Chapter 32 – Phone call from home
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Ethan's phone was ringing, he checked and his mother was calling him. He looked at Aiden who was sitting on the bed while playing with his phone.

Ethan put his head on Aiden’s lap and picked up the call “Hey, mom.”

Mom replied, “How are you kiddo?”

Ethan chuckled “I feel great, mom, what about you?”

Mom replied, “I am also feeling great, well you didn’t forget that the family meeting is near, did you?”

Ethan was stunned, Fuck, he seriously forgot about such an important matter.

God, he is spending his time with Aiden, how the fuck will he have time to think about other things. Thank God, his  mom's phone came and replied hurriedly “Of course not mom, I will be home in two days, don’t worry.”

Mom replied, “Good, don’t forget to bring some nice delicacies from there to eat.”

Ethan chuckled “Of course I won’t, anyway mom, I am also bringing someone with me.”

Mom replied “You can’t, it’s a family meeting. Non-official members are not allowed.”

Ethan was silent for a moment and said “Mom, I am bringing my friend with me, he will just stay there at home in my room, so you don’t need to worry. He won’t be there when we will go for a meeting.”

Mom replied, “Is bringing him that important?”

Ethan said with a serious voice “Bringing him with me is more important than the family meeting.”

Mom replied, “There is nothing important than family meeting Ethan.”

Ethan retorted “He is. He is more important than some stupid family meeting.”

Mom replied “Ok just bring him then. Talk to you later kiddo?”

Ethan said, “Love you, mom.”

Mom replied, “Love you too kiddo.” And the phone was cut from the other side.

Ethan looked at Aiden and found him still playing with his phone, still not giving a damn about him, and said “Baby, come with me to my home tomorrow.”

Aiden looked at Ethan and said, “I can’t.”

Ethan was stunned and then said, “Why not baby, are you busy?”

Aiden shook his head and then said “No, I am not busy.”

“Then why the hell you are not coming with me?” Asked Ethan annoyedly.

Aiden looked at Ethan and said “What the hell will I do there, talk with your mother or your father. Are you out of your damn mind or something? I don’t like meeting new or random people.”

Ethan retorted “But they are not random people, they are my parents. Sooner or later you have to meet them.”

Aiden sighed “So what, seriously Ethan, what will I do at your home, watch TV.”

Ethan glared at Aiden and said, “You are coming with me and that’s final, there is no negotiation in this matter.” And kissed him harshly and then continued “We also sealed the deal by kissing, humph.”

Aiden again sighed “Ok whatever you say, now don’t disturb me and let me play my game.”

Ethan snatched Aiden's phone from his hand and said “Baby, I am talking to you here and you are more interested in this stupid game.”

Aiden yelled, “Then what the hell do you want me to do, I already said I will go to your home with you.”

Ethan retorted “You should ask about my family and try to know them better.”

Aiden retorted back “When I will meet them, I will know them, I don’t need to ask you anything about them, I have eyes and I can see them when the time will come.”

Ethan was speechless and then said, “I will tell you tricks to make a good impression on them.”

Aiden laughed mockingly and said “Who the hell wants your advice, you retard? I am Aiden, my handsome face itself is enough to make a good impression on people.”

Ethan was again speechless, he tried to retort but couldn’t find anything to say. He was so frustrated and he yelled “You are shameless.”

Aiden laughed “Shut your mouth, you idiot, and give me my phone back.”

Ethan shook his head and said, “Talk to me and forget about the damn phone, don’t use your phone when you are with me.”

Aiden glared “Now you are just asking for beating.”

Ethan retorted “Even if you beat me, I still won’t give the phone back.”

Aiden was furious and he punched Ethan in his anger, motherfucking moron, where did he learn retorting from, who the hell teach it to him, this is the first time Ethan retorted to him again and again. He was being patient but now this motherfucker is seriously getting out of his hands, so Aiden beat him till he was satisfied.

Ethan yelled, “You are a bully; you are bullying me now.”

Aiden kicked him again and said, “So what if I am bulling you, tell me who teach you to talk back to me, you motherfucker.”

Ethan yelled, “You can’t beat me like this, people have a right to talk back.”

Aiden kicked him again and yelled back “People do but not you, you don’t have any right to talk back to me. I am Aiden, only I talk back to people, it’s never been the other way around.”

Ethan knew he can’t do anything now and just took the beating until Aiden was satisfied.

Aiden then sat back on the bed, took his phone, and start playing the game again.

Ethan was laying on the bed, his whole body was crying in pain.

Ethan woke up, crawled towards Aiden, put his head on his lap, and hugged him tightly.

Aiden smirked in his mind:

Cold Faced: Dog is back home.

Strong Faced: Beat this motherfucker till he doesn’t listen. He is truly getting out of our hands.

Angry Faced: Good beating, now he will know his place.

Happy Faced: Don’t beat my Ethan this much, what if he gets hurt badly.

Horny Faced: Don’t you guys dare do anything to his dick when you are beating him, otherwise I will make your life hell.

Intelligent Faced: This trick was good and played at the right time.

Calm Faced: He needs beating from time to time to know his place.

Indifferent Faced: Next time I’ll be the one who will beat him.

Everyone yelled together: NO, YOU WON’T!!!

Cold Faced: No matter what, don’t let ‘Indifferent’ beat him, what if he cut his dick off of his body. I am telling you ‘Indifferent’, if you did anything serious, you will regret it.

Indifferent Faced: ‘Strong’ got his dick sucked by Ethan like a slut then why can’t I.

Cold Faced: Except for fucking Ethan, you can do whatever the hell you want with him, I won’t stop you but no one will ever beat him except me.

Everyone yelled together: Affirmative.

Aiden came out of his mind and put his hand on Ethan’s head and rubbed it gently.

3