Chapter 7 – Date Part-III
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-A

Blue Moon Mall

 

There was no roof above them, the moon was shining from above. There were dim lights, slow music, the grass beneath their foot and they were looking at each other eyes or more like Aiden was glaring at his boyfriend.

“What the fuck is this, huh? Do you think I am some kind of girl that you bring me here? Look everywhere, everyone is sitting with girls and look at us, I look like a prince and you a clown. You should have thought before bringing us here.” Aiden said to Ethan without feeling an ounce of shame.

“What clown, huh???!!! More like a hot god from some Greek movie. Even the girl at the counter was complimenting me when I booked this table for us.” Yelled Ethan furiously at his boyfriend.

He can’t believe that the person sitting in front of him is the same Aiden that he knew before. When did Aiden become this shameless, first complimenting himself and now this? His image of Aiden which he has perceived for 2 years is tearing down bit by bit.

Aiden retorted “Of course, she was complimenting you, If you book the most expensive table in such a luxury restaurant forgets about complementing you, she would even get ready herself to go on a bed with you.”

Ethan was wide-eyed, can’t believe what his boyfriend was saying and replied to his unreasonable boyfriend while clutching his fist and stopping himself, trying not to flip the whole table “Alright, then tell me where do you want to go, we will go there.”

“Forget it, we are already here, there is no need to create a scene. I am hungry and I heard they serve the tastiest non-veg here.” Aiden replied annoyedly.

Fuck, after fighting and all, in the end, you still want to eat here, and what do you mean you heard, you were the one who said and told me about this restaurant.

I can’t believe he threw such a bait at me and even after I took him here, he still complained and called me a clown. Where the fuck do I look like a clown, huh?

People call me handsome, hot, especially when I drive my bike. Girls look at me by turning back again and again just to take one more glimpse of me, but my boyfriend for whom I dressed up so nicely for the first time is calling me a clown.

Ethan looked at Aiden unamused and said “Yeah, let’s order. What do you want to eat.”

Aiden took the menu and ordered Lemon fish, Chili chicken and Ethan ordered Italian pasta and of course, wine is a must.

The moment food came, Aiden started to drown himself in food, like nothing else matters, not even Ethan.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was drowning himself in food and saw food stick in Aiden’s corner of his mouth and thought ‘Now that’s my chance, I can do it. I just need to took his chin and licked it off with my tongue, and kiss him while I am at it.’

“Aiden, there is some food sticking on the corner of your mouth, let me clean it off for you.” Ethan looked full of expectations while trying to stand up.

Aiden looked at his expectant boyfriend and said “You are not gonna stand up and lick it off my mouth are you, because if you are then don’t even think about it.”

“Seriously Ethan, stop watching those ridiculous dramas. They all have the same tricks and you are also doing the same thing from the moment we have come here to this mall.”

“First, a romantic movie, which was a hell of an experience for me, I don’t think I will ever come again to watch such a movie with you.”

“Then dress, I get along with you because I didn’t want to embarrass you and now this, please don’t do anything which will make me hit you. I don’t want to ruin our first date because of your stupidity.” And then he started eating food without even looking at Ethan's ridiculous expression.

Ethan thanked his legs which didn’t follow his command otherwise he surely would have embarrassed himself.

Ethan looked at his foody boyfriend and cried in his mind ‘Why Aiden why, why don’t you follow the script by the book and always pour the cold water on me. You are just torturing me because I didn’t take your offer to have sex with you, right? Hell, if I knew you will be like this, I surely would have fucked you till you couldn't move your body from my bed.’

Aiden looked at his dumbfounded boyfriend and said: “Seriously Ethan, we are outside, stop giving me such a cute look, otherwise I will kiss you till you drop or I.”

Ethan looked at Aiden and felt like crying and said “When did I give you cute look, huh? I don’t even remember when was the last time someone called me cute.”

“You are cute especially in my eyes, with all your ridiculous planning, so just deal with it.” Aiden looked at Ethan and said without any expressions.

“Whatever, are you done with your food, let’s go back. I want to go back.” Ethan looked at Aiden pitifully but his mind was planning how he will make Aiden beg him today. He will make sure to give Aiden so much pleasure that Aiden will stop being so unreasonable with him.

Aiden slowly took the napkin from the table and elegantly clean his mouth and said “I am done, let’s go.”

Ethan paid the bill and they both took their car and left for Ethan’s apartment.

6