Chapter 34 – Home
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Continent, Sector-X.

Inside of the car.

 

Aiden glared at Ethan and said “Seriously Ethan, Sector-X.”

Ethan replied nonchalantly “What, it’s a good place to live.”

Aiden yelled “Motherfucker, it isn’t just a good place to live, it’s too good of a place to live. It is where all the most important figure of Aurora Continent lives, that means you are a son of one of the most important figures in this whole continent.”

Ethan who was driving the car replied: “So what baby, we are just going to meet my family, big deal.”

Aiden took a deep breath and asked “Who was your father, again?”

Ethan looked at Aiden and said, “Well I never told you, did I?”

Aiden calmed his emotions down and said “No, you didn’t.”

Ethan looked at Aiden nervously and then said “it’s Knox, Knox Duncan.”

Aiden nearly fainted after hearing the name of Ethan’s father and said “Stop the car by the road.”

Ethan nodded and stopped the car. The moment he stopped the car, Aiden slapped him hard on his head and start beating him, and yelled “Motherfucker, your father is Knox Duncan and you didn’t think of telling me. Did you forgot who the hell is your father? He is the most powerful person in this world, this world, not just in this continent, but you didn’t think of telling me this. Do you want me to die without even realizing why I died?”

Ethan who was rubbing his head now looked at Aiden and said “Baby, I was telling you about my family yesterday but you said you don’t need to know, that you are Aiden and your face is enough to leave a good impression, so I thought you don’t want to know.”

Aiden yelled “Well I didn’t know you lived in Sector-X back then, but now I know. And what, your father is Knox Duncan and you still didn’t tell me about it.”

Ethan truly felt like crying, Aiden was so almighty and pompous yesterday, and now he was all angry for not telling him about his family and said “Baby, now we are here, we can’t do anything about it, can we?”

Aiden took a deep breath and said “Let’s go then, let’s meet your family, I have calmed my emotions down, now I am ready.”

Aiden thought in his mind:

Cold Faced: This motherfucker will got us killed sooner or later.

Angry Faced: Knox Duncan, out of all the people you have to make your husband, you made the son of Knox Duncan your husband, you slut.

Calm Faced: This is not a time to get angry, we need to stay calm, ‘Cold’ give me your seat I’ll manage the whole situation from now on.

Cold Faced: Understand.

Intelligent Faced: Do as I say, I’ll tell you what to do and you will take care of the whole situation. Anybody has any doubts.

Everyone: No.

Calm Faced: I’ll be the one who will take all the decisions over this situation from now on.

Everyone: Affirmative.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was now sitting on the passenger seat calmly as nothing can get to him.

Calm Faced Aiden looked at Ethan, smiled gently, and said “Let’s go love, it’s time to meet your parents.”

Ethan gulped when he saw Aiden's gentle smile and nodded his head furiously and start driving the car to his house.

……………………

Duncan Villa

Kathryn Duncan mother of Ethan was waiting for him outside of the door of their house with her daughter Annalise just like always.

They saw Ethan get out of his car and then a handsome boy get out of his car along with him. 

They both were stunned looking at the calm and gentle handsome boy who was with Ethan.

Annalise without even thinking spoke, “Fuck, so handsome, where the hell does Ethan picked such a handsome person from, don’t tell me he kidnapped him or something?”

Kathryn slapped Annalise's head and said “Language girl, but he is truly handsome, why don’t I have a handsome son like him.”

Annalise snorted “Comparing Ethan to that handsome boy is like comparing a peasant to a king, there is no comparison between them. Ethan looks like a beggar in front of him.”

Kathryn tried to retort but couldn’t find anything to say, so she said with her all courage “My son is also handsome, look, how good they look together.”

Annalise mocked “Seriously mom, stop it, stop kidding yourself. Ethan looks like a joker in front of him; look at that boy, this is what you call handsome, heavenly handsome.” 

“He got looks of an angel, look at his pink lips, they are so kissable, his eyebrows are so thick, fit body, wide shoulders, such a perfect oval face and look at his calm and gentle smile.” 

“God, he is so handsome, unlike your retarded son who doesn’t even know how to tie his shoelaces even at such a big age, where the hell did he found such a handsome friend, I am jealous.”

Kathryn looked at her daughter who was badmouthing her son and making the other boy look so heavenly, well he is heavenly no doubt about it but still, it hurts.

Ethan looked at his mom and sister who were standing at the door and looking at Aiden with full smiles and not giving a damn about him.

Ethan walked towards his mom and Aiden followed him by his side.

Ethan smiled and hugged his mom and said “Oh mom, I missed you.”

Kathryn smiled back “I missed you too son and who is this gentleman.”

Calm Faced Aiden smiled gently and said “Hi mam, I am Aiden, Aiden Lennox. Ethan’s good friend.”

Kathryn and Annalise were both gone soft after seeing Aiden’s gentle smile.

Before Kathryn could say anything, Annalise said “Hi Aiden, I am Annalise; Ethan’s younger sister, you can call me Anna.” And smiled at Aiden showing her girly charm beautifully.

Aiden nodded his head and smiled “Nice to meet you, Anna.”

Annalise squealed “So handsome, where the hell Ethan found you, he didn’t kidnap you, did he?”

Aiden laughed gently and said, “No he didn’t, we are school friends, I was alone so he told me to come with him to meet you guys.”

Kathryn who was silent from the start because of his daughter said: “You did good Aiden, you are always welcome here, come inside.”

Ethan looked at his mom and his sister while gritting his teeth, this is why he doesn’t want Aiden to look so handsome, his mother and his sister both forgot about him and now they are talking and taking Aiden inside of their house without giving a damn about him, and this Annalise didn’t even greet him so why the hell was she standing outside of the door to wait for him.

Ethan controlled his jealousy and followed his mother, Aiden, and Annalise from behind and they all got inside of the house.

2