Not a Bully material
69 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyle was raised to be bullied. There were many rules ironed in him by His parents.

The first rule being: " never fighting".

Every morning when he was Leaving Home, His mother will talk about the first rule. She will Say how he was different from the other children. He could not fight or something Bad will happen.

Even if he was provoked, even if he was forced, he should just never fight.

During his high school years, some Bullies found about His principles and laughed at him.

He was often beaten, but the strangest thing was that His mother will Ask him what happened at school the moment he went back Home.

Whatever he did to hide the fact, she will make him spill the bean and she will say something like:

" Wait, baby! I'm going out for a walk"

In the next days, the Bullies will mysteriously disappear with His family just like that.

Some Time with His imagination running wild, he will start to doubt his life.

" Did my mother kill them!"

One day during a holiday, Kyle met with one of His old Bullies.

The look of panic on His face was memorable.

It is only After some strange events that Kyle found how scary His mother was.

But recently Kyle was even more disturbed by her involvement in His life. He was already 18. He could fight if he wanted, he did not need Anyone to Shield him. If he was too weak, at most he will take a beating. It is what he tough.

The Sky was dark and Kyle was walking while Lost in thoughts. It was at that moment that he Saw something displeasing.

Three men were harassing a girl.

Kyle did not think too Much before approaching them.

From what he could see and hear. They were not showing the way around and asking for pocket money.

Hope reignited in the girl's eyes when she saw a passerby who looked like a gentleman approach.

He was tall, handsome, and looked like a male lead who just came out of an action movie.

Even the Bullies were slightly intimidated by His demeanor.

But everyone froze when they Heard His next sentence.

" It is late and some people want to sleep. Let the girl go and I will consider doing as if nothing happened" Kyle Said calmy.

Another day he would have tried to reason them to the best of His capacity. But today, he was not in the right mood.

Hearing that, the Three men were enraged and ready to Beat him up, Kyle sighed.

" I guess I will just fight"

One again Three, and he never fought before in His life.

At that Time Kyle reasoned as to why they could not even make him sweat.

" They are just too weak"

His opponents were beaten on thé ground. But Kyle suddenly fell on His knees. His heartbeat stopped.

Was this because he went against the first rule?

4