Chapter 39 First Training
454 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 55 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

The other conditions of the Training Camp can be very poor compared to Spirit Hall Academy, but the food has to be said to be doing well.

‘’Not only does it taste great, but there is also a special medicinal soup after each meal with an unknown function.’’ Qin Mo thought.

After drinking this medicinal soup, Qin Mo felt warmth in his stomach. All the discomfort he felt from staying up awake all night vanished in an instant.

Speaking of last night, Qin Mo couldn't help but feel light-headed. He used to sleep well alone in the middle of the night, but in the middle of the night, he suddenly felt that his body was being held down by some heavy object.

When he opened his sleepy eyes, he saw that Duan Mu, who was supposed to be there, actually fell asleep on his own bed and was lying on his body like an octopus.

Qin Mo was naturally extremely reluctant to do this. He finally struggled out of Duan Mu's body, but because of his excessive movements, he woke up Duan Mu.

Duan Mu stood up in a daze, rubbed his eyes, watched Qin Mo who was standing on the ground yawn gently, and then lay down on the bed again, with one eye half-opened and confused. she said: "Brother Qin Mo, why are you running?! Come sleep in sister's arms."

Qin Mo felt his throat was dry when he looked at this scene, and then he felt goose bumps all over his body.

In order to calm himself down, Qin Mo immediately picked up his coat and shoes and went outside to sit down. He didn't plan to go back to the dormitory to sleep tonight, so he planned to sit outside the house for the whole night.

After having breakfast, the 12 new students who had joined the Camp yesterday came to an open space to gather together, and the Instructor standing in front of them was the same poker-faced Liu Hao they met yesterday.

"So you are freshmen in the Training Camp, that is more or less you should have a certain understanding of the Special Devil Training Camp, I don't want to elaborate on the specifics, you will gradually understand this way in the future."

Then Liu Hao pointed to a pile of sand clothes piled up outside the assembly area and said, ‘’This is the load you will use in class today."

"Today's lesson is very simple, just wear these ten kilograms of weight. Run around this space, you must run 200 laps without Spirit Power, otherwise you cannot eat."

As soon as this was said, everyone present except Qin Mo gulped.

1 lap was 200 metres. 200 laps was 40 kilometres.

Running 40 kilometres is not a difficult task for a Rank 10 Spirit Master, but if it is under the condition of carrying a weight, and not using Spirit Power, the difficulty will rise exponentially.

However, before going to Spirit Hall, Qin Mo ran at home for weight training almost every day. Although he did not have the strength to run more than 40 kilometres with weights, the weight he carried on his body far exceeded the current 10 kilograms. Compared with a month ago, his Spirit Power has improved again.

So it may be an almost impossible task for others, but for Qin Mo, although it may be a little difficult, it is something that he can bear.

When everyone was worried about the task of training, Qin Mo walked to the place where the weight-bearing sand jacket was placed without a word, picked up a weight-bearing sand jacket, put it on and started running.

"Someone has already taken the lead for you, why are you still not moving? Are you wood?" Seeing that the remaining students still didn't move, Liu Hao said with a bit of anger in his tone!

With Liu Hao's angry roar, the remaining eleven students immediately started to take action, put on their weights one after another, and began to join the ranks of running.

"Chief Instructor Liu Hao, the training is hard, won't it hurt him?" Another Instructor named Chris walked up to Liu Hao and asked.

Liu Hao kept looking at Qin Mo running on the field and said: "Chris, don't worry, I have my own arrangements, maybe the others can't complete it, but the kid named Qin Mo should be fine."

Chris was curious. "Oh, are you so sure? This is the end of the semester. Although the children performed exceptionally well during the assessment, they had such a hard training session on the first day, even the 3 most outstanding people, at the beginning, were not able to do it. Do you think this child will be better than them?"

Liu Hao said: "For those 3 people, I believe this child can do better. After all, he is a talent that Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff has fancied. I also want to see how much his potential is now."

Chris asked incredulously: "The child that Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff has fancied?! Could it be Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff, accepting disciples again? How did you know, Chief Instructor?"

Liu Hao replied: "It's because Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo greeted him at the entrance of the Lost Trail Grand Canyon yesterday.”

"What? Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo came yesterday? For this child?" Chris was confused.

Liu Hao nodded and said: "Yes, Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo came yesterday for this child. Although I don't know what he said specifically, judging from the position of Elder Chrysanthemum Douluo in the Spirit Hall, if he comes, then his arrival must be inseparable from Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff’s command and wishes."

After Liu Hao's analysis, even if Chris is stupid, he now understands that their relationship is strong.

For some reason, Chris smiled twice and said, "Oh, I didn't expect it to be like this. It seems that I think too much. Since there is nothing to do, then Chief Instructor, I will retire first."

"Okay," Liu Hao nodded faintly.

During the time when Liu Hao and Chris were talking, Qin Mo had run 10 laps at a constant speed, which was 2 kilometres.

Although 2 kilometres is not much for a Spirit Master, when they don't use Spirit Power and have a heavy load, some people with poor physical fitness have already slowed down a lot compared to others.

After 10 laps, Qin Mo seemed to feel that his physical strength and consumption were not too great. In order to better test the strength of his current body, Qin Mo began to slowly and continuously speed up.

15 laps, 20 laps, and 30 laps. Qin Mo's speed continued to climb until he reached 50 laps, and then he returned to a stable pace.

As for the remaining 11 people who ran with him, several of them with poor fitness had completely re-examined and were changed to carry forward with weights, forming a clear contrast with Qin Mo, who was constantly surpassing them.

10