be a good family man. Kill those five uglies and as a reward, you will get to drink a glass of milk. Later though." Ashton nodded.

"I thought we weren't gonna talk to each other. You lost." Matt whispered as he turned around to get the five uglies.

"I am still angry. And I am just telling you. Not talking to you. We are still playing." Ashton replied as his whole body turned silver.

Sam just looked at the big disgusting awaken which he needed to kill. Not interrupting Ashton and Matt's conversation.

Somehow, he doesn't feel that much of a fear. No, it was the opposite. With these two he felt relax and free.

"Let's go. Half hall is ours. Half is Matty's." Ashton declared.

Sam and Matt nodded. As all the three runs. Matt towards the five uglies. Sam and Ashton towards the 5m tall awaken.

The 5m tall awaken looked at the two ants which were now running towards it. It just wanted to shook its head. How stupid? Can't they see what a mighty warrior it is?

Big.

Powerful.

Ahead of millions of others awakens.

With its just one scream half of the awaken will gather and be ready to kill who it wants them to. This is who it is.

Mighty of Mightiest.

Almighty Awaken.

And now two puny humans were trying to fight it. How laughable? While the other one was going towards its brethren. Just asking for a quick death.

3