Chapter 47 – Cute Aiden
122 7 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector-D, Block-C

In Aiden’s Apartment

 

Happy Faced Aiden who for the first time has his debut today opened his eyes slowly and yawned cutely.

Ethan who was staring at him gulped ‘so cute, why the hell is he so cute today? God, stop this torture already.’

Happy Faced Aiden looked at Ethan and said cutely while biting his lower lip “Baby, I want to go to an amusement park.”

Ethan was stunned. What the hell? Why is he behaving so cutely? And what is with that innocent look?

Ethan gulped “Sure baby, whatever you say, I will take you to the Amusement park but tomorrow, it’s already 8 pm.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded his head and then looked at him again and said cutely while hesitating “I also want an ice-cream.”

Ethan shivered, he is going crazy, why the hell Aiden is hesitating and what’s with such a cute hesitating face. Ethan said while stuttering “Ok, uhm….. we will eat ice-cream if you want.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded his head giving him a cute smile, then he looked at the apartment and then looked at himself and found himself naked, his eyes widened and he hid his dick with his hands and looked at Ethan with a blushing face and stuttered “My….. ccccclothresss… giveee.. me……m-m-my…… clothes……..”

Ethan was again stunned.

Is Aiden being shy?

Why?

Because of him?

What is going on? There is nothing in Aiden’s body that he hasn’t seen and taste, so why the hell is he blushing and said: “Uhm, ah, your clothes, well, they are on the table.”

Happy Faced Aiden got up from the bed and ran towards his clothes while still hiding his dick with his hand, being all shy, his face was fully red.

Ethan gulped and thought ‘I can’t miss such a look on Aiden’s face.’ And run behind him naked without wearing any clothes, it’s not like Aiden hasn’t seen anything of him.

Ethan saw Aiden wearing his clothes in rush, Aiden hurriedly wore his underwear and then his pant.

Happy Faced Aiden then looked at Ethan who was standing in front of him naked, he felt his face getting red and he hid his face with his hands.

Ethan who was already getting crazy hold Aiden’s hands and looked at his face.

Aiden tried to hide his face by not looking at Ethan and said “Why are you still naked, wear some clothes.”

Ethan gulped, not caring about anything Aiden said, and just looked at his face which was blushing like hell.

Happy Faced Aiden looked at Ethan nervously and said “Baby, wear some clothes.”

Ethan still didn’t say anything and looked at him while licking his lips.

Happy Faced Aiden panicked when he saw Ethan licking his lips and said “Uhm, I am hungry, baby.”

Ethan without caring about what Aiden was saying, placed his hand on Aiden’s neck, pulled him in his embrace, and kissed him.

Happy Faced Aiden stood there with both of his hands on Ethan's chest and his eyes were wide open. He looked like a virgin who just lost his first kiss, moreover forcefully.

Ethan sucked Aiden’s lips, kissed him hard, sucking his lips fully, biting him slowly, he pushed his tongue inside of Aiden’s mouth and start playing with his tongue, up, down, left and right, he was enjoying Aiden’s mouth fully, he felt sweet taste when he sucked Aiden’s lips and he wanted more, so he sucked even more hardly.

Aiden just stood there not doing anything, his mouth was open and Ethan was sucking his inside fully not leaving even an inch until his lips were swollen.

Ethan who just wanted to kiss his cute Aiden, let himself go and kissed him until he was fully satisfied even though Aiden wasn’t kissing him back at all.

Ethan broke the kiss and looked at Aiden who was looking at him nervously.

Happy Faced Aiden gulped and said nervously “Uhm, I am hungry baby, let’s eat.”

Ethan smiled while wearing his clothes and nodded his head and asked “What do you want to eat?”

Happy Faced Aiden bit his lips and then looked at him hesitatingly and said “Chicken.”

Ethan laughed and lifted Aiden off the ground, hugged him tightly, and said “Whatever you want baby, we will eat whatever you like.” And took him to the kitchen.

Happy Faced Aiden rounds his hands behind Ethan's head and hugged him tightly not to fall and then wrapped his legs around his waist.

Ethan put Aiden down and they both stood in front of the kitchen.

Ethan looked at Aiden and said “Baby, do you want to help me in cooking, I will teach you how to cook, we will cook together.”

Happy Faced Aiden's eyes widened in surprise then he nodded his head and said excitedly “I know how to cut vegetables.”

Ethan bit his lips not to laugh looking at excited Aiden and said: “Okay, then baby, you will cut the vegetables and I will prepare other things, we will cook chicken fried rice alright.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded his head while looking at him with full of expectations and asked “Tell me baby, what should I do?”

Ethan looked at Aiden and said, “Baby, you just grate some carrots, chop the onion finely and mince some garlic, ok.”

Aiden gave him his best smile and said just like small kids “I can do this, it’s too easy, I will show you how quickly I can do it.”

Ethan again bit his lips not to laugh out loud and said “Then for the time being I will rinse some rice and then cook it.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded his head and patted his chest and said bravely “Baby, leave everything to me, don’t worry.”

Ethan took a deep breath to calm himself down and said “Ok, I will leave everything to my baby then.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded and start getting busy and the way he handled the knife while cutting onions was good.

Aiden was safe and could handle cutting some vegetables, so Ethan starts doing his work and cooked rice.

Happy Faced Aiden was done when rice was cooked. Ethan looked at all the ingredients which Aiden has placed in front of him and said “Baby, I have already cut the chicken and marinate them. I have also lightly seasoned the chicken with salt and pepper. Now we have all items. It’s time to cook our Chicken fried rice.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded excitedly and said, “Let me watch how you cook it, every time I saw you cooking a dish, you look so hot.”

Ethan chuckled “Really, looks like I need to cook more food from now on.”

Happy Faced Aiden pulled his tongue out while making a funny face and said “I was just kidding, you fool.” And then started laughing like a small kid.

Ethan just shook his head; he is so done with Aiden and start cooking. He combined all the ingredients with the sauce. He sautéed mushrooms, corn, sweet peas, red peppers, green beans, cauliflower, then mixed them with sauce, sauté chicken, fry egg, cooked rice, and then the dinner was ready.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking back at him while gulping and said “Baby, the dinner is ready, shall we eat now.”

Happy Faced Aiden nodded his head furiously; his whole attention was on the food and he was nearly drooling.

Ethan just shook his head in annoyance, Aiden is more interested in the food than the hot looking cook.

Ethan served the food on two plates and put them on the dining table.

They both sat at the chair and then start eating, well at least Ethan was eating like humans while Aiden was eating like kids not caring whether the food was dropping on the table, or if the food was sticking on his face.

When Aiden was done with his food, he started looking at Ethan's plate.

Ethan looked at Aiden who was looking at his food while drooling, he just smiled and put the plate in front of Aiden, whose eyes sparkled when he saw the food in front of him and again start drowning the food.

Ethan just sat there with his chin on his palm and looked at Aiden who was eating food like small kids.

When Aiden was done with his food, he smiled with full of satisfaction and rubbed his tummy, and said “The food was truly yum yum.”

Ethan gulped, OK that was cute but he again controlled himself.

Happy Faced Aiden looked at Ethan and said, “Baby, you promised me, you will take me to Amusement park tomorrow, don’t forget it.”

Ethan just nodded his head.

Happy Faced Aiden smiled and said cutely “Pinky promise” while showing his pinky finger.

Ethan bit his lips not to laugh, ah, so cute, and said “Pinky promise.” And locked his pinky with Aiden’s.

Happy Faced Aiden gave him his best smile and Ethan just sat there looking at his cute Aiden.

2