Chapter 44 – Poor Ethan, Angry Aiden
98 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

“I will kill you, you motherfucker! What are you so angry about, huh?? How dare you not talk to me for a whole day??? Do you have a death wish or something???? Do you really think I won’t beat the shit out of you?????” Aiden yelled at Ethan while punching him continuously without caring where he was hitting.

While Ethan was lying on the floor getting beaten up by Aiden.

(Flashback)

Ethan walked into the room, sat on the sofa without even glancing at Aiden, and start playing with his phone, it has been going like this since they both are angry with each other.

Aiden looked at Ethan who without even glancing at him start playing with his phone. 

Aiden truly felt furious at such a motherfucking behavior of Ethan. Before fucking him, this bastard was all around him like a pet dog, now that he has fucked him, he isn’t even glancing at him.

Aiden thought in his mind:

Cold Faced: Ahhhhhhhh, this motherfucker is truly trying to get on my bad side, I will surely kill this fucker at this rate.

Angry Faced: I say let’s beat him till he doesn’t realize his place.

Strong Faced: Let me sit on your seat Cold, I will take care of this fucker.

Intelligent Faced: He needs his daily dose of beating, otherwise he will forget who is the boss here.

Calm Faced: Just don’t hit his dick and you can hit him all over without care.

Happy Faced: Try to talk to him maybe he will talk back.

Cold Faced: Shut up you retard, I am angry at this fucker right now. If any of you try to plead for him, I will hit you fuckers first.

Horny Faced: Just take his dick in your ass, he will be back to normal.

Cold Faced: We are in this situation because of my ass, you bitch. If it wasn’t for you, do you really think we will be in this situation?

Horny Faced: What can I do when he said he wants to eat our ass, how can I say no to such a delicious meal.

Cold Faced: You bitch, next time I won’t let you get outside no matter what, every time you get outside you create trouble for us.

Angry Faced: Exactly, I say let’s beat this bitch first then we will think about that fucker.

Indifferent Faced: Shut up and just let me take over, I will deal with this fucker without even beating him, he will be back to his knees.

Cold Faced: What will you do?

Indifferent Faced: Just let me take over, this is my time and you get off the seat you horny little bitch, who got us in this situation.

Cold Faced: I wasn’t the one who got us in this situation. It was ‘Horny’ who got outside.

Indifferent Faced: You started this all shit, you slut, now get off the seat and let me take over.

Cold Faced: Whatever.

Indifferent Faced Aiden took the seat and then he looked at Ethan who was playing with his phone and got up from his seat and pick up his phone and dialed Victoria’s number.

Victoria picked up the phone and spoke “What do you want?”

Indifferent Faced Aiden replied, “I want healing cards, how many of them do you have?”

Victoria replied back, “Why do you want them, don’t tell me you fought again?”

Indifferent Faced Aiden said, “Don’t ask any many questions and just tell me how many of them you have.”

Victoria paused and then said, “Well I have 20 basic cards and 3 intermediate cards.”

Indifferent Faced Aiden “Give all of them to me.”

Victoria yelled, “Have you lost your mind, I will only give you 15 Basic and 1 Intermediate card, I also want some for an emergency.”

Indifferent Faced Aiden “Just send them to me through someone.”

Victoria replied, “Understand, don’t do anything crazy Aiden, I am watching you, if I find out you did something crazy, I will kill you.”

Indifferent Faced Aiden “Just send the cards.” And he dropped the phone call.

Then he stood up and looked at Ethan who was now looking at him and went to him.

Aiden looked at his eyes and said “Who do you think you are to ignore me, you motherfucker? I am Aiden, only I ignore people, it’s never been the other way around. Just because you have fucked me now, do you really think you can ignore me.”

Ethan was shocked at what he was hearing and said “Then promise me that we will only have sex 2 times a day and I won’t ignore you.”

Aiden laughed and said “And when was it your place to start deciding anything in our relationship, you fucker.” 

“I am the one who makes the decision, and other peoples just follow it. If I say fuck me 5 times then you will fuck me 5 times, if I say 10 times then 10 it is. There is no negotiation.” While grabbing Ethan’s hair.

Ethan who felt pain when Aiden grabbed his hair yelled: “You are again bullying me, this time I won’t step back no matter what, if you want me to talk, then you also have to take one step back this time.”

Indifferent was now truly infuriated by this little fucker who was starting to show his true colours after fucking him and punched him in the face. He wanted to stop all this farce without fighting but now looking at this fuckers behavior he changed his mind.

Ethan who felt a punch in his face flung back on the sofa, Aiden without wasting any time sat on top of him and looked down at him and said “It’s been a long time since you have been beaten don’t you think, today I will show you what happens to those who talk back to me you little fucker.” And start hitting him all over.

Ethan without caring about the punches yelled “I won’t talk no matter what you do.” And it did happen, Ethan didn’t talk no matter how much Aiden beat him.

After that Aiden was so angry that he lost his mind.

“I will kill you, you motherfucker! What are you so angry about, huh?? How dare you not talk to me for a whole day??? Do you have a death wish or something???? Do you really think I won’t beat the shit out of you?????” Aiden yelled at Ethan while punching him continuously without caring where he was hitting.

While Ethan was lying on the floor getting beaten up by Aiden.

But he still didn’t talk to Aiden no matter how much Aiden beat him.

3