Chapter 38 – Dinner with parents
99 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aurora Continent, Sector-X.

Duncan Mansion.

 

Knox looked at Aiden who was cheerfully eating stir-fried chili chicken, fried chicken, chicken kebab, and then he looked at his son who was serving him with anything he needs without even asking.

Ethan was filling Aiden’s plate from time to time, if Aiden’s glass was empty then Ethan will fill it with water the next second.

He truly felt like screaming ‘Who the hell will believe both of you that you are friends and not a couple?’ He truly felt like beating his cheap son, who has such a goofy grin on his face.

Knox just sighed and ate his food.

Nash, on the other hand, had an annoyed look on his face, he couldn’t believe that his brother was serving his so-called friend more than he served him in his entire life. He just wanted to bash his fist on his face and yell, stop being so lovey-dovey in front of everyone.

Nathanial looked at Ethan with a small smile, his grandson has grown up, at least he knows how to take care of someone now, even though it is a boy.

He doesn’t mind as long as Ethan doesn’t do anything which degrades his family’s name, he doesn’t mind Aiden being his grandson’s boyfriend.

All the men in the family knew about these two love birds but Kathryn and Annalise were still in dark. They still couldn’t see anything weird about them. They just thought maybe this is how boys behaves between them.

Annalise who was still in dark, was still thinking about how to get in Aiden’s pants.

Knox has finally had enough of his stupid son and looked at Aiden and asked “So Aiden, what are you thinking of doing after school?”

Aiden who was eating his food happily tilted his head and said “I am interested in Business Management. So, I will be doing anything related to it.”

Knox looked at Ethan who was still looking at Aiden with a stupid smile on his face and asked: “What about you Ethan?”

Ethan without turning his head replied, “Me too, Business Management it is.”

Nathanial and Nash nearly choked on their food when they heard Ethan.

Nash looked at Ethan like he was looking at an alien and said in most disbelieving tone “You will study Business Management??? You, of all people??? Have you seen your face in the mirror, just pass this year exam and it will be a great achievement for you. Business Management my ass, shameless retard.”

Ethan who was back to Earth knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life.

Nathanial who was coughing after hearing Ethan yelled: “You just pass your exam this year and then go to the military! I have already placed you under your father!! Work for him after your school is done!!!”

Ethan nodded his head and shut his mouth.

They all just ate their food and no one talked after that. They all were afraid that Nathanial will flip the table and start beating Ethan’s ass.

After they had their meal, Ethan again took Aiden back to his room, not letting anyone talk to him anymore.

All the men in the house looked at each other and then shook their heads in annoyance. Girls were still in the dark though.

…………………………………….

Ethan walked behind Aiden and said, “Baby, we can go back to our apartment the day after tomorrow.”

Aiden nodded his head and sat on the bed, then he looked at Ethan and asked “So, tomorrow you will be busy right, you have to attend your family meeting.”

Ethan nodded his head and said “But only for a short time. It’s a small family meeting and only the males of the family will gather together, that means my father, grandfather, me, and my brother. So, we will do a meeting as always in my father’s library, and It will end in an hour or two.”

Aiden nodded his head and put his head on Ethan’s lap and asked “What will I do if your sister tried to flirt with me, if it was someone else I would have slapped her like a bee by now but she is your sister, I can’t do that to her.”

Ethan gritted his teeth and said, “Just stay in the room when I will go for a meeting and don’t open the door no matter what.”

Aiden chuckled “How can I do that; she is your sister and this is your house. How can I lock myself up when she is calling me to come out?”

Ethan calmed himself down and said, “Don’t worry I will deal with her; she is truly getting out of my hands.”

Aiden chuckled “You didn’t forget that our school is going to start soon, did you?”

Ethan shook his head and said, “How the hell can I forget that, all of our friends are in the school after all.”

Aiden smirked, “It will be worth going to school watching all those morons stupid face again.”

Ethan chuckled “Let’s sleep, tomorrow is a busy day. I want to be in my best form.”

Aiden nodded his head and got off from Ethan’s lap.

Ethan laid down on the bed and Aiden hugged him from above like always and then they both sleep like a baby.

3