Chapter12 time skip
31 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three years ago, the autumn town was still a peaceful place. Most of the time nothing happened. The townfolk will wake up in the morning, work until the sunset.

But it all changed, with the return of that Boy.

In a popular place in the town, many people were crowded together washing a strange show.

In the middle of the crowd, was a wooden table, and on either side of the table were two people facing each other in an arm-wrestling contest.

One of them was a tall and burly middle-aged man with tanned skin. His upper body was naked showing his biceps and torso. He was using so much strength that it made him sweat profusely. His expression was ferocious.

But his opponent was even more surprising. He was a boy not older than ten. He was calm and relaxed while looking at his opponent.

Little by little the blacksmith was pushing the boy hand down. It was difficult, the boy was not pushing hard.

But the blacksmith was confused. He has the feeling that he was not pushing against a human arm but a Stream.

He could push however he wanted. But his strength was dispersed like a wave in the water. The boy was not pushing, but the man felt that he was going to close soon.

The crowd was starting at the duel between the two men or rather the duel between the boy and the man.

Although they were shocked, they were not surprised.

3 years ago, the boy started to challenge everyone in the town in many kinds of competitions.

Most of the time, people were not interested. The boy could only challenge the other children by betting on his toys and sweets.

Sometimes he will lose, other times he will win.

But he was getting stronger at an unbelievable rate.

Soon, no other child could beat him and he started to challenge adults.

Just like that, he managed to build a reputation by beating many of the strong men in the town in arm wrestling.

These challenges became special events in Autumn town. Many people will come to the spectacle.

The boy's name was Du Ren, Lan Xi's son. He was also a transmigrator from the earth.

He was challenging these people in other to gain rewards from his system.

He managed to farm many talents and skills from these people. Individually, they were not good impressive. But their number was staggering.

"I'm certainly the most talented man in autumn town" Du Ren tough to himself.

At that moment his opponent felt like a dam broke. A powerful strength came crashing against his arm. He could not resist at all. And soon his right arm was pressed against the table.

" I think that I won old man," Du Ren said while grinning.

The old man looked confused for a while and sighed.

" Don't worry, I will honor my part of the bet" the man said before standing up.

The crowd left apart for him and he departed.

In the meantime, Du Ren remained silent. He had just received a notification.

' you defeated your opponent

You can choose one among these five of his skills

1- Blacksmithing( intermediate): you know how to create weapons and tools but you are still far from understandings All the metals in the world and their different properties.

2- drinking(advanced): you are greatly tolerant to strong beverages.

3- negotiation (basic)...

4- mining( intermediate)...

5- punching(basic):....."

Without much thinking Du Ren selected blacksmithing.

The next moment he received a lot of knowledge, from metal property to ways to process it and forging knowledge.

"It is so easy to learn new things"

With that, Du Ren stood up.

2