The son of heaven has appeared
1.4k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: The son of heaven has appeared

On a deserted street in the middle ring of Mirage city, there was an inconspicuous coffee shop that had very few customers, yet had an atmosphere that it's more than meets the eye.

The doorbell jingled and someone walked in. Dressed in all black clothes, this alluring figure had a slender waist, C- cup bust, a narrow jaw line, pink plump lips that carried themselves in a thin line. Slender eyebrows hovered over feline eyes. Golden orbs stared around the interior of the coffee shop before settling on a privately booked booth.

Everyone in the shop was stunned speechless. Both employees and customers alike. They just couldn't take their eyes off this seductress. Even those that were always loyal to their wives felt their bodies starting to have a reaction.  At this point their brains couldn't even register that the being in front of them wasn't human, nor could it even remember their prejudice towards a certain half human half animal hybrid. Yes, the enchanting seductress is Miho, after taking the body tempering pill, the purification pill and the soul tempering pill. Her pink fluffy fox tail with white rings swished behind her as she sashayed her way through the door.

Miho walked towards the reserved booth, where she could distinctly recognize a figure waiting for her behind the tinted glass door. With her improved vision, she could make out the masculine figure of that person and even confirmed the scent before she reached for the handle and slid it open.

Hearing the sound of the door opening, the man looked up at the visitor only to have his eyes widen in surprise that he couldn't help but mutter, "Miss… Miho?"

Miho just swept him a passing glance and sat down opposite him with her tail propped on her laps as she gently began to stroke it. Feeling the way the fur passed through her fingertips made her feel a calm she had rarely felt.

Seeing he got no response from her, the man sitting opposite her in his windbreaker corrected his expression to look professional. He had brown short hair, grey eyes, scruffy beard, broad shoulders and a ripped body that was being covered by his blue shirt and brown pants. Looking at his muscles alone, one could tell there was explosive power hidden beneath that shirt. From his appearance, it was no doubt any woman would fall for him . But not Miho, as she was physically, psychological and emotionally disgusted by men. This scar was left by her years back in the research facility before Fae arrived. So she had only two feelings weighing on her mind right now, disgust and wariness. She was disgusted obviously because of her mind set and sexual orientation. While she was also wary. Wary of the man sitting in front of her right now. Why? Well, it's simple really, it was because this man right here...was the protagonist of this planet.

<•>

Author's Note:  Double chapter updates this week as I am feeling motivated. Though short but paves the way for future explanations.

Don't forget to follow me if you like my work and to get first hand notifications on my publications.

Also, want to inspire me? Buy me coffee ☕

49