Chapter 15 – Glittering treasure, glistening bodies (♥♥)
432 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I keep my sword as I spot the person who touched my shoulder, a young woman in a skin tight suit is before me, her battle scars apparent but her beauty still radiates out with her dangling bits of blue hair.

“Yes?” I say calmly half stepping to kill a machine warrior before returning to my spot.

“Can you come back to the meeting place?”

“I’m killing, isn’t that enough?”

I speak bluntly as I truly don’t want to be involved with the politics of this place, the woman stutters for a moment before speak up again, “Take a break.”

I raise an eyebrow and look at the woman’s figure again, her figure is ample in all the right places giving me a particular sensation, my drive has been activated again even after being satiated not too long ago.

I step forward and place my hand on the woman’s body but she immediately swats it off, “No, now come with me to the meeting place, it’s near the treasure orb.”

I nod my head upon hearing that it’s near the orb, the female smiles while turning around and walking away ensuring that I’m following her. Some people have taken over the thinned out crowd of machine warriors, much more manageable now.

I look at the pile of machine warriors killed and smile before turning to the woman again, she was looking at me for a moment but turned around when our eyes met for a moment. I’m left staring at her shapely butt as we walk.

I slowly get entranced but it ignoring the surroundings and upon arriving at the meeting room run into the back of the woman, I awaken from my daze and look at the room filled with ridged look old men.

“This is Arnold, he’s one of the strongest warriors I have seen. He has killed countless machine warriors on the outside.”

“He seems rather stupid,” one the old men says.

I’m about to speak up but the woman interrupts me.

“He’s strong so don’t worry.”

“If you say so Geni,” the man speaking turns to me, “Arnold speak up. What unit are you from?”

“I don’t know, can I check out the orb?”

“No, you don’t know what unit? Geni?”

“He’s from the Fifth auxiliary…”

“Oh.”

“I have a question” I say aloud.

One of the men in the group speaks out, “Yes?”

“Why are you all here? You’re all different ages and seem to have different ranks and importance, yet this is a suicide mission as far as I know.”

The men raise their eyebrow while Geni shakes her head and turns around, “You should return for now.”

I want to say something else but I am pushed out of the room, I can hear them talking in the distance.

“Such a simple understanding.”

Geni leads me through the hallway which I don’t fight, she stops me and looks at me with a strange expression.

“Can I go to the treasure thing?”

“Why do you want to?”

“I want to go, it doesn’t matter if you let me or not. It’s just a matter of if I’ll hurt you enough to continue going on if you try to stop me…”

Geni says nothing, “You can follow that path.”

She points to a path that has two guard standing outside it, the strange stone pathways seem unnatural yet there’s no way anyone would be stupid enough to make them.

I walk over to the doorway, the guards don’t stop me as I walk through wondering why it was so simple. It doesn’t take me long to work out why.

I pass through the first set of doors and feel a change in the atmosphere almost instantly, I continue on walking as the air itself becomes heavier and go through the second set of doors.

The air has become so thick I could swim through it yet I continue walking to the third set of doors where I’m stopped by someone, they don’t look approving of my progression yet I ignore them and move on.

The third set of doors is much heavier as I push them open, the ancient looking wood doesn't want to budge but I manage to after a few shoves.

I open a small gap and dash through, the door firmly shuts behind me.

I can’t be bothered dealing with all their stuff on the outside, the amount of energy being emitted from this thing means that the treasure inside it should be some sort of high level treasure, it’s even possible will allow me to directly ascend to the heavens.

I let my eyes focused to the light before me, a orange shimmer barrier is before me that almost looks like glass, an invisible force is being emitted from it at all times. I push myself forward and step by step get closer to the barrier.

I reach my hand onto it and I’m repelled, this forces me back to the wall by the door.

I get up and try again, this time I cover my finger tips with my innate energy and sense the astral connections here, the subspace connections and anything I can touch. I have to find the connection between them.

I hold my hand in the barrier for a moment and feel nothing, I pull my hand out when suddenly feel what I need and grab it, I pull it out forcing the barrier portal to form.

I step through it where it disappeared immediately after, I look behind and feel strange about what happened but ultimately don’t care, there’s nothing I can do about it and I’ll probably share things if they’re nice enough.

I look around and spot a treasure room filled with countless jewels, gems and minerals. Gold piles to the ceiling around me yet I don’t look at them, I walk a few steps and pick up an item that looks ancient and valuable.

“Trash.”

I throw it away, the scroll unravels as it travels along the ground revealing the words inside, “Four-Step Wind Blades,” I pass by many of these scrolls making my way towards the door at the far end.

The door is heavy as I push it, as though something is blocking it from the back and as I open it I’m able to see what’s going on.

A layer of liquid exists inside the room behind the room, I push the door through the liquid yet as I pull my hand back find that it’s not wet.

I walk forward into the opaque room and find the liquid is moving apart for me, not touching me in anyway as though it’s avoiding it. I don’t mind this action as it saves me from getting wet and worrying about breathing, though it does make vision difficult.

I approach the middle of the room through the black liquid, my surroundings are entirely dark yet I’m firmly on the ground.

I step several more times before a faint light comes into view, a change from the darkness of the liquid.

I move towards the light where it comes into view, a blinding red and yellow orb is hovering in the liquid entirely unmoving. It has a substantial size indicating it has quite a bit of power behind it yet what is it?

I move forward to touch the item, the liquid blocks my attempt becoming thicker and heavier as I approach the orb yet I’m able to work my hand through and touch it.

An incredibly hot sensation comes over my hand replaced with a burning sensation, I pull back my hand with a slight struggle through the liquid looking at it.

A large portion of the skin is burnt up leaving some red muscles below exposed, this wasn’t a hostile act just simply touching the orb produced this meaning something is weird about it. I think through my thoughts about what it might be but either way it’s here sitting there.

There’s no way that it could be something important?

I begin to gather the energy into my fingers before thrusting them forward, the liquid seemingly intent on stopping me this time. I almost cannot make it through but as I lean forward pushing with my other hand I’m able to force my hand through.

It contacts the middle of the orb, I release my energy sending a slash of energy piercing through the realm for a short distance.

The liquid splits apart then reforms, releasing my arm from its hold allowing me to catch the two halves of the now falling orb.

‘I’m lucky the integrity held together,’ I mutter in my mind when I feel the halves hit my outstretched arms. I attempt to bring them back when I feel what I feared happen.

Hundreds of cracks appear on the surface of the orbs, one of them falls apart in three large chunks while the other one breaks down into thousands of random sized shards.

I store away all I can but leave many of the tiny specks on the ground and leave the room after making another pass, checking the other doors that lead into similar entrances that I walked into, I pick up a scroll and find it’s another low level skill.

The skills that have been found here aren’t good enough to be used as toilet paper in the netherworld, I acquired a few of them with only being able to learn a handful but none of them can beat the innate skills I have inherited.

The skills that were forged out of my body during those early days…

I walk out the barrier and into the light section again, the strange beam no longer affecting me not that it really did in the first place. I open the door with ease before walking through the next set, the people walking around don’t stop me yet again allowing me to easily return to the original pathway.

I walk through the passage ways of the camp within the temp when I’m grabbed and pulled somewhere, I allow myself to be upon looking at who it is.

It’s Geni.

We’re hidden from view in a hidden corner of the passage way, she’s currently holding onto my shoulder looking at me with a concerned expression.

I smile as she begins to speak, “Where’d you go? I had a report you entered the treasure place. Is that right?”

I nod my head, Geni frowns causing her blue hair to fall down from her hood.

“I had to suppress many reports about that.”

“I thought it wasn’t restricted.”

“It’s not, you were just explicitly denied so if they hear about it then they won’t like it and since I was last seen with you then they might think I helped.”

“Well you did, you pointed me in the right direction.”

Geni frowns and raises her fist, I move forward stepping into the wall forcing her back against it.

Her eyes go wide as I stare into them for a moment, she stares at me for a moment before her face blushes and she looks away, “What?”

“Well I’m just wondering something… Do you care this much about the other people here?”

She returns her gaze to me, a fiery glint in them has return, “I care about everyone.”

“You care about them to the point of looking for them, suppressing reports?”

“They’d make me look bad too.”

“How? You know that’s just an excuse t o get closer to me. Isn’t that you plan?”

“No!” Geni says almost shouting but her face is flushed, her eyes almost tearing up as she looks at me.

The only sounds for a moment are our deep breathing but I move my face forward, she doesn’t stop me as our lips connect for a kiss.

Our lips hold together as our they interlock together, our saliva getting mixed with each others.

I can feel her hand rest around my back, I bring one of my hands down on her shoulder that is slightly shorter than me.

I bring her closer for the kiss feeling her grip become tighter on me, she seems entirely inexperienced with sloppy, messy and noisy kissing, I respond in kind creating a quickly messy scene.

I bring my hand down on her back, her tight skin suit revealing her muscular body while still retaining a little bit of fat in the right places as I finally bring it about to rest on her ass, I begin to knead it slowly causing her to break away from the kiss.

She wipes her mouth and gives me a sultry smiles with a flushed face, I can feel her hands creep down lower on my body.

I don’t let her take the advantage as I creep my fingers forward, I inch towards her special place as I feel her hands reach under my pants.

Her cold hands quickly warm up as they enter my underwear, I touch her briefly as she reaches my dick with her hand. It’s entirely erect in my pants as she runs her hand up the length inside my pants.

Her fingers flutter around the tip causing an incredibly sensation, nearly causing me to buckle my knees yet I hold it back as her hand travels elsewhere, they travel up and down the shaft slowly, tugging at the skin gently.

I don’t want to be overtaken by the girl but her skin suit doesn’t let me gain access to her so I do the next best thing, I grab her rear with my other hand and pull her into a close embrace but this time I dive under her underwear.

I plant a firm kiss on her lips making her forget about my rock-hard dick, my tongue works its way to her teeth where they work their way through while my hand does its thing inside her underwear.

My hand now inside her underwear touches her back-door for a moment causing her to jerk up for a moment, I use this as a chance to enter her mouth with my tongue. My finger continues downwards and reaches a warm yet tightly closed placed as I rub my finger along it.

Geni wriggles her body against me but doesn’t break away from the kiss that has now moved onto tongues, she has no idea what to do as her tongue reacts to mine yet I don’t stop prodding her and poking her getting her to react.

I do the same downstairs too as I work my work into her tight exterior, her moist hole below already wet ready to accept what is to come yet as I run my finger upwards to her pleasure button I can feel it sticking out more than usual.

I rub my finger along it, this motion gets her attention as she adjusts her lower body to avoid it but I push it further, rubbing further away yet this gets her feelings going as she begins to lean into my rubs instead of fight against it.

I rub her up and rub while her hands begin to stroke my shaft again, a wet sound comes over the small cramped space we’re in while the smell of sex comes with it. I break the kiss with the woman beneath me, it takes her a moment to realise I have as she hovers her tongue in the air.

I whisper in her ear, “Are you ready?”

She wakes up from her daze, her eyes seem uneasy for a moment but as I move my finger again causing her to moan she nods her head. She takes her hands out of my pants while I do the same, I sniff my fingers while she lowers her body suit exposing her lower body.

The smell is incredibly exhilarating and as I look at her exposed under region, her red lips and sparse blue hair. I feel excited, I pull the hardened rod out of my pants and let it hang in the air for a moment.

Her eyes look down at the member, I feel strangely proud of this causing me more excitement as grab her ass and begin to lift her up pushing one of her legs upward. She parts her leg open as I bring my member closer.

The glistening head approaches her slick slit, parting it and sliding in partially before stopping.

I grab my member and move it up and down a few times to gather together the wetness before forcing it all the way down and pulling myself back. I can hear her begin to inhale as I do.

I push in slowly, I can hear her stop breathing for a moment as I do so.

The tightness is indescribable as I penetrate further and further, embedding myself deep inside her.

I look at Geni before me, her face is entirely red yet she looks in pleasure as we both hold for a moment.

I pull my hip backwards causing her to breathe again, her breathing is heavy and laboured as I reach the end but I don’t stop as I dive in again this time more quickly, her tight folds grabbing me as I penetrate further and further before feeling myself rest against her soft belly.

I pull out quickly and almost all the way, I can feel her pussy convulsing as she gasps during this motion.

"Hey! Hmngh! Slowly, idiot!"

I smile at this reaction, I don’t listen though as I dive in quickly and repeat my motion over and over again.

I almost go the whole length making sure I apply pressure anywhere I can, the sound of sucking and wetness can be heard alongside the loud moaning of Geni.

I can feel her tight folds begin to grab me tightly, her breath becomes heavy while her body begins to sweat more. I can feel that she’s nearly there.

I grab her tightly and push her against the wall allowing her to relieve her pressure and focus on a special spot, each time I rub it I can hear her breathing become sharper and sharper. I increase my movements when finally,

I feel myself reaching the end, I can feel the liquid come out of my dick and deposit itself inside the woman before me, she has closed her eyes while they’re flush yet as I look at the piece of hair hanging on down from her forehead I feel something strange.

I grab out one of the larger pieces of treasure and touch her body with it, a bright light occurs while it sinks into her body and disappears as if nothing happened.

Geni opens her eyes and looks at me, her eyes are still pink yet they’re glazed over showing that she’s exhausted from this encounter.

“Was that good?” she asks.

I lean forward and give her a kiss, “Yes,” I say as I pull out of her causing some liquid to fall on the ground.

I look down at her leg and notice a big trail of liquid coming down it but she pulls up her skin suit without care before she returns her gaze to me.

“Do you feel good?” I ask probing to see if she feels any different from that encounter.

Geni touches her lower belly, “Well…”

I frown and interrupt her, “Not like that.”

She shakes her head, “Why? Am I meant to?”

“No I just had a hope. It’s nothing, you should rest up as I think you’re sleepy.”

“Yes, I am rather sleepy now… thank you Arnold.”

“Call me K.”

Geni doesn’t respond to this but nods her head, I give her another kiss and turn around walking away. She doesn’t say anything more as I leave the area and work my way outside the temple area with some mixed feelings.

Mostly questioning the point of this realm but that’s not important, I exit the temple area without incident as a commotion with the soliders begins.

“Did you hear there’s a change in the treasure trove? It’s open…”

“It’s open? Let’s go!”

“Well…”

“Well what?”

“There wont be any good stuff by the time we get there.”

“That’s not true, those higher up people might not want an earth-level skill but we would kill for a low level earth-level skill, who knows what is laying around there.”

“True, let’s go then.”

They both look at me before running away, I shake my head and disappear into the darkness not bothering with these people any more.

So we got some treasures finally, Geni is the final girl of this arc but she's fairly important for what comes next.

6