Chapter 6 – A late night encounter, experiencing the joys of flesh (♥♥)
1.8k 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Gabi,” I hold my glass out and hold it before her, “it should have looked like this. I’m not sure what that will do but do you think you can handle any more?”

Gabi looks at me with a strange complexion, her eyes slightly glimmer in the fire light.

“I don’t know, I can try? I’m not sure I feel the last one.”

I nod my head and pass my cup to her, she holds it for a moment before inspecting the contents closely. Her mouth is agape as she looks at the little orbs that are suspended in the liquid.

“I’ve never heard of a potion being able to do this. Is this made of some high level gods blood? Maybe a space-beast?”

“No. I’m not sure what it’s made with but you should drink it quickly.”

Gabi nods her head then twists the glass around a few times before taking it up to her mouth.

Her face goes red as she places it to her lips but I take no notice of that as I speak to her, “Only half or until you can’t take any more.”

The young woman tilts her head up and takes the liquid into her mouth, it quickly disappears… too quickly.

I reach out to grab the glass from her when she has finished it, she pulls it away from her mouth and looks towards me.

“Sorry I drank it all.”

“You shouldn’t have done that. I don’t know how strong the effects are and you have an unknown strength to me… You should return to your quarters I cannot help you.”

“How would that drink help me? It can’t have been something expensive because those don’t taste anything good. Did you give me alcohol?”

“Alcohol? That’s a primitive name for a refined substance. You drank a rare elixir from the netherworld, that took over 100,000 years to make.”

“100,000? How do you know? Also the netherworld? How could anything come back from there? How?” Gabi’s slightly flushed face and slurred speech shows that she’s feeling some effects whether she wants to or not.

“Never you mind all of that, you should return to your quarters.”

I turn to face the painting again, I have a name now so I try to make that up with any of the other memories I possess when I feel a tug on my sleeve. Gabi has moved a few steps closer to me allowing a closer view of her face.

A strange expression of confusion and longing comes from her face as I turn to face her, I frown while looking at her.

“Did you not hear me return to your quarters?”

“I feel that if I don’t use this opportunity I’ll never have this link with you again…” she steps closer allowing me to feel her breath tickle the hairs on my neck and chest.

“What do you mean?” I ask in suspicion, this sounds like something that might be conveyed through an acolyte so this might be a controlled scenario.

“I don’t know, I just feel like something is going on that you’re not telling me… Why do I feel like you’re angry when looking at the painting?”

I turn to face the painting ignoring Gabi’s hand that is wandering up my arm slowly, “I’m not sure why but I suddenly feel angry and raged by the red-haired and the blonde haired guy. I’m trying to work out why but I cannot see why.”

“The two of them are benevolent the whole society knows that, but if they bring you such emotions so strongly then perhaps there is something to it…” Gabi mutters as her hand absent-mindedly wanders up to my shoulder.

“I heard that the Black God’s Solstice is soon, what about the other two? Do they have days like that?”

Gabi’s hand pauses upon mention of the solstice, she takes it back and looks down at the ground for a moment before raising her head and looking me in the eyes, her eyes relaying a deep feeling of concern as they gaze into me.

“They do but they’re not for a few years…,” her eyes go watery as they look into mine, “on the solstice, it’s likely women my age will get called up. Given your status and the recent developments… I might be targeted, thank you for the elixir but it won’t help me against the Black God.”

Gabi holds my hand and squeezes it softly as she speaks these words but lets go as memories come to mind about what she’s talking about. Each time there’s a large ceremony then the high ranking officials will collect the fertile maidens of the region.

It doesn’t matter if they’re needed for the ceremony or not, they’re collected and never heard of again.

“I can just use my status to ensure nothing happens to you…”

“Lord Concut will not let you away, you were suppressing him for so long and now he’s got the support of several interior cities. He can match you for support but if your supply of power wanes…”

“If the supply of power wanes…” I mutter as I’m reminded of the volcano, the immediate thoughts before Lord CAstille died were of the power plant being destroyed by me.

“That won’t happen though, that is the oldest volcano on the surface that isn’t underwater. It survived the calamity so it’ll be fine” Gabi’s face smiles as though to relieve her worries, I immediately look down at the ground.

She goes to release her hand but I remain holding of it as she looks at me in confusion but I cannot see as I stew my thoughts for a moment then speak up.

“You need to be worried for yourself. My status cannot shield you forever.”

“I know, Mother is looking elsewhere for opportunities for us but…”

I look away from the ground and look towards Gabi, her face is almost crying as she looks at me deeply. Tears develop in the side of her eyes as she looks into mine as I’m almost dazed in confusion.

‘What’s going on?’

“I don’t want to part with you” Gabi grabs both of my hands, her red face and teared eyes are staring at me in sincerity.

“It’s fine, you will be independent soon with your new found power.”

I let go of her hand but she’s now holding tightly onto both of my hands, she pulls both of us together pressing our bodies together.

I can feel the heat of her body as it touches mine, her breathing is slow and steady as I listen to it.

“Hug me.”

I place my arms around her back squeezing her against my, she softly breathes out as she holds herself against my body too.

I shut my eyes at this strange feeling of the human touch, it isn’t like I haven’t experienced the full range of human emotions before but that was with people and entities that didn’t have close emotional ties.

They were gone when the next best opportunity came along, the time when he was weak and just arrived in the netherworld…

I’m absorbed in this feeling and let go when I feel that Gabi does, I open my eyes to see that her flushes face is before mine and plants a solid kiss on the lips.

I feel her lips against mine, the wet sensation is pleasant at first but then I’m reminded of my situation and pull away.

Gabi’s face is entirely red as she looks at me, reason seems to have left her face as she looks into my eyes.

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t know but when I look at you. I can tell that you aren’t Lord Castille.”

A cold sweat comes down my neck as she says those words but given the proximity they previously existed in then that’s understandable, my behaviour is very different to usual and she might be gaining heightened senses due to the elixir.

“Don’t worry about that sort of things, you should concentrate on controlling your energy. I can’t stay here forever, I’ll be gone by tomorrow probably.”

“What? No… that’s too soon? Tomorrow? No.”

Gabi grabs my body into a hug again, I don’t fight against it but I don’t encourage it as it lasts a quiet moment.

“I have to leave then, this is already too much contact as you risk being contaminated.”

“I want to be contaminated…” Gabi says under her breath, “You can take me with you.”

“I cannot take you anywhere plus you aren’t strong enough for me.”

“You said that I’d get stronger after drinking the elixir.”

“Yes but not that strong.”

“Well how do I get stronger?”

“Well for starters, you can control the energy flowing around your body like this” I lift up my shift and reveal my flabby yet muscular stomach, the muscles begin to twitch in a particular controlled pattern as though they’re going in a particular direction.

It’s strange and unnatural, Gabi touches my stomach that feel ticklish and traces the movement of the muscles. I repeat it several times for her, each time her fingers running along the muscles that work.

Gabi backs away after a few rounds before lifting her shift up… too high.

Gabi’s breasts are exposed for a moment as she pulls her top up too high, she immediately pulls them down but not before I got an eyeful of their large splendour. Her face is bright red yet she is attempting to work her muscles on the stomach.

I watch for a moment and touch her stomach, she jitters for a moment before continuing but I look away and clear my throat.

“You’re not doing it right.”

“Well… it’s hard, your body is much larger than mine plus all that hair…”

I frown for a moment before looking around for a moment and spotting what I need, a wine glass is on the bookshelf. I pour the elixir into the wine glass creating the opaque liquid, Gabi looks on amazed the change yet I drink it down.

A moment later the thought comes and I attempt it, a change comes over my body while Gabi squeals in a strange manner before covering her lips. I open my eyes and look forward noticing my height has changed.

“I’m shorter.”

“You look much better like that.”

“Aren’t you afraid I’m going to hurt you because I took the form of your father?”

“No… you would have done that already besides, ” she quietens her voices as she looks by slightly exposed body in the survival suit up and down, “maybe I want to be hurt.”

“What?”

“You look cute like that, why didn’t you come in like that?”

“I wouldn’t be let in through the front door.”

“That’s right” Gabi walks forward and strokes my body, she touches my stomach muscles that are now quite tender and soft. This body is entirely new so I don’t know what to expect from it, “can you show me the muscles again?”

I oblige her and allow her to trace her fingers as the muscles activate on my body, it produces a strange electric feeling each time yet I hold it back as I try not to give in to the feeling produced by the body.

Gabi runs her hand to my inner thigh cause me to nearly fall down with how sensitive it is.

A smile comes across her face as she stands slightly taller than me, “is it like this?”

The young woman is almost perfectly able to trace the muscle excises, I reach forward and touch her stomach to point out a problem she has, the grouping is near her lower belly.

“You need to fix… what are you doing?”

Gabi is holding my hand flat against hers producing a strange sensation, she holds her gaze into my eyes as she adjusts my hand slightly and lowers it on her body slightly without breaking eye contact.

Her eyes are misty yet resolute as my hand lowers, I stop it above the destination and speak softly, my feminine yet boyish voice asks, “are you sure?”

The young woman before me nods her head, she pushes my hand lower into the region below that is already warm and moist.

A strange sensation comes from below in my body as she uses my hand to rub against her body producing a moist and slightly damp feeling.

I take over trying to replicate the movements, a delicate touch as I force my hand into her nether region. I press into it with a slow motion circular manner, her region is warm to the touch as I begin to work on my own.

Her hand backs away at first then her groin leans into my motion, a slight press as I motion upwards.

A soft moan comes over her mouth as I increase the pressure at times, a deep exhale comes as I change direction while she grabs my hand to push in more.

I can feel a weirder sensation from below but the survival suit is blocking any view of what’s going on.

Her waist begins to lean into the motion as she motions closer to me before forcing my hand on my thigh as she rubs against the both of them, her hot breath is rubbing against my exposed neck.

My body is naked apart from the survival suit which wasn’t a problem as a male but now as a female, particularly with someone rubbing against me it’s producing strange sensations. I can feel my own face becoming hot too.

“I need to take this suit off.”

“I’ll help…” Gabi says softly as she steps away from my thigh giving me a chance to feel how cold the room is… or how hot she is.

I feel a tug at my back and a zip, she’s undoing it properly compared to how I entered it previously.

I take this chance to take a sniff of my hand and instantly a feeling comes across me, I bring my hand up to my mouth to lick it while I hear a whisper from my shoulder.

“Oh? What’s on your hand you want to lick?” A warm breath tickles my ear.

“Nothing” I say while I attempt to openly yet secretly lick my fingers, “but it tastes good I think.”

“Well why don’t you tell me…”

I feel a small tug at the survival suit that is now unzipped, an arm is placed on mine as it’s lowered allowing the survival suit to lower to the ground revealing my whole body.

Gabi is still behind me as she whispers beside me, “Does that feel freeing?”

I nod my head slightly before stopping, I cannot allow this young woman to control the situation. I am someone that while born recently in terms of the universe, am eons older than this young woman.

“Good well let’s lay down on the couch over there for a moment, I feel slightly hot in these clothes.”

Gabi takes my hand and leads me away from the fireplace and towards the lounge suite. A comfortable couch with some cushions, memories say that many people have used this place for purposes.

The young woman stops before the couch and lowers her shorts before lowering her underwear and sitting on the couch, I look at her for a moment wondering what’s going on.

“We’re equal so get on the couch.”

“Your top?”

“Don’t worry about it… though,” she reaches forward and grabs onto my breast squeezing onto it hard before returning to the couch with a grumpy face, I’m about to ask her what’s going on but she forces me forward nearly falling on her.

I reach out forward stopping my fall just in time, she has a smile on her face as her breath quickens.

“I knew you’d be capable. Can you tell me who you are?”

“No I–

I attempt to speak but my lips are blocked by her lips, my words were not important yet I cannot deny these new feelings that are coming across my body, previously all that occurred were hunger and strength… but a new one might be welling.

Lust.

A strong feeling is welling inside my groin as the two of us lock lips, I close my eyes to get absorbed in the feeling, sinking into it and losing all focus of reality around me… until some fingers creep down below.

I sharply inhale and open my eyes looking forward, Gabi has opened them too breaking the kiss.

She rubs a few times strongly, each time probing and checking my reaction before proceeding as though she is an expert and compared to me she is as she is genuinely a woman while I’ve only had this body twice.

The feelings well up inside me uncontrollably and I let out noises from my mouth, Gabi leans forward to kiss me before whispering in my ear, “You said you wanted to taste it then give it a go.”

Gabi pulls away from my ear and looks towards me, a strange smile comes over her face as she pushes my head lower and lower quickly crossing her clothing and onto her exposed belly, then her lower belly then finally…

Her pussy.

I look at the object before me, perfectly trimmed and seemingly not touched yet flushed red and almost dripping wet despite not being touched for a few moments. I lean forward and lick it, a few times before diving in and running my tongue from up and down.

Gabi lets out a small gasp as my tongue finishes up the end as she whacks my head, “Too hard.”

I snort slightly and try something else, a similar circular fashion on her special button.

One circle, nothing.

Two circles, nothing.

Three circles, a slight twinge.

I change my direction while going up and down, I lean forward into her groin putting pressure on everything.

A soft moan comes over her mouth as she speaks, “Better but more, stronger, faster.”

I change direction bouncing my tongue up and down, side to side and diagonally, I change tempo and speed while I use my tongue to apply pressure to the rest of her pussy.

A few more moans come out of her mouth as I feel my chin and mouth getting wet, both from saliva and other reasons.

Gabi grabs my head and forcefully presses it into her harder as I hear her sharply inhale.

I bring my effort to full bore and don’t slow down despite my tiring tongue, a strange sensation from below comes over my body that feels strange yet familiar.

A soft shudder comes over Gabi’s body as her hands release my head, I slow my motions down below lifting my head away and looking up and the flush faced Gabi before me looking wholly unlike the woman that entered the room.

“Do you have any other male forms?”

I frown while standing up, uttering “Uhh” when Gabi gasps loudly, “What’s that?”

“What?”

“That thing there” Gabi points somewhere on my body, I look at where she is pointing which is at my groin. A new yet familiar appendage has sprouted from there, one that shouldn’t be on a woman's body and wasn’t there previously.

“When did you get it?” Gabi touches it as it stands tall before her, the male member.

“I don’t know… maybe the black shot.”

Gabi strokes the shaft strongly, I feel it as though it were my original member, she asks, “Is it real?”

“Of course, can you stop doing that?”

“Doing what?” Gabi asks as she hurries her strokes.

“That.”

“What’s that?”

“What you’re doing.”

I hold back the feeling as her strokes get more in tune to my body, she’s able to hit every note that I need right now as though she’s not doing anything at all.

“Oh this? No. I want to see if this is the same as the real thing.”

“Well that’s not how you use the real thing.”

“Oh then show me how you use it then” Gabi says in a defiant tone letting go of my male appendage but apply some forward force to my body causing me to fall towards her but that suits me as I say.

“Fine.”

I place my left arm on the side of her head against the couch while using the other one to part her lower area lips apart and placing it beside the wetness down there, I apply some pressure and feel it slide in slightly.

I pause as I hear Gabi inhale sharply but her arms apply pressure to my upper body forcing me to continue sinking into her moist slit below.

I don’t let her take control and push in the full length but stopping short of reaching too deep.

I begin to pull out as Gabi begins to exhale with my motion, I do it slowly listening to her breath ensuring she isn’t in pain.

I reach near the end and begin inserting again, “Harder” Gabi says.“

I hurry my stroke, completing a single rotation in the tme it took to complete one, Gabi reaches down to her region and begins to rub herself.

I hurry my strokes further given her breathing seems calm, I push again and again each time thrusting into her pussy with care when…

“It’s coming” I announce.“

“Ok” Gabi says before bringing her legs to clamp around my waist, they increase in pressure yet I don’t go any deeper.

I thrust a few times times trying to holding back trying to feel for any change when her movements stop for a moment, I redirect my thrust giving pressure to a new area causing Gabi to gasp and her legs to twitch.

I feel myself come inside of the young woman I just met, I can feel it come out of the appendage that this body should not have.

I look at Gabi who is breathing heavily with shut eyes, she takes a few moments to open them.

“What?”

“You need to release your legs.”

“Oh sorry… umm…”

“What?”

“Please don’t leave me…”

Gabi’s legs pin my body down harder while she leans in to hug my body but forcing my face into her breasts.

I mentally sigh as I feel things changing inside my body, with new ascensions come new experiences.

The previous realm was simply life/death.

This realm must be emotions or feelings…

This lasts a few moments before a knocking comes from the door on the other side of the room followed quickly by the door handle turning.

20