Chapter 1
63 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-In a small village located in the Wind Country.

“Patriarch!! We're under attack!!” A shinobi from the Suna Clan ran towards the largest house in the village.

“Who's attacking us and how long will it take for them to arrive?"

"The Senju Clan and I think they'll be here in 10 minutes. The one leading them is Senju Hashirama!”

Patriarch was silent for a moment and let out a long sigh. “Looks like Senju is serious about wiping out our clan. Send a letter to the Uchihas, say it that Senju attacking us and we need some help. If Hashirama himself comes, we need Uchiha Madara's help"

"HAI" Shinobi Clan Suna B immediately did what was ordered by the Patriarch, and sent a letter via the fastest courier.

“And you! gather the entire population of our clan, especially the elderly, women, and children at the south entrance. Prepare to evacuate them. NOW!!” The Patriarch gave additional orders.

“HAI” The shinobi who reported earlier immediately carried out the orders given by the Patriarch.

After his two aides left, the Patriarch turned to his wife and child. Patriarch saw the worried faces of his wife and eldest son. Then Patriarch embraced his wife and son.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough to protect you. You guys go to the Uchiha Clan, I'm sure Madara and Izuna will protect you well."

His wife could only nod while crying. In times of war between clans, women are usually only used as tools to satisfy the men and to breed. But her husband is different, he considers her as a life partner, loves her, even refuses to have a second wife while the others usually had like 3 or more wives.

They had been blessed with 2 healthy sons, the first son is 14 years old and the second son is 5 years old.

"No! I want to fight by your side, father!" The first son tried to argue with his father's decisions.
Patriarch knelt down and held his son's face. “Son, You are my heir, and this is my order for you. Protect our Clan when I am not around”
The Patriarch's first son nodded in tears. "I will not disappoint you father"

"That my son. Go! I will try to hold them back.” They hugged one last time and started doing what had to be done.
Meanwhile, while the drama was going on, suddenly the boy who was being carried by the patriarch's wife woke up. His eyes radiated intelligence that was very different from the boy who had slept just a moment ago. The boy's brow furrowed and began to look around him.

'The heck going on? Who are they?' The boy looked at the face of the woman who was carrying him and turned his gaze to the grown man.
'And where is this?? Wasn't I on my way to Wano??'

 

-A moment ago in New World.

“Ms. Double Finger, how long will it take us to enter Wano's area?”
A beautiful woman with curly hair answered her boss's question. “We will probably enter Wano in two days”

His boss nodded and walked into his room. "Call me if something urgent happens"
MR.0 lay on his bed while playing with the sand with his left hand.

"Soon we will meet again straw hats" Mr 0 muttered and closed his eyes to rest for a moment.

 

- back to the present.-

The Patriarch's wife and first son ran towards the south gate. There were already many elderly, women, and children gathered with supplies.
"Alright, everything is ready. The Patriarch assigned me to escort you during the journey. We are going to the Uchiha Clan settlement. Let's get going!!"
Suna Clan started their journey towards the Uchiha Clan, meanwhile, Crocodile tried to understand what happened to him.

'A little while ago I was on a ship, and now I'm in a strange place. Trapped in the body of a child. How?? Did someone attack me with a devil fruit power that I don't know about? No way!! my Haki doesn't sense the presence of anyone around me other than my crew' Crocodile tried to analyze the strangeness that was happening, but he couldn't find the answer.

'Did some higher beings play pranks on me?' He doesn't like this feeling. Helpless and nescience.

'Ugh... My head hurts' Crocodile rubbing his forehead. 
The woman who that holding Crocodile noticed her baby boy is rubbing his forehead. He smiled and kissed Crocodile's head. "Don't worry my baby, we'll be fine"

 

-Uchiha's Settlement

A boy in his teens ran to a tent while carrying a letter. "Nii-san, we got a letter from Suna Clan!" The boy is Uchiha Izuna, the little brother of Uchiha Patriach's. He receives the letter when he's on patrol. Knowing the Suna Clan like brothers to Uchiha's, he didn't waste any time going to meet his brother.

Madara takes the letter from his brother and opens the seal. "What they said?" Izuna feels a bit worried because it's not usual for Suna Clan to use the fastest courier to deliver a letter.

Madara read the letter and the content made his brow frown. "Suna being attacked by Senju, and its Hashirama and Tobirama who leads them"

"WHAT?" Izuna was shocked. 'If it only Senju's, Suna's can defend themselves, but it's another story if Hashirama  and Tobirama are involved'

"Izuna, tell everybody to be prepared! We will go to Suna Clan right away"

"HAI"

Only Madara that left in his tent. Madara starts to wear his armor and picks up his gunbai. Madara sighs thinking about his rival and best friend Hashirama doing the things that he should hate. 'What are you doing Hashirama? Didn't you want to make peace with others so we can stop this madness era? Is it because of the Suna's Kekkei Genkai that you hellbent to eliminate them?'  

"Nii-san, everyone is ready!"

"Good. Let's go!"

Uchiha's starting to move to Suna's settlement as fast as they can.

'I hope, I'll not be late' Madara thought and he increases his speed.

 

-Suna's Settlement North Gate.

In the north gate, all of Suna Shinobi along with its Patriarch waiting for Senju's arrival.

Suna's Patriarch saw the Senju and the one who lead them Hashirama who wear red armor and Tobirama who wear blue armor.

Both the Clans evaluate each other manpower. Looking for the amount of Shinobis, Suna Clan had an advantage, but with Hashirama here their chance of winning is almost zero. Even though Suna's Patriarch is strong, he is only on Tobirama's level.

"What is the meaning of this Hashirama? I heard from Madara that you want to make peace with other Clans to end this war era. About how clans must work together to make a better place for our kids. Is it what you said all bullshit?" The Patriarch knows how Hashirama's personality. He tried to attack Hashirama's conscience so Hashirama becomes discouraged and they can end this in a civil way.

The strategy to attack Hashirama's conscience seems to be working, it can be seen by his facial expression. Hashirama becomes hesitant because what he's doing right now hurt his moral. 

Tobirama knowing his brother become hesitant, reminding Hashirama of their purpose. "Nii-san, you cant become weak right now! Their existence is dangerous for us"

"But Tobirama, it not right to wipe out their clan. Maybe we can talk about this and ask them to never use it or we can ask Uzumaki to seal their Kekkei Genkai?"

Hearing their conversation, Suna's Patriarch took a long sigh. "So this all happened because of our unique bloodline huh. WE, SUNA'S TOOK A PRIDE IN OUR BLOODLINE, WE LIVE WITH IT AND DIE WITH IT. ATTACK!!!!"

The war between SUNA and SENJU started. 

'I'm sorry, my dearest. I hope you can survive in this cruel world without me. Be strong, my sons. I leave our clan in your hands. At least your father will kill Senju as much as I can so they need a long time to recover'

 

-Meanwhile the refuge of Suna.

The atmosphere feels gloomy. Many of the villagers had tears in their eyes. Crocodile feels confused with all of this. 'What the heck going on? why are most of them crying?' then he asked the woman who held his hand. "Woman. What going on here? Why does everybody look sad?"

"It's nothing, my baby. and don't call me that. It's rude!" the woman answered his question while reprimanding him.

'Whatever' Crocodile rolled his eyes. Then his big brother talk. "Mom, do you think father will be alright?"

"Your father is strong, I am sure he will catch us up soon"

Crocodile only listens to their conversation while playing with sand in his left hand. 'Good Lords. My DF power is still there' Crocodile tries to alter his fingers into the sand and it works. 'How about Haki?' Crocodile closes his eyes, and try to feel his surrounding. 'Seems it's working. although I still can't use Armament and Conqueor' Crocodile use his observation again and tries to expand the range. '!! Someones coming. And they are about ten to twelve people. What do they want?' 

Crocodile shook his mom's hand. "Woman, someone coming!"

"I told you to not calling me- what??" She hears a noise from behind, then she saw a bunch of people with red hair trying to catch them up. She got a bad feeling.

The two escorts that her husband ordered confront the Uzumaki. "What do you guys want?"

Out of nowhere the old man that leads the Uzumakis beheaded one of the escorts. Then he shouts, "Kill all of them! Don't let anyone leave this place alive!"

 

I still don't know what name I give to Crocodile here. Could you gimme some nice names? Ofc with 'Suna' 

 

 

1