Bamboo shoot
138 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After successfully drawing two rounds of cards now it is time for the final card drawing. In the third round, all cards will contain a different world where the host will be reborn. The cards range from lowest risk and easy levelling system to highest risk and much more difficult to level system. Since, Morty had drawn three golden cards already so he will be entitled to different types of system which will limit his power as to not make him an overpowered person of the world from the beginning.

This time while choosing Morty didn't have feared at all because he already had chosen a powerful golden card. He only looks at the five-card placed on the table with no expression.

“BOy don't hope for golden card third time. I can see it already that you will choose a one-star card.” The bald man speaks in a mocking tone.

“I don't care, I already possess three golden cards, sir.”

The golden light shines again from the card which Morty just selected without even thinking. 

“Whatttttttt…?????!!!!!!!!!!!!” The bald man jumps in frustration.

 "Congratulations, you got the five-star world “”One Punch Man"

“What did you told me that I will get the low-risk world?” He said to the bald man.

“Yes, it is a low-risk world among this five-card.”

“But how can you say that this world is a low-risk world? Can you explain?”

“Explain my fart, you should be content, compared this world with the world of Dragon Ball Z or Ultraman, don't you think this world is a relatively low-risk world compared with another world? Forget it, I will send you directly.” The bald man was embarrassed after saying that, he waved his hand directly, and Morty, who was still bewildered for the next moment, was shrouded in white light and disappeared instantly.

The others around were stunned. In their eyes, Morty had obtained the body of  Shazam and the power of Thunder God Enel, which was already a very sky-defying existence.

 ......

XXXX year XX month XX day.

Somewhere in the city of Z, only two blocks away from the uninhabited street, a black-haired young man suddenly sat up from his bed.

"Where am I?" Morty blinked, looking at a room that was only ten square meters in size, his eyes filled with doubts.

  "By the way, I seem to have crossed..." After a short period of thought, Morty became sober. He remembered the process of drawing cards and the process of being teleported.

  "Is this the world of One Punch man?" Morty patted his neck with his hands, feeling a little sore, and then he got up and looked around him.

  In a room of about ten square meters, a small bed occupies a small half of the space, a Japanese-style low table with a 14-inch laptop on it, and a small refrigerator in the room. There is a painting type board hang on the wall, there is only one-word "electricity" on the painting, and there is nothing else in the room other than that.

“Let's go outside and see where I am first.”

Morty opened the door and saw a huge hall filled with game consoles. Morty was confused at first he hadn't seen these 90's game consoles for a long time, he didn't expect that the first thing he will see coming into this world is a huge hall filled with dozens of consoles.

  [Congratulations to the host for obtaining the management authority of the game hall. I am your auxiliary system, Rick. Starting today, the host can operate the game hall. You can also receive corresponding rewards after completing the tasks in the game hall. 】

  "Is this my system?" Morty was stunned for a while and then laughed. "It's not bad. I have my own business when I came to this world. It's much better than not having  anything here."

His dream in the previous world was to open a business, but unfortunately, he was born into a poor family, the only thing he had was a busted desktop that he used to sit and write novels on. He is so happy from the inside now that he could live his dream.

  "Rick, tell me about the game hall." Morty was in a good mood and walked to the cash register near the gate and sat down.

  [The game hall is the foundation of the host’s life, and this place is the host’s nest, which requires careful management. According to the operation of the host and the completion of the tasks issued by the game hall, the scale and quality of the game hall could be improved. The daily power-on operation of the game hall is completed by the host, and no external force is allowed. 】

  The auxiliary system, Rick, said a lot, and Morty has finally digested it, which means that this game hall is his only source of income. Daily meals, sickness, and fun all need to be achieved by the money earned in the game hall.

This means that there is electricity storage at the game hall which stores electricity and powered the game hall. To recharge the electricity generator Morty himself should recharge it with his electric passing ability. If Morty tries to power the generator with external things such as a battery then the generator won't recharge. 

Morty felt his stomach growling, so he decided to bring a customer into the game hall and earn cash to eat breakfast. He already figured out how he is going to operate the game hall with his previous experience working in a similar game hall.

Opening the main glass door Morty came outside in the street. There was not a single person in the street. Everywhere he sees is the only emptiness.  Mortu decides to walk and check the surroundings to find where he was. 

While walking on the street he saw few people walking hurriedly as if they are trying to escape or running away from someone. There were not even street dogs here, not bird flyings in the sky.

 Morty walked back to the entrance of the game hall, a little depressed. Just as he was about to enter the game hall, he saw the house number, Z-361, from the corner of his eye.

  "City Z?" Morty's mind suddenly buzzed, if it was City Z, it would be a disaster.

  City Z is known as a ghost city. Only in the centre of the city can be seen some dense crowds. The residents a little further away have been evacuated. If anyone is living nearby, it is undoubtedly the bald head.

  "Look at what I found? A newly opened game hall!"

  Just as Morty groaned secretly, a strange sound of Person came from behind him.

Morty immediately turned his head with a smile, this may be his first guest, "Welcome, this is what I just...what!?"

  Morty was startled. Behind him was a large bamboo shoot, about two meters high. His arms stretched out from the bamboo shoots. The big eyes and the big mouth of the blood bowl looked shocking, especially it. 

1