Chapter 45 – NO! IT’S IMPOSSIBLE!! THEY CAN’T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At 11:00 Pm.

"Didn't Sam say he killed all the Rare grade monsters within the 500m territory?" Matt asked, looking at Chris.

“He did.” Chris nodded.

“Then what the hell are these?” Matt asked as he looked at the 17 Rare Grade monsters wandering inside their perimeter.

Moreover, all the 17 awakens were in the East direction.

Somehow, he got a very bad feeling about this.

17 Rare grade awakens, moreover, in the same direction. 

Even the dumbest person could tell something was not right.

"Let's go to the regular rooftop. We can see what is happening in the east region from there," Lucy spoke as she started walking.

Matt and Chris looked at each other, and without saying, followed her lead, and in no time, they were standing on top of the regular rooftop.

But looking in the East direction, they felt a chill crawling down their spine.

Awakens.

Millions of them.

Running together.

From all the directions, awakens were running towards the East. 

God knows where to, but they were running like their life depended on it.

“Call Sam and ask him if he really did kill the awakens or not.” 

"If he did, then we are in trouble, big trouble. If not, then congratulations, we can still enjoy whatever peace we have left for now." Matt spoke coldly.

"Let me ask him." Chris hurriedly spoke as he pulled Walkie Talkie out "  " "Brother, this is Chris speaking, if you hear me reply back, hurry, over!!!"

Walkie-talkie vibrated as the sound came from the other side " This is Sam speaking. I can hear you clearly, Chris. Over."

“Did you kill all the awakens when you took Jade out with you today, brother, over.” – Chris.

"I did. There were a total of twenty awakens. Why? What's the big deal? Over." – Sam.

“Then, why are there 17 awakens on the East direction right now? Over” – Chris.

“WHAT? 17?? But I just killed them!!! How can so many gather again???? Where are you guys? I will come there? Over!!!!!” – Sam.

“Regular rooftop. Over” – Chris.

“Got it. I will be there. Over” – Sam.        

“Brother is coming. What do you think we should do with those 17 awakens?” Chris asked as he looked at Matt.

“First, let Sam come here. We will talk about the awakens later.” Matt replied.

Then, they all start waiting, and after waiting for five minutes, they saw Sam coming towards them while Jade was following him from behind.

All of their attention instantly fell on the whip which was in Jade’s hand.

It was a beautiful whip, but the glint and dangerous aura it possessed; they knew better not to underestimate it.

Sam hurriedly ran on the stairs, and in no time, he was standing in front of Matt and others.

The scene he and Jade saw made them shudder in fear.

If by any chance, the awakens changed the route and start coming towards their way, then they won't even be able to run.

Getting devoured by the horde will be their only outcome.

"W-We can’t stay here. Not anymore. We need to move as fast as possible.” Sam spoke, looking at the horde.

“Move. How? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND?? ASH CAN'T EVEN MOVE ONE OF HIS MUSCLES, AND YOU WANT US TO LEAVE THIS PLACE." Matt yelled furiously, couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

"Only if we move, then we will have a little bit chance of surviving. Otherwise, we will all be dead." Sam spoke as he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Matt glared " Oh! So, what you are saying is that we should leave Ash here and get moving, right? But let me tell you this, without Ash, I won’t move even an inch, 

“Who the hell is telling you to leave Ashton here? I am saying we need to make preparation!! We need a transportation method enough for Ashton and all of us to stay!!!" 

"Moreover, we also need to locate a safe location until Ashton gets better. But staying here is not an option. We need to get moving as soon as possible. If possible, then by tomorrow night.” Sam hurriedly explained.

"Sam is right, Matt. We can't stay here anymore. Like you always say, 'think with your brain and not with your heart.' So, calm down and think." Lucy also joined.

"I know. I-I just lost it for a second." 

“Anyway, let’s find out where the Awakens are moving to. Sam, show me the map.” Matt spoke.

“Here.” Sam pulled out the map from his bag and gave it to Matt.

“First, Carin city, then East direction. Where the hell are they going? What is in the East direction that they want? There has to be something." Matt mumbled to himself as his eyes wander everywhere on the map.

Especially towards the East direction. 

Then, he suddenly paused.

All the four looked at Matt, whose eyes now somehow looked dazed.

“What? What did you find?” Sam asked nervously.

"S-S-Sector-O. T-T-They are all moving towards Sector-O." Matt answered.

"Sector- O. What is there? There is nothing. Wait. NO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! THEY CAN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!! EXCEPT FOR FIGHTING, AWAKENS BRAIN IS THE SAME AS NOOBS!!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!! EVEN IF THEY KNOW, THEY CAN'T USE IT!!!!!" Sam roared in anger as his eyes become bloody red in fear and wrath.

"They don't need to. The power plant is there in the open. If they smash that, then half of the Arora Continent will lose electricity and water supply. And they both are beneficial for humans.”

“They will get the darkness they love so much. And we will lose the only advantage we have. Electricity and Water.” Matt calmly spoke. Too calmly.

Chris shook his head " As brother said. They can't know about the power plant. Even though it's in the open, it's still fully secured. Even military can't get there if they don't have the permit and the password." 

"Then, that only means there is something even more important there for them than the damn power plant! What could it be?? What am I missing??? What could entice awakens more than killing and eating flesh????" Matt asked grimly as he, again and again, looked at the map.

 

2