Chapter 74 Beatdown
361 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 94 on P.A.T.R.E.O.N.
w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/allheaventhearch
Line Break

Qian Renxue looked at Qin Mo whose legs were already trembling and said, "It seems that you have spent all your energy just now. It takes a lot of effort to stand now, right?"

Qian Renxue was right, Qin Mo was indeed about to run out of energy at this time, and if he hadn't been using his First Spirit Ability, Sacred Dragon Body, he might have been sprawled on the ground panting for air.

Although this is the case, Qin Mo did not show the slightest weakness, he replied boldly: "That was just a warm-up at best, I still have strength left, you better be careful."

Looking at Qin Mo, who is still reluctant to show weakness, Qian Renxue said with a faint smile: "Since you still have strength, then I am not going to be merciful."

Her Second Spirit Ring suddenly lit up, and her Second Spirit Ability Angel Bind was instantly activated.

(T/N: I do not know if her Second Spirit Ring’s Ability is Angel Bind, the wiki says her Second Spirit Ability is Angelic Descent. But to remain consistent with the raws, it will remain as it is)

A brilliant golden halo suddenly lit up from under Qin Mo's feet, and then suddenly rose up forming a cylindrical energy shield that tightly trapped him.

Qian Renxue's Angel Bind is a powerful control ability. Its activation does not require a set-up time and can be activated instantly.

If Qin Mo was in a state of full Spirit Power, perhaps he could his Second Spirit Ability, the Golden Dragon Blade, to forcefully break the Angel Bind.

But now his Spirit Power is nearly exhausted, and it will not be good for him if he overuses his Spirit Power to activate his Second Spirit Ability.

Moreover, the Spirit Power needed to activate Golden Dragon Blade was too huge. In this state, even if he overuses his Spirit Power, he will fail to condense it and merely waste it.

As for Qian Renxue, naturally, she knew Qin Mo’s situation best. She slowly landed on the ground and put away her Seraphim Martial Spirit, with an unpredictable and borderline sadistic smile on her face. Rotating her wrist, step by step, she walked towards Qin Mo who was currently bound.

Although the smile on Qian Renxue's was beautiful, Qin Mo was not in the mood to appreciate it.

"Bang," Qian Renxue, who walked to Qin Mo, punched Qin Mo in the eyes without warning.

The area around Qin Mo's eyes also swelled up instantly, and bruises formed.

"Didn't you stare at me enough just now? Why aren’t you looking now?" Qian Renxue asked with a sadistic smile and evil expression.

"I admit defeat, can you let me go now?" Qin Mo complained.

Qian Renxue continued to rotate her wrists, and said, "You were defeated in a moment? How is that possible?"

It seems like he can only accept and suffer this catastrophe, so Qin Mo simply closed the only unswollen eye that he could open. Pressing hard, he resignedly said: "If you want to vent your anger, do it! But don’t hit me in the face."

Qian Renxue said: "You may not want me to slap your face, but I want. And what can you do about it?"

“Ah, not the face! Not the face!!"

Qin Mo's wailing sounded like a pig.

Without the slightest sign of stopping, Qian Renxue's every punch hit Qin Mo's delicate little face fiercely.

Although Qian Renxue did not use Spirit Power, her strength was not small at first, and basically, every punch would hit the same place every 3 seconds after hitting other areas of his face.

Golden Crocodile Douluo and Qian Daoliu who were watching the battle upstairs looked at Qin Mo who was being abused by Qian Renxue.

10 minutes later, Qin Mo appearance was completely different from what it originally was. His entire face had become swollen, he lay unmoving on the ground.

Qian Renxue's moves were too heavy-handed. He had told her not to slap his face but the effect was the complete opposite. Qian Renxue hit Qin Mo's face the entire time without a break.

Qian Renxue, who was out of breath, seemed to feel very comfortable at this time, and said with a hint of joy in her words: "This should make you remember not to stare at me next time."

"Qian Renxue, wait for this young master. Sooner or later, I will show you this young master's power," Qin Mo vowed inwardly.

Although Qin Mo wasn't a male chauvinist, he was beaten by a girl, and he was beaten by a girl who tempted his heart, and he was beaten so badly that he couldn't accept it very much.

The two upstairs seemed to know that Qian Renxue was out of anger, and did not know when they also came outside the house.

Qian Daoliu coughed a little bit and said, "Xiao Xue, this is just a spar. Be careful next time."

Qian Renxue nodded, and then casually said: "I see, grandpa."

Then Qian Renxue said again. He ran to Qian Daoliu and said proudly: "Grandpa, he is indeed talented, but he is not as strong as you said!"

Qin Mo almost spat out a mouthful of blood when he heard these words. He roared back at Qian Renxue: "A high-Rank Spirit Ancestor wants to compare herself to me, a little Spirit Grandmaster?"

"If we were at the same Rank, the outcome wouldn’t have been the same!"

"What did you say?" Qian Renxue stared at Qin Mo fiercely.

Feeling Qian Renxue's cold gaze, Qin Mo couldn't help but tremble all over, and hurriedly lay back on the ground and continued to play dead.

Although he was dissatisfied in his heart, the difference in strength between him and Qian Renxue was too great, and he didn't want to face the same treatment again.

Qian Daoliu said with a gentle smile: "Okay, stop causing trouble. I will leave first. As for Qin Mo's training, wait until he has healed before starting!" After those words, Qian Daoliu softly waved, a soft golden light flew out from between his sleeves and poured onto Qin Mo who was lying on the ground.

Under the shining Golden light, Qin Mo's originally dry Spirit Power reserves began to quickly fill.

With the rapid recovery and circulation of his Spirit Power, Qin Mo's body is no longer weak, but the injuries Qian Renxue caused to him just now have not healed.

But even so, Qin Mo's favorability for Qian Daoliu has also increased a lot. Although Qian Daoliu is a Rank 99 Limit Titled Douluo, he is not a Spirit Master of the Healing System and has no Healing Abilities.

After regaining his mobility, Qin Mo stood up slowly and bowed respectfully to Qian Daoliu: "Thank you, Grand Worship."

Qian Daoliu waved his hand and said, "It's okay, after all, you were injured because of Xiao Xue. I can only restore your Spirit Power first. As for your injury, your Master will take care of it for you."

10