Chapter 1 – The Awakening
747 6 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam was a typical school going boy, having typical interests such as girls, video games and sports. He led an ordinary life in an ordinary city. 

He had a crush on the school beauty Lena Maybelline, but like all the other nerds in his social circle, was too shy to do anything about it. 

Yes, Adam was a nerd. But not the clever nerd who did well in studies and would supposedly one day be a tech billionaire. He was a loser, interested in video games and playing AD&D with his friends. 

He could possibly have been good looking, if not for the fact that he was fat. As in morbidly obese! He was only 5 foot 10 inches tall, but weighed over 300 pounds!

He sweated like a pig in school, and most people didn't want to get near to him due to his smell. The exception was his best friend Linus, who had blocked sinuses all the time due to his many allergies. 

He was sitting on a table with Linus, eating their lunch in the canteen. As usual, Adam had triple portions but today he wasn't wolfing everything down. 

Instead, he was staring at Lena, who looked particularly gorgeous today. 

She was a brunette with huge eyes and long eyelashes, a sexy cheerleader body with sizeable breasts.

"She's just my type" Adam said to Linus, while holding a handful of greasy fries in his hand.

"You should go for it man. You never know if you never try!" Linus encouraged him, his extremely thick glasses barely showing he had eyes behind them.

"You're right! Today is the day! I may even give her my virginity if she wants it!" Adam said, wiping his  ketchup, mayo and mustard covered hands on his white shirt, leaving hand stains of red, yellow and white all over his shirt and pants.

He wiped his greasy mouth on his sleeve, turning his sleeve a gray color as the condiments mixed with whatever he ate earlier today.

As he got up to talk towards Lena, she turned to look at him, realizing the behemoth was coming towards her. 

Suddenly, something bumped into Adam, causing him to fall on his butt. 

"Look where you're going fatty! You might get fat on me!" the school bully Leslie Nameth yelled. 

Leslie was 6 foot 2 inches tall, full of muscles. He was also the school wrestling champion and football captain. 

Adam struggled to get up, his arms and legs waving around helplessly like a turtle on it's back.

"Don't bother. I'll get your food for you" Leslie said, picking up the 3 trays on Adam's table and pouring them on him. 

A huge helping of french fries, a mountain of mashed potatoes, several hamburger steaks covered with lots of gravy, 5 helpings of jelly and 9 scoops of ice cream were poured all over Adam. 

The whole canteen turned and laughed at the sight as Adam looked like a colorful swamp monster. 

Adam looked around in shock and saw Lena giving him a pitying look.

Feeling hurt that his moment of love was ruined, he scrambled to get up, falling down several times from the slippery mush falling off his body as he ran off. 

He ran straight home, cutting the rest of his class, crying himself to sleep on his bed without even washing up. 

But then again, his bed was filled with stains and leftover food anyway, so even if you visited his room, you wouldn't notice. 

--

[You have been chosen. Awaken!]

"Huh?" Adam woke up. It was the early morning, still 5 AM, and he had a few hours before going to school. 

But he felt his stomach rumbling. He was extremely hungry. 

Rubbing his eyes, he realized that he must have slept through the whole day, no wonder he was extremely hungry. 

Adam didn't even finish his light snack in school, let alone have dinner at home. 

He got out of bed, and found that something was weird. 

He seemed to be swimming in his clothes! And his pants and underwear just fell off his body, entangling around his ankles. 

With some difficulty, he managed to take his clothes off and was shocked. 

What happened to him? He lost weight!

He rushed naked to his mirror, where he groomed himself every morning to get ready to confess to Lena, and was in complete shock!

He stared at the handsome guy looking back, with a ripped body, a six pack, well defined pectoral muscles. Even his dick, which he hasn't seen for years, looked quite long!

He went for a quick shower as he realized that he stunk, and rushed downstairs to eat as he felt like he was going to collapse. 

He didn't have anything to wear as not even his underwear fit him, so he wore one of his t-shirts that now hung on him like a nightgown. 

He saw a note on the table. 

"Adam. You were so tired yesterday I decided not to wake you. Dinner is in the fridge. Just microwave. Love mum" the note read

He opened one of the 3 fridges and indeed there was half a roast lamb there, just the normal portion he usually ate and a heap of potatoes and carrots. 

He microwaved them and sat down. 

"Wait a minute. I just lost weight from my successful diet. Maybe I shouldn't finish this" he said

Moments later, he sat burping after literally breathing in his dinner. 

However, he still wasn't full yet and continued looking for food before eventually cleaning out all 3 fridges. 

His mobile phone alarm rang, and this was the time he usually got ready for school. 

So he ignored his hunger and rushed upstairs to brush teeth and change. After all, he had already showered. 

But he had a problem. He had no clothes that fit. Although he ate so much, more than he usually ate, his stomach was still flat and didn't distend or bulge at all. In fact, it felt solid like a rock as every pack on his six pack felt like it was made of metal!

Eventually with a scissors cutting off much of his clothes and with lots of safety pins, he did a patch up job of creating a new pair of uniform for himself. 

He walked downstairs and his mother screamed

"Who are you! I will call the police!" she said as his father also stood up and held up his butter knife in defense. 

"Mum! Dad! It's me! Adam!" he replied

"Adam? No. You're lying!" his mother said

"I'm not mum. I woke up and found I was like this!" he replied

"Son? What's my name?" his father asked

"You're Andrew Donohue, district attorney here" Adam answered

"Son!" his father was convinced

"Wait! Anyone knows who you are! Especially criminals you put behind bars!" his mother said

This was highly unlikely because Andrew Donohue barely won his cases

"I know! Who am I?" his mother asked

"I already called you mum" Adam said

"Oh Adam!" she was convinced and hugged him, smothering him in her huge breasts

A pretty girl came down the stairs and looked at Adam and gasped

"Who is that?" she asked. She was Adam's younger sister Janie, a year younger than him but the same year as she skipped a year.

"Janie... this is Adam" their mum said

"Adam?" she said before fainting.

 

 

17