Chapter 27 – Asher leaving
107 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Asher ate the food cooked by Ethan while savoring the taste.

Ethan has made Italian food this time, Mushroom Risotto, Pasta Con Pomodoro E Basilico, as for dessert he made Tiramisu cake, Asher couldn’t hold himself back and commented “Well, at least you are good for something.”

Aiden who heard Asher glared at him and said “Looks like I didn’t beat you enough yesterday, you can still take some more beating.”

Asher shut his mouth and continued his eating.

Ethan looked at Asher who was shutting his mouth and a mocking smile came to his mouth which was saying ‘look you are no different than me, who is afraid of Aiden’s beating.’

Asher who found Ethan smiling, gritted his teeth and yelled “Look at him brother, he is clearly enjoying the show!! This bastard, I won’t open a door for you next time!!!”

Aiden glared at Ethan and then slapped him on the head and said “Eat your food, we have to send Asher to the airport.”

Ethan looked at Aiden while rubbing his head and said pitifully “Asher is a big guy, he can go alone. Why do we need to send him to the airport, he can just pick up the taxi to the airport.”

Asher who heard Ethan yelled “You little piece of shit, use your brain for a god sake, I am Aiden’s brother who came here to meet him and to look if he is alright, now it is his duty to send me back like a good big brother.”

Ethan felt his face getting red and said “I know that, I have a big brother too.”

Asher just harrumphed and Aiden ate his food without giving a damn about two idiots who like to fight and make fun of each other.

They all finished their food; Asher picked his baggage and they all made their way towards the Airport.

……………………

Inside the car

Aiden looked at Asher who was sitting on the back seat and asked “You have packed everything right?”

Asher nodded his head and said, “Yeah, I already check everything three times and you also checked it don’t know how many times.”

Ethan who was driving the car mocked Asher “Of course my baby checked your bag again and again, you even forget to pack your underwear much less other things.”

Asher blushed and then yelled, “It was not dried, and even if I forgot my underwear so what huh, next time when I come here, I can wear it again.”

Ethan laughed “Yeah and it will fit you perfectly, your thing isn’t gonna get much bigger with your age.”

Asher again felt his face getting red and yelled “I am bigger than you, you dick head and I know how to use it unlike you who has only fucked ass.”

Ethan harrumphed and said, “Bigger than me, stop kidding yourself, just enjoy yourself with a girl, you won’t be able to take great ass like I am taking, it is the only in this whole world.”

Aiden who was listening to Ethan and Asher gritted his teeth and then slapped both of them and yelled “Aren’t you both gonna shut your damn mouth. Ethan is bigger and Asher we are both of the same sizes, so just deal with it.”

Asher who was rubbing his head growled: “I am 16 right now, my dick will still increase in size.”

Aiden glared at Asher and said, “It will increase when it will increase, right now you are smaller than Ethan, so just shut your mouth.”

Asher harrumphed “You are clearly taking your boyfriend's side.” And sat while pouting on his seat.

Ethan laughed triumphally while driving, then Aiden glared at him so he also shut his mouth and start driving the car silently.

…………………

After driving for 30 minutes they finally got to the Airport. Now they were all standing outside of the Airport.

Ethan looked at Asher and asked, “When was your flight?”

Asher glared at Ethan and yelled, “You don’t even know when my flight is, so why the hell are you even here???”

Ethan retorted “It is not like I wanted to come here, I came to send you back because of my baby otherwise forget about sending you, I won’t even look at your face.”

Aiden glared at Ethan and then said “His flight will fly at 10:30 am, so we still have an hour.”

Ethan ignored Aiden’s glare and looked at Asher and asked “Do you want something to take for a flight, anything to eat, dress, or something.”

Asher looked at Ethan with a surprising look and then shook his head and said “No, I don’t, I already have everything with me.”

Ethan nodded his head.

Aiden looked at Ethan and Asher then said “I need to pee. So, both of you just stand here without fighting or trying to kill each other.”

Both of them just nodded their head and Aiden took his leave towards the washroom.

Asher looked at Ethan and said “Don’t kill my brother while having sex, you fiend. Make sure to take care of his body, feed him good food, and don’t forget to take him to dates.”

Ethan snorted “I know that so don’t worry; you also take care of yourself. Let’s meet again in good circumstances.”

Asher nodded his head and said “Let me give you a piece of good advice, you are dating my brother Aiden, who is the most heartless person I have ever seen, if you by any chance did anything to hurt him, he will leave you behind without even shedding a tear for you.”

“So be careful, enjoy while dating him, he can turn your life into hell or paradise just because of his existence, especially for you who is so in love with him.”

Ethan just nodded his head because he knows what and how Aiden is. True Aiden, nobody has seen him beside Ethan. He knows that coldhearted bastard, who looked at him with those expressionless eyes and told him to stay away from him.

It took him 6 months just to become Aiden’s friend and he never even thought about having a relationship with Aiden, he just wanted to stay by him and take care of him, without expecting anything back from him. But now everything has changed, before he didn’t expect anything from him, but now he suddenly got everything from him. He is afraid, scared, happy.

Aiden came back from the washroom and saw Asher and Ethan standing quietly and put his hands on both of their shoulders and start waiting for Asher to go and take his flight.

Spoiler
[collapse]

Alright, so we are 9 steps away from getting some additional chapters. 

And here's today's happy news: Soon, i will start posting 2 chapters a day. It will surely be within 7 days. So, just wait for it.

If you like this work then don't forget to leave some comments, review, favorites, etc. 

3