Chapter 6
1.4k 8 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up, the first thing I could see was Aina staring straight at me. Those unnerving, blank, voided eyes. She broke out into a smile, her grin looked like they would reach her ears. "What are you going to do?" She said, applying this strange feeling of tension onto me. 

I didn't need to move to know that I was chained up, it was evident how cold the metal was, around my neck, wrists, and ankles. "Nothing." I responded, trying to mantain a pokerface, while inside I was panicking, yet, I had this feeling of… happiness? Anticipation? 

"Kek, funny. It's funny how calm you try to sound, I know what's going on inside your brain right now. Panic, fear, worry." Said Aina with an even wider grin as she adjusted herself on the bed. Placing herself right next to me, while she lifted my head onto her lap. 

{Do not fear. You have me by your side, I will keep your comfort.} Said Azur in a reassuring tone. I relaxed a bit, but as I did Aina lost her smile, as if she knew I wasn't as afraid. 

"Aren't you curious? Confused? Don't you want to ask me something? We have all week you know~" (Aina)

"All week? What about after that week?" (Rain)

"Yep, all week. After that, we'll be moving out of this dump. Someplace you deserve to be, not in this trashpit." (Aina)

"How much do you know about me…?" (Rain)

"Everything. I watch you sleep, I know your routine, what you eat, what porn you like, how you feel anxious about your face, how much of an unhealthy lifestyle you have. How do you think I knew you were in your apartment? Of course I have cameras, it's a must do in order to be the best wife I can for you, one that can satisfy your needs. I can track you at any time you know? Except for the days you were gone, it was like you had completely disappeared, wiped off of the face of the earth. But when I checked again, you're in your apartment with a fucking girl. I CLAIMED YOU FIRST! Why does some random BITCH get to have you, but I don't? I've patiently waited, preparing for the perfect life. It was going to be so perfect! But… But you just had to ruin it, didn't you? No, why am I blaming you, you were just being tricked by that whore anyways. Don't worry baby, I'll fix you. Just bear with me like this for a little bit longer okay?" (Aina)

"You're… You're crazy. Where is she? What did you do to her? (Rain)

"Oh how you worry about the small things darling~ don't say that again, otherwise I'll fucking bash your head open, okay?" She said with a smile. Not making a single change in expression.

"Y-you're not going to get away with this. The police will know about this. Let me free now and I won't say anything." But as I said that, she started laughing, I could tell she was trying her best to stop giggling, or at least hide it from me. But after calming down and recollecting herself, she took a deep breath and spoke. 

"Honey, did you really think I didn't think of that? Even if I didn't, it wouldn't matter. A few missing people won't do anything, for me at least. Even if they knew I had taken you, nothing would change." As she said that, I recalled how worthless I really was. I should've expected this, why would the police waste their precious time on me? There's plenty of other things they could do, plenty of more useful lives they could save. I wasn't worth the effort, I wasn't sure how my parents raised me, they both had open, kind hearts to accept me into their family.

Interrupting my thoughts, I felt Aina start rubbing her inner thighs. Breaking free from my trance, I found her looking at me with ragged breathing. "Haah~ Yes! That face!♥ That dead expression, those lifeless eyes, a pair of eyes with no hope! I love it! It turns me on~!♥" (Aina)

{Don't let go. Wake up. You can't leave me here by myself.}

'Azur. Why do you talk to me?'

{Now's not the time. You need to escape her. I can't- I mean, you can't let her have you.} 

'Status' I said in my mind, opening the status screen. I clicked onto the tamed monsters section. Showing me how my slime was doing, next to it was an black exclamation mark inside of a yellow triangle, indicating that I hadn't given her a name yet. 'A name huh…' 

'Suina. Make her name Suina.'  As I said that, I got several system notifications.

[Congratulations! You have named your B-rank Mother Slime, "Suina".]

[Your B-ranked monster, named 'Suina' has gained ERR%@:unknown_variable/--- affection points!]

[Your B-ranked monster, named 'Suina' has gained 19 loyalty points!]

Next, I opened up the shop as Aina was taking off her own clothes. 'Can I even afford anything?' I asked.

{Yes, but items can not be used here.} 

"Sigh…" (Rain) 

"Hm? Why did you sigh? Do you… not find me attractive?" (Aina)

As I was about to respond, she shushed me. "Just kidding. I don't care!" She whispered as she giggled, rubbing herself on me while she covered my mouth with a cloth, making sure I wouldn't be able to talk, scream, or yell for help. 

Omitted… 

**

Day 3 of being held captive. 

Suina's loyalty had started to decline with each passing day, while I was being taken care of like a child in a hospital. Being cleaned, fed, and… loved you could say, daily. 

Unable to take it anymore, I asked Azur. After all, all this time, I had been using Azur as my mental crutch. 'Why does Suina's loyalty keep going down? Is it because she thinks I left her?'

{Her loyalty keeps going down because she is still waiting for you to come back, like you had promised to. Once she waits long enough, she'll come by herself to get you. She's essentially a ticking time bomb.}

'How long will that take?'

{A maximum of 1 week and a minimum of 3 days. Depending on whether the loyalty decrease will stay constant or accelerate the time it will take will vary.}

'I see… What's going to happen to Suina if I die? Or if she can't find me?'

{If you die, she will be sent back to her homeworld. If she can't find you, she will keep searching for as long as she can, or she will abandon you.}

'What's going to happen if she abandons me? Will she be sent back to her world?'

{She will roam this planet. Free to do whatever she wishes to do.}

'Hmm. Cool. Guess all I can do is wait for her…'

**

Day 7 (final day)

{She has started looking for you.}

'Great' I said to myself as Aina was happily humming a tune to herself. A few minutes later someone knocked on the door. She jumped up in excitement, running to open the door. Less than a minute later, someone walked in with her. A 60-ish looking man, wearing a suit. His face had a scar, running down from above his eye all the way down his face, the rest of the scar covered by his suit. It was a very thin, yet sharp scar, like he had received it from a large blade.

'Ooh how scary.' I jokingly said to myself. 

While I was observing him, two men wearing suits and dark glasses walked in. I assumed they were bodyguards. 

"Is this him?" The old man said. He looked at me with no pity, as if he had seen much worse than this before.

"Yes~ I want to marry him! This is the man I've wanted for years. Please daddy!" Said Aina with puppy eyes.

'They look nothing alike…' 

"Hmm. Take off his… bindings." Her father said while glaring at me, like I had done something wrong. 

Taking my bindings off, they lifted me off the bed, placing me right in front of Aina's father. I fell to the ground, kneeling on both legs in front of him. My legs felt like jelly due to not moving much of my body for such a long time.

"Hmm. He has respect." (Father)

'Wow. That worked out…'

"Get up." (Father)

I slowly got up, facing her father, I subconsciously kept my head down and avoided eye contact due to force of habit.

"Look at me." He said, before pulling out a blade. 

"Kill him." He said, pointing at a bagged individual who I didn't know the name of.

I refused to take the knife, but was eventually pressured into taking it, not because he was intimidating, but because I saw his bodyguards start taking something out. I slowly walked up to the bagged person, I could tell they were unconscious. The way they were slouched over on the wall and not moving an inch was an obvious sign. 

"Do it." The father said. I gulped, putting the knife right onto his neck. 

"Stab him. Slit open his neck. It's you or him, choose now or you both die." Said her father with a menacing tone. 

'How the hell did they even manage to get into this building without the cops coming!?!?'

{Darling. Please. When I say go, run for it.}

"I'll do it! Just… give me a second…" I desperately said, stalling for time.

A few seconds passed and Azur hadn't said anything. I got slightly nervous, when suddenly. 



Bang!



{Go!} Shouted Azur.

I ran for it as the rest of them were distracted by the sound. Brushing past one of the bodyguards I made a break for it. Running straight through them and looking at the door, I saw...

Should I drop this story out of the contest? I don't think I'm going to win, or even come close.
  • Yes, take the story out of the contest. Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No, keep it in the contest. Votes: 75 96.2%
Total voters: 78
34