Chapter 29 – Finally, back to the family.
25 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam stopped. Took as many deep breaths as he could and with a shaking hand, he knocked it.

No reply came.

“Chris. It’s me Sam. O-O-O-O-O-Open the door if you are inside.” Sam stuttered and patiently waited.

“Identify yourself.” An electronic voice sounded. A projection screen came in front of Sam.

Sam hurriedly scanned his eye. Then his fingerprints. Then his voice and again an electronic voice sounded “Identification Successful. Welcome to the owner Sam Dixon.” And with a click the door opened.

"BROTHERRRRRRRRRR!!!" A loud cry sounded the moment the door opened and with a cry, a young twelve-year-old girl ran and hugged Sam as her life depends on him. 

The young girl has brown long straight hairs, brown eyes, long eyelashes, high nose, beautiful pink lips, fair skin, oval beautiful face, height 4 feet 9 inches, was wearing a light blue beautiful frock, white cap, white sandal, white earrings, looking as beautiful as a young princess. 

Tears fall out of Sam's eyes and he hugged the young girl tightly and stuttered while sobbing "B-B-B-B-B-B-B-Brother is here Jade. B-B-B-B-B-Brother is here."

"W-W-W-W-W-WHERE WERE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW AFRAID I WAS?? Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOUR PHONE WASN'T CONNECTING!!! A-A-A-A-A-AND CHRIS WAS GONE!!!! I-I-I-I-I-I-I WAS ALL ALONE!!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jade cried her lungs out. Tears were falling from her red eyes like water. 

Her hands were clenching Sam's shirt tightly. Hugging him, not letting him go even for a moment.

“C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Chris. W-W-W-W-W-Where is Chris?” Sam whispered.

“I-I-I-I-I-I-I am here.” A small whispery stuttered sound came.

Sam felt life coming back to his body the moment he heard the small whispery stuttered. He tilted his face and opened his arms wide.

Chris has brown short hairs, brown eyes, brown eyebrows, high nose, pink lips, fair skin, perfect oval handsome face, wide shoulders, narrow waist, long legs, 6 feet 2 inches height, age 20, was wearing a red t-shirt, black pant, black sneaker, and was looking as manly as Sam. 

But at this time, Chris like a small kid rushed in his brothers hug and start sobbing when he saw Sam’s face “W-W-W-W-W-Why is your face so pale? D-D-D-D-D-Did you get hurt? S-S-S-S-S-S-Show me where did you get hurt?” And start checking Sam.

“I-I-I-I-I-I am fine. Nothing happened. C-C-C-C-C-C-Come here. Let your brother hug you. H-H-H-H-Hurry.” Sam sobbed as he pulled Chris back on his hug.

Chris didn’t say anything as he also hugged Sam and Jade tightly until all of them stopped sobbing.

"I-I-I-I-I-I need you to come with me, Chris. It's an emergency. We will talk later" Sam spoke as he hurriedly got up. Wiped his tear and his sister's tears.

“W-W-W-W-WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW! D-D-D-D-DON’T GO!! P-P-P-P-PLEASE DON’T GO SAM!!!” Jade yelled as she again started crying and wailing.

"I-I-I-I-I-I am not going anywhere, Jade. I am just upstairs. My friend needs some help. I will be back in no time. You just stay here ok. Be a good girl and listen to big brother." Sam gently spoke as he again wiped Jade's tears off.

"I-I-I-I-I-I will come with you," Jade spoke softly.

“Jade. Be a good girl. Stay here. Stay with Lucy.” Chris sternly spoke as he rubbed Jade’s head.

“Lucy.” Sam confusedly asked as he finally raised his head and saw a beautiful girl standing at the side of the room. 

The beautiful girl has black long hair, cold eyes, red lips, a perfect oval face, fit and slim beautiful figure, height 5 feet 10 inches, age close to 19-20, was wearing a black tight lower, purple tight top, has black jacket tied at the waist, and was looking beautiful as hell. 

She was the very description of cold beauty. And in her right hand, she was holding a bow. A purple beautiful bow that looks perfect on her.

Lucy just nodded her head.

Sam on the other hand gulped. Ok, this girl isn't just beautiful. Her looks themselves can kill anyone. Not to say her cold look. Her face will bring trouble later. But he also just nodded his head in his reply.

“Jade. You give Lucy company. I will be back as soon as possible. Alright.” Sam spoke as he looked at Jade.

What could Jade do when both Chris and Sam asked her to accompany Lucy. So like a good girl she nodded her head.

"Chris. Let us have a talk first. Alone." Sam spoke as he got outside of the room.

Chris looked at Lucy. Smiled and then followed Sam.

“She is my friend. When the game started, we were together. I have no choice but to bring her here. And she even saved my life two times. She is real………” Chris couldn’t speak anymore as Sam interrupted.

“I don’t care Chris. I didn’t bring you outside for this. I have serious matters to talk about.” Sam spoke as he looked at Chris.

Chris shut his mouth immediately and nodded his head.

"M-M-M-M-M-My friend. He is hurt. Badly. V-V-V-V-Very badly. H-H-H-H-His whole body is burnt. H-H-H-H-H-He is breathing though. I-I-I-I-I-I want you to take a-a-a-a-anything which can help in treating him. T-T-T-T-Take as many supplies as you need. A-A-A-A-Anything." 

"W-W-W-W-Whatever that can help save his life, just take it." Sam patiently started speaking but as he spoke more his voice started cracking, tears came rushing out of his eyes and then he hugged his brother tightly and continued "W-W-W-W-W-We need to save him, Chris. I-I-I-I-I-If something happens to him. I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't know how will I be able to face Matt. P-P-P-P-P-Please. J-J-J-J-J-Just save him."

Chris was shocked to see his brother crying and hugging like a broken person. He has never seen his brother like this in his entire life. He wasn't shocked when his brother cried before seeing them. It was natural. 

But right now his brother's whole body was shaking. Guilt, fear, despair. He could feel everything from his voice.

"Hey, hey, hey, shhhhhh….. stop crying. What are you? Two years old kid. Let me check on him first." 

"Wait, let me bring Lucy too. She is even more professional in the medical field than I am. Come. Let's take the first aid kit and other medical supplies from inside first. Ok. Now stop crying." Chris hurriedly spoke as he wiped his brother's tears off.

Sam just nodded and hurried back inside the room with Chris.

Spoiler
[collapse]

If you want to see more of this then make sure to use reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows to show more support.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 10k views.

3