Chapter 21 – Just wants to make you happy
188 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Ethan woke up the next day and found Aiden lying beside him. Suddenly his eyes snapped open, he looked at Aiden who was lying beside him and couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

Aiden’s whole neck was filled with purple hickey’s, his body was filled with biting marks, his ass was red, his lips were red, his ears have biting marks. No part of Aiden’s body wasn’t marked, even his legs.

They both couldn’t stop themselves yesterday and he fucked Aiden 5 more times after their first sex session.

He couldn’t stop himself, he was filled with lust and even Aiden didn’t stop him, he himself was feeling immense pleasure but now after waking up when he saw the mess he made of Aiden, he sure is scared shitless.

Ethan truly doesn’t know what he should do.

Aiden woke up and flinched when he felt pain all over his body, his ass was burning, his body was feeling immense pain and then he looked at Ethan who was looking back at him with a horrified face. So cute. After doing this much to him, now this moron is afraid. Well, can’t blame this moron after all it’s me we are talking about.

Aiden chuckled “Stop making such a horrifying face, go and get me some painkillers.”

Ethan was stunned for a moment and then ran quickly towards the table where there was a first aid box and pulled out some pain killer from there.

He took water in a glass, two pain killer and gave them to Aiden.

Aiden took pills and then looked at Ethan who was standing quietly without saying anything.

Aiden yelled, “What is wrong with you? Why are you keeping quiet?? Just say something!!!”

Ethan gulped and said, “Baby, is it painful? I will be careful next time, tell me what do you want, I will bring it here.”

Aiden bit his lips and said “Ethan, there is no need to worry. Sex was fun and it was one of the most memorable moments of my life. So, you don’t have to be so guarded towards me and just relax, would you? I am fine, just can’t feel my legs, can’t walk, or also may be having some fever.”

“Wow, you are fine even though you can’t feel your legs, can’t walk and you are having a fever. Shut up and lay where you are. Don’t worry about anything, from this moment on I don’t want you doing anything besides resting. I will take care of everything, I will bathe you and dress you up. So, just rest and don’t do anything.” Yelled Ethan looking at his boyfriend, who was talking to him while biting his lips so hard, not to show any pain.

He truly felt like a moron, he should have some self-control. He is not blaming himself, no, even if he goes back, he will still screw Aiden as much as he did yesterday, and he will screw him again but not this much.

He will make sure not to bite him too much. Kiss, well he won’t stop kissing Aiden though, it is something he won’t be able to do no matter what.

Ethan picked Aiden in a bridal position and made his way towards the bathroom. Aiden flinched when Ethan picked him up from the bed but didn’t say anything.

Ethan cleaned Aiden's whole body even his asshole which was filled with his cum. For Aiden, this was the most hellish bath of his life. It was truly painful no matter how much Ethan was gentle towards him, after sex result truly is disastrous.

Ethan clothed Aiden, just a simple black trouser and a yellow t-shirt but he still looked as handsome as ever and then laid him back on the bed.

Aiden heaved a sigh of relief when Ethan was done and looked at him and said “I am hungry but before that come here.” And spread his both hands towards Ethan.

Ethan came towards Aiden and Aiden pulled him in a hug and kissed him gently, lovingly, tenderly, making sure to convey that he was truly fine.

Ethan looked at Aiden and kissed him back as gently as possible. His eyes were overflowing with love.

They both looked at each other like this for some time.

Then Ethan made his way towards Aiden’s kitchen. He is going to make porridge for Aiden. Aiden’s body has started to burn up. After eating food, he has to give him medicine for his fever.

Ethan prepared porridge within 15 minutes and feed Aiden with his hands and still didn’t let him get up.

Aiden just ate while lying on the bed. He was actually enjoying this service.

Just lay down, do nothing, and everything will come to him on his own. He just had to tell Ethan what he wants and Ethan will run there and bring whatever he wants to him.

Aiden looked at Ethan and said “Come here and lay with me, let’s just lay and watch a movie. What do you say?”

Ethan didn’t said anything and played a movie and laid beside Aiden. Aiden was laying on his hands, his head on Ethan’s shoulder and they just stayed in this position until the movie ended.

Sometimes Ethan will gently brush Aiden’s hair, sometimes he will touch Aiden’s ear. Aiden who was obvious to the attention Ethan was giving him, just let Ethan play with him and watched a movie.

After finishing the movie Ethan looked at Aiden and asked “What came on to you that you wore that dress, I mean you seriously looked as cute as fuck on that dress and I am sure as fuck that you knew I won’t be able to stop myself, so why did you wear it?”

Aiden looked at Ethan and said “Well, the thing is, from the moment we have been in a relationship, even though it isn’t even a week, you have done so many things for me. Like dates, cooking, buying clothes, and many more things. You even paid for all the dates and I just enjoyed myself.”

“I also wanted to do something for you and I didn’t know what to do except wearing that cute dress you bought for me and let you take photos of me but I didn’t know you will react this intensely. Anyway, everything is good as long as you like it.”

Ethan sighed “Baby, everything that I have done for you, I didn’t do so that I can ask for anything in return from you. I just wanted to do everything or anything for you. Taking you to dates, buying clothes, cooking food, these are the only things I can do for you. You don’t have to feel pressure or anything.”

Aiden looked at Ethan and said casually “I am not feeling pressure or anything OK. I just wanted to you relax and enjoy. And we did, so everything is fine.”

Ethan just shakes his head and pulled Aiden towards his chest and hugged him tightly, Aiden returned his hug and they both stayed like this.

This is a new novel that plans to update daily. If you would like to see more amazing chapters then please use your reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows and will be happy to produce more.

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it reaches 10K views. 

3