Chapter9- First body training session
24 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Different parents have different ways of raising their child.

Lan Xi did not want her son to be soft-hearted. People like that were generally preyed upon, they Aldo Ford the earliest. She did not want him to suffer such a fate. It is why she wanted him to be like a predator. It is also the reason why she created the three rules and why his bed stories were cruel but true anecdotes about the world where they lived.

" no hero will come to save you. You should just stand up for yourself" Although she never said it directly, it was the message hidden in every one of her sentences.

In his old world, some parents will reprimand their children or punish them after an incident as earlier happened.

But in this place, many problems were often dealt with in that way, during a fight.

When they arrived at the place where they rented, Lan Xi opened the wooden box in her hands and showed the contains to Du Ren.

" Do you see the thing that is inside? It is the gift that I promised you, a blood flesh herb" Lan Xi said.

As soon as the wooden box was opened, a strong iron aroma came rushing out of it.

Du Ren saw the thing inside. It was a thick and ugly root with a blood-red color.

" Now that you are three years old, you can start to train your martial arts. But to do so, you still need some supplements that will help to increase your constitution. This medicine is a supplement for you.

Most people can not train in martial arts because they did not start during the right period which is before the age of twelve. Some don't have the means to increase their constitution because medicines like this cost too much.

Lastly, there are technics to cultivate the inner force. With them, you can obtain twice the results with half the effort during your training. Sadly, they are kept secret among the martial artist family..." Lan Xi explained.

She admired the power of martial arts. She did her best to learn many things about them in the past, and with her eavesdropping power, it was not that hard.

" so, I will need to eat this thing?" Du Ren asked while looking suspiciously at the ugly root. It looked disgusting.

" what are you thinking? It is used to make a medical bath. You should take it the sooner the better"

*********

Some minutes later they were in a kind of weird bathroom. There was a big bucket almost full of a vicious-looking red liquid. It almost looked like real blood.

It was not time in this world that Du Ren found himself undressed in front of Lan Xi.

She pretty much touched and saw every part of his body during the last few years.

There was no point in feeling embarrassed now, at least it is what Lan Xi tought him and he was pretty much convinced.

Lan Xi was looking at him passionately. It was a big moment for the two of them. He was going to start training his body today and she wished that everything went well.

The 'bucked' was big enough to allow the boy to sit inside it. Only his head was left outside the liquid.

He could feel his skin itching and a strange burning sensation around his body. Lan Xi had said that he needed to stay in this liquid for seven hours. It was going to be a very boring time.

With nothing to do, Du Ren decided to inspect the reward the system gave him after his victory again Qin Zen. 

*You defeated someone.

Your opponent only has two abilities. You Can choose one among His skills

Hidden wave art- initiated

Sword mastery- basic"

Du Ren was not interested in 'Sword Mastery', the level was too low to be of any use to him.

He was more interested in 'Hidden wave technics'. Although the level was low, 'initiated' even lower than 'basic' he was still interested. After all, it seemed like a martial art skill, and after he visited the martial pavilion, he knew how costly they were.

He selected 'Hidden waves techniques" and the next moment he was shocked.

He felt a massive headache. Lan Xi panicked, after seeing him react like that. She did not know what to do. She had heard that some people's bodies rejected these medicines. It was rare but it often happened. She only felt reassured when she saw him calm down.

Du Ren never expected this ability transfer to be this painful.

But he could now understand the reason why. He had obtained All Of Qin Zen knowledge about the skill, all his insights, and all his experience.

But the thing that shocked him the most was the fact that 'Hidden waves technics" contained not only some combat moves but also a method to cultivate Inner power.

1