Chapter 29 – Finally alone Part-II
128 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Ethan looked at Aiden whose face was red, eyes were dreamy, mouth was fully open, hands were on his nipple, and he was looking slutty as hell.

Ethan gulped and without any care put his length inside of Aiden’s mouth.

Aiden just took Ethan as much as he could, but Ethan has other plans and pushed his dick fully inside of Aiden’s mouth and start fucking his mouth harshly.

When Ethan felt resistance from Aiden’s mouth and found that his dick wasn’t going inside of his mouth entirely, he pinched Aiden’s nipples harshly.

Aiden cried in pain and found Ethan pushing his dick fully inside of his mouth till it was buried deep down in his throat.

Aiden took Ethan’s length fully and adjusted himself, Ethan without caring start fucking his mouth.

Ethan took both of Aiden’s hands and hold them in a lock and start fucking Aiden’s mouth to feel more pleasure.

Aiden felt himself vulnerable and without any strength, he just sucked Ethan’s dick and licked his dick with his tongue.

Ethan felt Aiden’s tongue on his dick and he shivered.

Ethan then looked at Aiden’s face and pulled his dick out of his mouth.

Aiden looked at Ethan who was looking at him with hunger filled eyes and gulped. He knew what was coming next.

Ethan laid on top of Aiden and kissed him, locked their mouths together, and started sucking his lips.

He positioned his dick on Aiden’s hole.

Aiden who felt Ethan’s dick on his hole, opened his legs fully to give Ethan proper space.

Ethan without waiting pushed his dick half inside of Aiden’s asshole.

Aiden tried to yell but only a muffling voice came out of his mouth as Ethan has locked his mouth with his mouth.

Ethan pulled out his dick a little and then again pushed harshly. Aiden again felt pain, he couldn’t scream so he put both of his hands-on Ethan’s back and pushed his nails on his back, and start kissing him crazily.

This time Ethan fully penetrated his dick inside of Aiden’s ass and gave him some time to adjust.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was in so much pain and kissing him harshly. Aiden has small tears in his eyes, his face was red, his eyes were hazy and he looks fully drunk in his lust.

Ethan broke the kiss and buried his face on Aiden’s neck and start fucking him slowly.

Aiden who felt Ethan moving, bit his lips and moaned “ahhhhhhhhh……  uhmm………Baby…………Ethan……………ahhhhhhhhh……..don’t……..stop………ahhhhhhh………….”

Ethan started to pick a pace and then started fucking Aiden crazily, he bit Aiden’s neck, sucked it hard, licked it clean, and then bit another place.

He was going crazy, Aiden’s inside was so warm, it made him want to just never stop and keep fucking and fucking till he was fully satisfied and he did, he didn’t stop and start fucking Aiden crazily.

Aiden took Ethan's face in his hands and pulled Ethan towards him and kissed him furiously.

They both were drowning themselves in lust.

Ethan while fucking Aiden’s ass, bent a little down and start sucking Aiden’s nipple. He sucked them so hard that now they were red and fully erected.

Ethan picked Aiden up and now they were sitting on the bed and Ethan was moving Aiden’s ass up and down.

Aiden himself also started to thrust his ass towards Ethan’s dick.

Ethan has his mouth full of Aiden’s nipple. His hands-on Aiden’s ass and he slapped his ass harshly and fucked him at the same time.

Aiden has his head taken aback and he was moving up and down crazily. Ethan was penetrating him deeply. Aiden could fully feel Ethan’s dick inside of him.

Aiden’s mouth was open, he was moaning crazily without caring if anybody heard him.

Ethan pulled his one hand and strangled Aiden’s neck and pulled him for a kiss and kissed him hard while spanking Aiden’s ass with the other hand.

Ethan was fucking Aiden wildly, sucking his lips, his nipples, his neck. Ethan without stopping bite Aiden everywhere he could. He wanted to mark Aiden and make Aiden his.

Aiden who was feeling both pain and pleasure just keep going up and down.

Ethan looked at Aiden and then bit his neck, Aiden’s head was taken aback and he keeps moaning.

Aiden put both of his hands-on Ethan’s head and pulled him for a kiss and pushed his tongue inside of Ethan’s mouth and start eating Ethan’s lips, as he played with Ethan’s tongue. Both of their tongues were dancing crazily inside of each other’s mouths.

Ethan put Aiden back on the bed and start fucking him hard at the same time he was pinching Aiden’s nipples and making them even more redder than they already were.

Aiden who felt so much pleasure cried in excitement “Ethan babyyyyy……… IIIIIIII…………am…….cummmmmmming……….. ahhhhhhh……….uhm………….”

Aiden’s whole body shuddered and he again started cumming crazily.

Ethan who felt Aiden’s inside clinching his dick suddenly felt immense pleasure and couldn’t hold himself back and also start cumming inside of Aiden.

Aiden’s eyes were wide opened even when he was cumming he still felt so much pleasure that he couldn’t close his mouth and his mouth was open.

Ethan who saw Aiden’s mouth open shoved his tongue inside of him and kissed him deeply.

Now Ethan was on top of Aiden’s and both of them were breathing harshly.

Ethan’s dick was still inside of Aiden’s asshole and they were just laying while holding each other.

Ethan looked at Aiden and said lewdly “How can your body be so tasty baby, I feel like eating you, can I?”

Aiden looked at Ethan and said teasingly “What are you waiting for baby, don’t think I will let you go just by fucking me once. Did you forget what you said to me before, next time when you will screw me I won’t be able to walk for a month. Well, I am waiting, now I am all yours, so eat me baby, eat me till there is nothing left of me, eat me till you are fully satisfied, do it baby, my body is craving for your touch.”

Ethan gulped and said, “Now you are truly behaving like a slut baby, looks like Asher was right.”

Aiden smirked and said with a slutty look while biting his lips “Of course I am slut but I am only your slut baby, only you can make me this slutty, so now shut up and fuck me, fuck your Aiden like a slut, make your slutty Aiden moan your name, make your slutty Aiden cry on your name, do it baby, do it.”

Ethan gulped while looking at his slutty Aiden and without wasting any more time fulfilled his wish by fucking him 4 more times.

4