Status report
1.7k 9 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Now, I hate when authors post a story update as a chapter, but I don't really know a better option to get everyone's attention. But hey, I am not dead, nor have I abandoned this story! 

"If that's the case, where are the updates!?"

... Is probably what most of you are thinking. And, fair, I know the frustration as a reader myself, so let me explain myself.

I ran into some troubles writing the new chapter, and I have a tendency to just... Get easily distracted and lose motivation when I run into a roadbump in my projects.

It also didn't help that not long after I found an alternative outlet for my creative energy, and spent  a lot of time on that.

Well! I finally have some happy, though maybe not too exciting news. I feel that I've grown a lot as a writer (despite not actually releasing anything) since I started writing this story, so I'll be rewriting the story to fit my current standards.

That's... also part of why it took so long for me to do anything. I was stuck between 'keep going' and 'rewrite' for a while and just ended up doing neither. 

But no more! I ended up taking a decision, and went with it! 

Now, the question is; what to do with the old chapters? I've added a poll at the bottom for some feedback. You're of course also encouraged to share any thoughts in the comments.

Assuming all goes smooth, expect Chapter 0, and hopefully more, to come out a few days after this status report.

How to handle the rewritten chapters?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
22