Chapter 25 – Ashton’s fall. Frightened Matt.
25 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam looked at the scene in shock. He knew awakened must have one more technique which it was hiding but even in his wildest dream he never thought the attack would be this terrifying. 

But he ignored Ashton and jumped with a full ferocity and used ‘Tremor chop’ and chopped his hammer directly towards the awakened head.

Awakened which was now close to death again opened its mouth and this time it shot a terrifying electric attack. 

Forget about Sam, even Ashton who stood up was scared shitless. Even in their wildest dreams they never thought about the possibility of awakened having the third attack.

Sam hammer directly hit the attack and with a loud boom, he flew and directly fell on the third floor after destroying three walls on the way.

Awakened felt the full brunt of the shockwave of Sam's attack and now its chest was bent but does it matter. 

No. 

Awaken doesn’t care about anything as long as its brain was alright.

It slowly tried to stand up but the moment it raised its head, it saw five small balls flying towards it. It hurriedly raised its bat to protect itself.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM

Grenade slammed the bat but not even a bent was left on it. While the awakened whole body was scorched and burnt, a disgusting smell was coming from it. 

But it was still alive. Its brain was alright. Even though its head was burnt.

Awakened was now in mess. It has lost its left hand and leg. Standing up was impossible so it hurriedly sat on the ground.

Sam came out of the shop and saw the scorched awakened. But he didn’t feel any happiness. 

First, he was badly hurt, although the body regeneration speed became amazing after using 'Giant Wrath' it wasn't enough, and secondly, what he saw next nearly made him piss his pants off.

Awakened knew getting alive out of this place was impossible. It has lost one leg and one hand. Getting them back was just a dream. Its body was nearly scorched. 

Moreover, there was one more human which hasn’t taken action yet. Once he will take action, his death will be inevitable. 

So, it came with a most simple and suitable plan. 

Mutual destruction. 

And raised its baseball bat and with a whole power slammed it towards the pillars.

Both Ashton and Sam were in despair. They knew if they didn't kill this awakened before it slammed the bat down. They all will die. 

So, without thinking they both took action. 

Ashton spring towards the awakened head with the most terrifying speed he could. 

Sam, on the other hand, jumped from the third floor, and with all power, he used 'Tremor Burst.'

Tremor Burst: Gathers the power of tremor to a single target and caused 300% damage to the target. Attack Count: 5 times. Cooldown: 5 minutes.

Sam's hammer gathered the power of the tremor, became white, and with an immense ferocity he attacked the Awakened bat. One, two, three, four, five. 

Five attacks one after another. Carrying terrifying 300% damage power. Bat itself was in ruin but Sam himself wasn't any good and with a loud boom, he flew. Taking the full brunt of the awakened terrifying attack slammed directly on the walls while destroying all the walls which get into his way. 

And after destroying nearly all the left side of the walls he stopped. And then he again heard a loud boom. It was so loud that he nearly felt his soul shudder in fear.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ashton didn't care about anything else. He knew this was his last chance. He trusted Sam and left the terrifying bat attack on him and with immense speed, he directly stuffed his hand inside of the awakened nose, and with his hollow hand, he shot ten grenades inside of his nostril. This all happened within a second and with a loud boom, everything turned silent. 

"ASSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He only heard Matty's cry and with a small smile, he closed his eyes.

This was the scene Matt saw when he turned around after finishing the five uglies. 

Ashton's hand was inside of the Awakened nose and then there was nothing but fire. 

Ashton’s body flew with an immense speed ready to slam and destroy everything on its path but Matt hurriedly vanished and grabbed Ashton’s flying body and took all the brunt of Ashton’s hit. He didn’t care about anything as he saw Ashton’s whole body nearly charred.

 

[Flashback]

“OK. Relax Matty! No need to be nervous!! Even though this is your first time fighting alone. Now you are powerful. Even more powerful than that moron. If he won the fight before you. He will truly mock you to death.” 

“So, you better finish this quickly and help him. Moreover, a glass of milk is on the line. You have to do this.” Matt mumbled as he stared at the five uglies. 

He felt like crying. Five against one. Where is justice in this world? Such an innocent and cute nine-year-old man like him fighting five uglies. 

How ugly.

Five uglies looked at the small kid who wasn’t even enough to get to their waist. Even to stare they have to look down. 

They felt like laughing. 

Was this kid here to fight them? 

Seriously? 

But when they saw a silent windy gale coming towards them with ruthless ferocity. They all turned serious and took immediate action. 

The one who was the leader and stood at the front raised its hand. And out of nowhere, a shield came in front of it. While the other four get into the line behind him. And without any hitch, it blocked the attack.

Matt was speechless. His one of the best attacks ‘Indiscriminate Slaughter’ which killed groups of awakened like a cabbage got blocked just like that. 

But he wasn't disappointed. Now he knows which type of techniques other must-have. Possibly, all of them may have some technique. There is more than a 70% chance.

Indiscriminate Slaughter: A powerful physical slash attack against multiple enemies. Inflicts 200% damage in a 50*4 yard in a cone in front of you. Cooldown: 9 seconds

If you want to see more of this then make sure to use reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows to show more support.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 10k views.

4