Chapter 49 – Ethan blushing
93 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sector- C, Block-C

Amusement Park

 

Ethan gulp when the Ferris wheel gets to the top, he looked at Aiden who was staring at him while licking his lips but when he tried to kiss him, Aiden stopped him by pushing him back.

Ethan was stunned, didn’t Aiden wanted a kiss then why the hell is he stopping him now.

Aiden smirked “Now listen fucker, I will be the one who will do the kissing and you will sit there and let me do whatever the hell I want, if you move or try to kiss back I will kick your ass, today is my day and I will enjoy it, no matter if my kiss is good or not, understand.”

Ethan nodded his head furiously and said “Atleast let me hold you then.”

Aiden snickered and pulled Ethan towards him and made him sit on his lap, Ethan without any resistance sat on his lap waiting for Aiden to do whatever the hell he wants with him.

Aiden smirked and choked Ethan with his hand and pulled him for a kiss, licked his lips with his tongue, slowly, tasting him first and then he put his lips on Ethan's lips and teased him with his lips by gently pulling his lips in his mouth and sucking him slowly and the moment Ethan started to enjoy the kiss he pulled back and then start sucking his lower lips.

Ethan wanted Aiden to stop teasing him but he controlled himself and just hold onto Aiden’s shoulder with his hands.

Aiden stopped teasing Ethan and slowly parted Ethan lips with his tongue and pushed his tongue inside of Ethan’s mouth and start playing with his tongue, slowly, gently, tasting his inside fully, sucking his lips, at the same time Aiden’s tongue was dancing inside of Ethan’s mouth, and they both were enjoying their kiss fully.

Ethan just sat there, even though he wasn’t doing anything, he could still taste Aiden and he was hard, so hard in his pants that he just wanted to rip apart his pant and start screwing Aiden right there and then but he controlled himself, as Aiden said, today was his day and he wanted Aiden to enjoy it fully.

Aiden kissed Ethan until he was fully satisfied and then he started kissing Ethan all over his face. He pecked Ethan’s nose, chin, eyes, cheeks, ears and then came back to his lips, he didn’t let even a single part of Ethan face missing and licked his face all over just like he said he will.

Ethan’s whole body shuddered, Aiden was licking his face, it was truly a fascinating sensation, his body was tingling somehow, his body was losing strength as Aiden kissed him more and more, slowly leaving his body, his eyes started to fill with lust, his face was getting red, his eyes were dreamy and for the first time he moaned “Ahhhhhhh…………Aiden…………babyyyyyy…………..please…. stoppppp…………… teasing………….me……………… baby…………..uhmmm……………..”

Aiden smirked, he finally made Ethan moan but he didn’t stop and kiss him again and again. He wanted to hear Ethan moan, he wanted to hear Ethan beg, he wanted Ethan to feel lust, he wanted Ethan to feel love.

Ethan was now moaning crazily, he couldn’t kiss Aiden back, he was just sitting there vulnerable and Aiden was playing with him, not letting him do anything.

Ethan also wanted to kiss, taste, dominate his baby, hear his moans, make him blush but he couldn’t do anything now, he was just sitting there and Aiden was making him go crazy.

While they were kissing, they didn’t even realize that the Ferris wheel has already stopped spinning and that it was time to get out.

Finally, when someone banged the door from the outside that they separate from each other.

They both get off from their cabin. People who saw them gasped.

One of the men was handsome as fuck, wearing a black shirt, blue ripped jeans and matching blue shoes, has a cocky smile on his face but that made him even more handsome.

He was holding the hand of the other man, who was looking downward trying to hide his blushing face but was also looking hot as fuck, he was also wearing dark clothes just like the other one, he had a navy blue shirt, blue ripped jeans, and black shoes, he was breathing harshly and was oozing with sexiness and hotness all over.

Aiden ignored people and pulled Ethan towards him, hugged him hardly and made his way towards his next stop which was an ice-cream shop.

Ethan promised him yesterday that he will let him eat as much ice-cream as he wants. So, today he will eat until he was fully satisfied and stuff his face until there is nothing left.

Ethan controlled his breathing and hold onto Aiden's shirt and followed his lead.

Aiden looked at Ethan's blushing face, licked his lips, and said “Stop blushing, otherwise don’t complain to me when I will screw you, I am controlling here myself.”

Ethan when heard Aiden, gulped and controlled his emotions and finally his face stopped blushing and he growled “Baby, when can I eat you?”

Aiden smirked “After I eat my ice-cream and when we are back to our apartment, then you can eat me all you want, I won’t stop you even if you ate me fully.”

Ethan looked at Aiden hungrily and hissed “I will screw you like a bitch when we are back to our apartment.”

Aiden chuckled “Like you haven’t done that before.” And without caring about Ethan’s lust entered an ice-cream shop and ordered one scoop of all flavors.

They both then found a seat at the corner of the shop and sat there.

Aiden’s eyes were shining and he starts eating ice-cream without even asking if Ethan wants to eat or not.

Ethan’s whole attention was at Aiden who was gulping down ice-cream one by one.

Ethan looked at Aiden and pulled him for a kiss, locked his lips with Aiden’s and start tasting ice-cream flavor in Aiden’s mouth, then broke the kiss and licked his lips satisfyingly.

Aiden just looked at Ethan unamused and again start eating his ice-cream but Ethan again pulled him for a kiss and stole ice-cream from his mouth.

Aiden struggled but Ethan didn’t let him go until he has eaten everything in Aiden’s mouth.

Aiden looked at Ethan while sulking and said “You are bullying me again.”

Ethan snickered “I also want to eat ice-cream and I will only eat when I will have it from your mouth.”

Aiden grumbled and again start eating ice-cream but this time he was giving some to Ethan too, of course with his mouth. They both ate until the ice-cream was finished and Ethan was satisfied.

2