Chapter 25 – 16 years old kid
104 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Asher looked at Aiden who was laying on the bed, well they both were lying on the bed. Ethan left to sleep in his apartment, he can’t sleep with Aiden when Asher is here.

Aiden looked at Asher who was staring at him intensely and asked “What now?”

Asher replied “Do you really like him big brother, I am serious right now, that Ethan guy loves you, I can see it in his eyes. His eyes were overflowing with love. If you later broke up with him that guy's heart will crack in pieces, just like you.”

Aiden looked at Asher and said “First, I am not cracked. Second, I heard this world has superpowers. You won’t believe me, my best friend disappeared and then reappeared at a long distance in front of me. She has teleportation power; can you believe it.”

“She calls it a talent. So, I also have talent. I have ten personalities and I can alternate between them. Even though I don’t study, I still got one of the best marks in the class, how, because of my intelligent personality, he takes care of that.”

“I always get in trouble, even though I don’t know how to fight, I can still beat them, how, I got strong personality who can beat the shit out of 30 guys together and many more of them.”

Asher sighed “I am not talking about that I am just asking do you truly like him or let me rephrase my question, do you all guys like him.”

Aiden chuckled “Of course, if I like him then they also like him, there is no negotiation, but yeah some of them wanted me to screw him though.”

Asher asked curiously “Then why didn’t you?”

Aiden again chuckled “Well, firstly I didn’t feel like it, for me sexual thing is just another type of human emotion nothing more than that so it doesn’t matter who screws whom, second, I want him to be happy so I let him screw me.”

Asher said, “And then you become slut for his dick, why did you forget to add that.”

Aiden laughed and said, “Oh, you don’t know Asher how good he was, it was my first time, and he made it so good, he fucked me so hard, he is big, really big down there and he put his whole dick inside of me and it felt soooooo good.”

Asher cringed and said, “Shut up, I don’t want to hear how my brother got fucked by some other guy, anyway I heard it hurts for the first time, didn’t it hurt you, I mean if he is really that big down there, it would have hurt like hell.”

Aiden looked at Asher and then said “Of course, it did, it hurt like hell, I even had tears in my eyes but after that when the pleasure came, we both couldn’t stop ourselves, can you believe it, we fucked 6 times on our first night.”

Asher looked at Aiden and then asked “Did it really felt that good, I mean I have fucked so many girls, I seriously don’t know why they come again and again asking for sex, but looking at you I can understand them now somehow.”

Aiden looked at Asher and then said mockingly “Yo, you aren’t trying to tell me that you are also good at sex, are you? Because I, your brother is not interested in any other dick than Ethan’s”

Asher cringed and yelled, “Shut up you slut, who wants to fuck you, both you and mother are crazy.”

Aiden just laughed and said, “Anyway, you got any girlfriend.”

Asher shakes his head and said, “Nope, not into relationships, I just pick any girl and screw her to enjoy.”

Aiden looked at Asher intensely and then said “Use protection, if by any chance you got any disease, I will be the one to kill you before our crazy mother does.”

Asher glared at Aiden and said “Says the slut. I know this much, you stupid.”

Aiden just harrumphed and said, “So, when is your flight tomorrow?”

Asher just let Aiden change the subject and replied “Tomorrow morning, 10:30 AM.”

Aiden sighed “Good, just get out of here quickly, I don’t want any more disturbance especially from you and mother.”

Asher yelled “I came here to look for you and what the hell is wrong with mother, she sold you for money. Well, I am not surprised but it’s still shocking, even though the deal is good.”

Aiden glared at Asher and said “What do you mean the deal is good, huh? I don’t even let people touch me and you want me to put my dick inside of her? Just thinking about it giving me creeps.”

“On top of that I don’t even know that girl and mother is the one who selected her for me. How can I marry a girl which is selected by our crazy mother, I still want to live a long life?”

Asher said, “You let Ethan put his dick inside of you, then you didn’t feel disgusted and yes, this time I am with you, don’t marry any girl which was introduced by mother, she is crazy, no, our whole family is crazy.”

Aiden replied, “It’s different, I like him and the people I talk to, you can easily count them in on your fingers.”

Asher sighed “Yeah whatever, just don’t break that pitiful guy's heart. So pitiful to fell in love with my brother.”

Aiden slapped him without thinking and yelled “What is pitiful in loving me, am I not a lovable person?”

Asher rubbed his head and said, “Yeah, yeah, whatever you say, stop hitting me, it feels like I am back to being a kid.”

Aiden glared and said “You are a kid, 16 years old kid. So, just deal with it.”

Asher looked at Aiden and tried to retort but couldn’t find anything to say, so he just hugged Aiden tightly in frustration and left for dreamland.

Aiden also didn’t say anything and let Asher hug him like he did when he was young and rubbed his head gently to make him fall asleep.

If you are enjoying the chapters so far and want to continue seeing more chapters then please help me out with reviews, ratings, favorites, and follows

PS: This book will receive a bonus chapter the day it touches 10k views.

4