Chapter 1
3.3k 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yi Ti moved.

About a week ago, a lawyer found Yi Ti’s home and showed her a will, stating that a man named Xu Xiuying left her legacy to her.

Yi Ti was at a loss, almost thought it was what the recent popular tricks. Until she saw the photos of the elderly, only to think of it, she did see the old man once.

It was a month ago, she was temporarily to the nearby work, the results of heavy rain.

She habitually shelter in the vicinity of the elderly under the eaves back home, which she moved into the flower shop today. A little chat a few words, she left to leave, but no idea that the old man would actually leave this store to her. You know, although it is located in a busy roadway is not really, but not too far away from the city center, traffic is also very convenient, it can be valuable.

At that time she was very hesitant, in the end or not to accept the store. If accepted, the elderly family will not be heart and resentment, to get the house is certainly something to be happy, but if so let the family of others, and always feel not very good.

Later, the lawyer said to her, the elderly and no other loved ones, and Yi Ti’s life and just fell into a predicament.

Now and the past is different, no longer have a teacher certificate can get the work of the years. Want to be teachers to test preparation, Yi Ti written last year, but in the interview was brush down, so only in a private high school as a temporary teacher. No “name” does not say, winter and summer vacation is also a matter of course no wages. This year her interview again failed, the original intention to continue in the private high school for a year, who knows the school actually said there is no vacancy, and listen to a familiar teacher said to be a school leader’s relatives to the top.

This kind of thing, after graduation battles of the year, Yi Ti has long learned to let their acceptance of calm, because the complaint is useless.

If she can not find a new teacher before the end of the summer vacation, Yi Ti, while not trying to get out of the streets, can only find a “professional does not correspond to” the work of the dawdle. This kind of thing if my brother know, he will be a variety of reasons to pack her back. And finally escape from his “claws”, she did not want to go back so quickly.

Thinking to want to go, she eventually accepted the legacy of the elderly, so that in the city to get a real place to fall.

Moreover, to continue to live in other houses is not very good, because the seemingly ordinary to the extreme Yi Ti, in fact, has a secret may not be.

That is, she secretly kept an alien.

This matter, but also from ten days ago –

In fact, Yi Ti has always felt that he may not be father and mother’s biological.

Because without it, if it is pro, they will not give her to take such a strange name.

Thanks to this gift, she grew up with “ET”, “aliens” like nickname can not get away. But no one thought, one day, he actually really met an alien.

Time: 9pm.

Location: next to the stairs in the trash.

People: Yi Ti, and a self-proclaimed from the M3464 nebula of the Sultan Star people.

Events: …

Well, she did not want to recall.

Actually looks exactly like the slime alien scared scared or something, his eyes fell down a fainted, knock out a look of nosebleed or something … … all she can not remember! . .

In short, when she woke up, he has been lying on the sofa in the home, and that as soft jelly-like blue objects sitting on the sofa opposite her, also showing a blue eyes With her, a blink.

She sat up quickly from the couch, examined the lower body a little, and found a slight sigh of relief. She then looked alertly at the unidentified creature in front of me: “Please leave my home at once, or I’ll call the police!” Police should control … … this? Think she big day of the police, can help the cat under the tree, to help households unlock, help the elderly home, get rid of alien … … certainly no problem!

Yuehua Jian, her eyes Toumiao on the coffee table on the fruit knife.

”The female of the earth, I need your help.” Unlike the seemingly jelly-like appearance, the legendary Sultanasian voice is slightly mechanical and stiff, but the sound sounds like an elegant Of the male tone.

Yi Ti took a deep breath and replied, “I do not think I have helped you.”

     Unexpectedly, the alien actually agreed with her: “Indeed, because the Earth civilization level is too low, my planet did not formally establish diplomatic relations with you, but not the conclusion of the covenant.You did not help me Necessary, but I still ask for your help. “

”Why?”

”Because you’re a good person.”

”…”

Yi Ti think today is really a magic day.

She met an alien.

She was frightened by an alien.

She was asked by an alien for help.

as well as……

She was sent a good man card by an alien.

Although from small to large has been made numerous cards, but only this, Yi Ti is really do not want to close. what is this? Did the name of her “bad guy” have spread to aliens?

”Earth female, since already received that sentence, so can help me?”

“… Why do you think so?”

”When I landed, I saw a female on the earth who had a helping hand to help themselves through the difficulties of the Earth male said,” You are a good man, “the male tears on the spot.I think this should be your custom, You can get help. “

”… …” No, there is no such a good habit it? He saw what in the end? Spare tire in the goddess to pay everything after the tragic abandonment of the poor scene? Do not treat that as common sense!

Moreover, such a set of words, the slime is to themselves as a goddess, her as a spare tire Mody … …

Yi Ti ? ? God to help the amount: “You want me how to help you?”

”Add energy.”

”Energy?”

”When I landed on Earth, the energy was nearly exhausted and needed to be replenished.”

”Added … you do not want to eat?” Yi Ti feel that they may be the other side of the lovely appearance to deceive, and quickly again back two steps.

”Please do not worry, there is no hostility to the planet Sutanaxi, I came here is a completely unexpected, and the Earth’s human body because of lack of nutrition, not in our recipes.”

”… …” The words can not be reassuring good? Yi Ti swallowed, then asked, “What do you need?”

”I do not know.”

”Ha you……”

Her words had not finished, knocking on the door suddenly rang.

Yi Ti went to the door, looked through the cat’s eye, surprised to find that actually standing in the door area security.

She quickly opened the door and asked, “What’s the matter?”

Two security saw her, actually relieved.

”Miss Yi, are you okay?”

”I?”

”So, next door neighbor to hear your screams, and so go out to see, in the staircase found a small beach of blood. Then there are traces of traces on the ground, this trail has spread to your The doorway. “

Yi: “…”

The source of the beach that she is more clear than anyone else, yes, that is, she was knocked out of the nosebleed. As for the traces of dragging … … Although it was already scared half-dizzy, but she really was kind of a feeling of being dragged moving, and even then did not feel, after the body to see this chest full of blood and dust pajamas , But also fully able to guess everything – this guy actually kept his chest down the posture took her back to the room … … no wonder vaguely feel even more flat chest!

Dignified an alien, to make such a thing do not feel ashamed? .

”Miss Yi?”

”Screaming because … I found a mouse in the stairwell! Blood is my nosebleed,” Yi Ti pointed to the nose, dry laugh, “ah ha ha ha, was scared too much, so I fell down to the ground directly.

Security took a breath, revealing a look can not bear to look directly, it is clear that this sentence alone gives the infinite pain.

”The traces of the drag?”

”It was not dragging traces, it was my feet Wei, and how to stand up, so all the way to climb back.”

Security: “… …” This can also be? 

1