Chapter 19 – Forbidden fruit, step-mother and sister. (♥♥♥)
596 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well not that he’s gone, we can enjoy a quiet meal together,” I say while sliding my foot further across the table. I’m unable to tell where I’m touching but the woman’s flushed face across the table from me suggests that it’s doing something.

“Yes, we won’t be able to enjoy… many more of these,” Rebecca speaks pausing for a moment in the middle of her sentence.

Ashley’s face is entirely red as she absent-mindedly pushes around the food on her plate, my hand under her skirt does not let up ensuring that it touches all the sensitive spots, working its way down to the slightly damp spots that have appeared. I don’t stop working my fingers searching out any spot that will get a reaction from the young woman sitting beside me.

“Are you two prepared for the Black God’s solstice?”

“Black God? Oh… that one,” Rebecca looks up towards the chandelier for a moment then back down to her food, “him and his group doesn’t have any power within this city.”

“Oh? I thought this was one of his cities.”

“No, his groups were kicked out of here,” Rebecca speaks while I press harder and harder into her, “they… they were responsible for a lot of problems so their activities were limited.”

“They can’t have liked that, I never heard about this at the Academy though.”

“No, this was something that the Black God wouldn’t want spread around so it happened quietly.”

“Oh,” I mutter while concentrating on my fingers this time, the young woman beside me flares her nostrils as she breathes deeply, “it seems like he’s not very well liked around here then.”

“Not really, Ashley even had a run in with the Black God’s disciples not too long ago,” Rebecca looks towards Ashley who is looking at her foot seemingly not paying attention to anything, “they were looking for young women to become brides of the Black God.”

“Ah, that sort of thing. I have heard that usually the young women they choose to be the brides end up becoming brides of the group itself instead of being dedicated to the god. It’s a pathetic way for the god to increase attendance of their disciples and apostles, many of the younger guys in the academy cannot wait to join a group that allows that to happen but it’s really just saying that these young men are unable to find anyone themselves.”

Rebecca narrows her eyes and looks at me, “What about you?”

“What about me?,” I say while picking up some food with my free hand, I bring a fork filled with meat up to my mouth when I notice some movement down at my lap.

A foot has appeared there, I look across the table at Rebecca who seems expressionless but beneath her eyes is something daring, something that seems to be challenging me almost.

“Are you looking forward to that sort of thing?”

“Of course not,” I gesture in the air with my free hand, “if I had to force someone like that then I’d choose to have no one.”

“Do you have someone now?,” Rebecca asks while Ashley also breaks from her daydream to look at me.

I shake my head while smiling at the both of them, “No but it’s far too early to think about that sort of thing.”

“That’s not true, when I met your father I wasn’t much older than you are now,” Rebecca says while her foot works its way up the inside of my robe, her foot delicately dancing along my skin as it slides ever upwards.

I respond in kind as I work my foot upwards further into the region between the woman’s legs, “The population is larger than it was back then so it’s not as urgent besides I’d like to have some fun before settling down.”

Rebecca smirks from across the table, her foot has worked its way up my leg and inner thigh finally stopping once it has reached the end.

A light tap on my member causes my to shuffle in my seat slightly, the attention it has suddenly received has caused my member to enlarge itself and poke through my robe.

I push harder with my foot, pressing into the warm nether region of the woman sitting opposite me when I feel a shift beside me, I look through through the corner of my eye but can feel what has happened first.

A hand has been placed on my lap, Ashley’s fingers are hovering just centimetres above my member that is now poking outside of the robe, she doesn’t seem able to breach the last few centimetres as she just holds her hand there hovering above it.

Rebecca moves her foot, she presses my member harder from beneath my robe pushing the enlarged stick into the young woman’s hand.

Ashley has wrapped her fingers loosely around my member, squeezing and loosing it.

“Well make sure you don’t have too much fun as I’d like to see a grandchild before Gavin has to answer the calling.”

Ashley’s hand is now softly stroking my member, her hand is tugging at the skin pulling at it as her hand glides up and down, silently working its magic as the older woman’s foot plays with the base.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that,” I say while squint at Rebecca, “plus you could be a mother again yourself.”

Rebecca blushes brightly upon these words leaving my mouth, “I’m too old.”

“You’re not, besides who’s to say what will happen in the future?,” I speak while enjoying the sensation of the two women. One has her delicate hands softly stroking my shaft up and down, while the other one is pressing firmly at the base forcing it to stand tall and proudly. The movements are amateurish and hurt at times, but I get lost in them as the pleasurable feelings waft over my body without stop.

“I don’t know about that,” Rebecca mutters as she looks downward, a new sensation comes over my foot that is buried in her crotch. The woman’s hand is now pressing my foot into her harder, a specific spot seems to be the focus where I can feel a hard lump with my foot.

“Well I do,” I speak calmly as I focus my movements where she has led me, “you two have nothing to worry about.”

Ashley is heavily breathing as she strokes my shaft up and down, her steady hands closing at the top while loosening as it works its way down, she brings her hand up causing a wet sound to fill the room as she quickens her movements. I don’t lose to the young woman as I intently rub inside of her skirt, her underwear that is now incredibly damp producing a wet feeling as I tap my finger against it.

Her hard little button protruding from her closed lips, I focus on it and press it circling it and rubbing it.

“Unh,” Ashley moans as she loses control of her breathing.

Rebecca looks over at her, “Are you ok hun?”

Ashley blinks slowly before nodding her head, “Yes, I’m just tired.”

“Why don’t you head to bed?”

Ashley turns to look at me upon hearing those words from her mother, “Why don’t you come with me? I want to sleep together like the old days.”

I open my mouth to speak but Rebecca does first, “Aren’t you a little big to do that?”

Ashley looks at Rebecca with a frown, “I don’t think so,” her hand clenches my shaft strongly as it reaches the top and holds there.

Rebecca smirks, “True, you aren’t that big. You haven’t even had a boyfriend yet, you wouldn’t even know what to do in bed with a young man.”

Ashley frowns, “Why wouldn’t I know? I have known that sort of stuff since I was young besides Fillip isn’t interested in that stuff with me.”

Rebecca snorts, “Really?,” she raises an eyebrow and looks at me while Ashley does the same. Both women are now staring at me, each of them with their faces flushed red, their eyes almost glazed over with pink haze and their arms moving in an obvious manner yet no one has brought it up.

“Why don’t we all sleep in the same bed together?” I smirk.

Rebecca frowns while Ashley turns away, “You think that’s appropriate?,” the older woman asks.

“Does it matter? We aren’t related by blood and unless you think that you cannot help yourself…”

“You think I cannot help myself? I think it’s you that cannot help yourself, I bet that you’re already excited under the table thinking about all the things that we would get up to.”

“Wanna check?” I say while giving the woman a sly smile.

Rebecca is silent for a moment, we hold eye contact for a moment when suddenly Ashley drops her fork drawing attention to herself and breaking the strange tension.

The young woman leans over towards me reaching for the ground, feeling about for her fork but her head has gone straight for my lap as it rests on my thigh, Rebecca across the table cannot see where her head has ended up, right beside my enlarged engorged member with a glistening tip moving about in small circular motions.

Ashley is staring at it silently before moving her tongue, she licks the middle of the shaft leaving a sticky trail of saliva as her tongue moves up and down the middle of the shaft. I can feel her wet tongue run up and down my member, the pleasurable wetness that comes with each lick of her soft tongue sends waves up my body yet it’s not enough.

“Are you having trouble finding it hun?” Rebecca says across the table, I don’t react while Ashley ignores it for a moment before bringing back her tongue.

“I’m ok, don’t worry,” Ashley replies quickly before wetting her lips and resuming her licking working her way up my shaft and towards the head.

“Well that fork is one I got from my parents so I hope you don’t lose it,” Rebecca says before picking up some more food and eating it.

“Ok,” Ashley says as her tongue reaches the start of my head, her first lick sends shock waves of feelings up my body yet also causes my member to fall in the other direction away from her.

The young woman doesn’t let this stop her as she reaches over and handles my member, shoving it into her mouth producing a wet suckling sound as the sensations travel up my spine. The feeling of suction, the rubbing of her tongue work in combination producing an incredible feeling yet the noise gets louder becoming harder to disguise as I loudly chew some food.

“That fork must have ended up in a rather hard,” Rebecca puts emphasis on the word hard as she presses her foot, Ashley doesn’t seem to notice my dick moving by itself as she continues to suck on it, “place. Please don’t lose it.”

A lip smacking sound comes over the room, “Ok,” Ashley says again without taking my member from her mouth.

“Are you actually looking for it?” Rebecca begins to lean over but I press my foot into her harder, applying firm yet gentle pressure as best I can with my foot.

The woman’s long brown hair sweeps across her eyes as she taken aback by my actions, her brown eyes peer back into mine as I stare at her.

The sucking sound continues sending sensations over my body when I breathe in suddenly involuntarily, Ashley’s teeth have scraped against a sensitive area but this seems to be enough to clue in Rebecca. The woman has removed her foot from my crotch and stood up allowing her to see what’s going on, Ashley grabs for my dick that has left her mouth again and places it back inside as she lays her head on my lap.

“Ashley Kallizili Bachs, what are you doing?”

Ashley opens her eyes and looks towards the woman now staring at her, “Bafffing,” she says without taking my dick from her mouth. She begins to suck again while her mother is watching, she maintains eye contact as the sensations of her tongue exploring the head send waves over my body.

I make eye contact with Rebecca for a moment but she breaks it instantly looking away, her face is red yet her cheeks and eyes are pink, “You shouldn’t speak with your mouth full Ashley,” a few fingers dig into my thigh drawing blood, I hiss in pain but smile at this display. Rebecca’s eyes have returned back to watching her daughter suck on my dick, her eyes don’t blink as they watch Ashley’s head move on my lap.

Rebecca’s hand moves between her legs as she watches this display as though she is unaware of anything else or even where she is, her hand rubs outside her pants up and down working their way under the pants and inside her underwear. A wet slapping sound comes over the room as Ashley watches her mother touch herself, I don’t stop touching the young woman but she’s already incredibly damp.

“Want a closer look?,” I ask while maintaining eye contact with Rebecca. She has snapped out of her daze watching the display on my lap and moved her eyes to meet mine, they hold there for a moment before she looks down on the ground. Our moment of eye contact was enough to exchange countless bits of information completely silently yet they all arrived at the same place, she wants it.

Rebecca walks around the table with awkward steps, Ashley shifts her body and begins to take my member down her whole throat instead of licking it when she notices this sending a new sensation over my body.

The middle-aged woman arrives beside me, her breathing is heavy and her body is sweaty yet her eyes are incredibly focused on what’s going on in my lap, she kneels down beside me on the chair bringing her face to the correct level yet she just watches for a moment, she watches her daughter’s brown hair as her head bobs up and down taking my dick in her throat.

A smell of lust enters the air as she watches this display with an open mouth, licking her lips occasionally as she just watches.

The sound of sucking and heavy breathing is all that can be heard as the smell and heat spreads all through out.

Ashley stops sucking for a moment, she attempts to swallow her saliva but Rebecca seizes upon this chance as grabs at my dick pulling it out of her daughter’s perfect mouth.

My glistening member shines in the air as a string of saliva comes from Ashley’s mouth to it, Rebecca holds it tightly as she looks over it for a moment.

Ashley leans forward to take it in her mouth again when Rebecca leans down first, this results in the two of them meeting on my dick at the same time, their lips almost meet but as Rebecca is holding my dick she is able to take it into her mouth.

“I was using that,” Ashley pouts as she watches Rebecca suck my member with incredible skill, her tongue able to hit the right places while apply the right suction.

The sensations are incredibly but I hold back my reactions as I speak, “Come up here,” I pat the table while moving away the food that’s on the table before me.

Ashley looks at me with a questioning gaze as though she doesn’t understand, I use my arms to guide her to stand up before turning around and sitting on the table, I force her to slide over so that she’s sitting on the table before me, her brown eyes looking at me strangely as though she doesn’t understand what’s going on.

I place her legs over my shoulders and place my hands on her backside pulling her towards me, she slides over to the edge of the table partially hanging over it as she lays down on the table, her head sticking up watching me but I flip up her skirt placing my head under it taking a sniff, Ashley places her hands on my head apply some light pressure but I ignore it as I pull her towards me closer and closer.

The smell is getting stronger and stronger, it’s driving my own body wild as Rebecca continues to suck with expert skill.

A wet feeling hits my lips, I lick my lips allowing my first taste of this nectar in some time.

I run my lips up and down the wet surface before me feeling it, I feel my target which is the little button.

I pinch at it with my lips causing her body to quiver for a moment, I shove aside her wet underwear and immediately set to work placing my mouth over her whole slit and running my tongue from the bottom to the top quickly brushing her little button.

A quiver comes over Ashley’s entire body and her pussy as I do it, I do it again this time increasing pressure as I reach the top. Ashley’s thigh clenches my head as I reach her little button again.

I place my tongue on it, rubbing her little button softly and gently sending waves coursing through the young woman’s body, she begins to loudly moan, “UNH, UNH.”

Rebecca seemingly not wanting to be forgotten hurries her technique, she speeds up her tongue rubbing all the sensitive spots around the head of my dick before taking the whole thing down her throat. She increases the pressure and suction as her head bobs up and down.

Each time the sensations hit my body in different ways building on top of one another, I use this as motivation to devour the untouched pussy before me bringing my tongue to probe all spots before focusing on her clit, her moaning gets louder as the smell of sex becomes undeniable in the room.

“UNH, UNH, there, there. Harder, Harder.”

“Harder, unh, go.”

“UNH.”

Ashley’s pussy quivers as my tongue does its thing, she is breathing heavy as I hold her body steady.

Rebecca slows down her movements and pulls my dick out of her mouth panting as though she’s out of breath, “You must have a magic tongue.”

I push Ashley back on the table and pull my head out of her skirt, my face feels wet from the amount of love nectar on it but I don’t care. I look at the woman down on the ground and feel something inside of me begin to brew, I place my hands under Rebecca’s arms and pick her up off the floor.

She doesn’t say anything as she lets me move her about, I place her on the table next to her heavily breathing daughter who currently has a smile of ecstasy on her face while her eyes are shut. I pull down the pants Rebecca is wearing revealing a pair of black lace underwear with a large black spot on the front.

I pull them down too, Rebecca opens her mouth to speak but I move forward and kiss her, her eyes go wide as our sticky lips meet yet they shut as she doesn’t fight it.

I push her hips back on the table slightly before feeling around for a moment, my fingers slide over her smooth pussy running down her slit and towards the nectar below.

My finger pokes inside her damp love tunnel, her breathing goes deep and slow as I bring my hips into position and…

“UNNNNG,” the woman’s deep moans almost echo in the room as I bury my dick all the way to the base inside her love canal.

I pull out feeling it grab at me, telling my member to stay as though it belongs there.

I push in again, “UNNNG,” the woman says as I pull out quickly.

I begin to thrust in and out, each time accompanied by the woman’s deep moans of ecstasy and passion, as though she has forgotten where she is as she reaches out and grabs the hand of Ashley beside her.

She squeezes Ashley’s hand tightly as I push myself into the woman’s pussy, I pull out causing the woman to moan and let go of Ashley’s hand, watching this causes me to thrust harder and faster.

“UNH, UNH, UNH,” Rebecca begins to clench up as though I’ve begun hitting the right spot but I don’t notice as I’m too excited.

I continue thrusting, “UNH, UNH,” while my breathing gets heavy, the feelings of the woman’s pussy around my dick are incredible as though it’s made for it.

“UNH, UNH, UNNNNNNNH,” the woman’s body begins to convulse including her pussy, it clenches and twitches almost sending me over the edge too yet it’s not enough.

Rebecca pants heavily with her eyes closed, her face has a pleased smile on it yet I need more, I look at the other woman on the table, she has recovered already and is looking at me with a absent smile on her face.

I grab Ashley’s plump rear and bring myself over to her, she’s watching me do all this without reaction until I lift up her skirt.

She reaches down to stop me, “Wait.”

“This is how you stop the religious groups from targeting you, besides don’t you want it?”

Ashley looks at me for a moment then looks away, she nods her head, “Ok, I do want it. I’ve always thought about this… Please Fillip.”

I lift up her skirt and push aside her underwear, her enclosed juicy red-coloured slit is exposed to the air, “Please what?,” I ask while preparing her with my fingers.

“Please give me the thing I’ve always dreamt about, the thing that will connect us forever.”

I bring my dick already wet with Rebecca’s juices before Ashley’s pussy, “Are you sure?”

Ashley looks at me, “Yes.”

I push my dick inside the young woman while maintaining eye contact, they go hazy for a moment before they return to focus, I push in further encroaching upon her maidenhood that is still intact, she bites at her lip as I push past it.

She breathes in sharply as I push further and deeper, I stop as she breathes out then continue, I reach the end of her pussy and begin to pull out slowly allowing her to adjust to it, the tight pussy is wrapping and gripping me closely as I pull out slowly afraid to hurt the young woman.

I pull out halfway and enter again, this time going quicker and not reaching the end, her breathing before softer as I pull out again this time further.

I thrust in again, her tight pussy adjusting to my dick as it slides into the right depth indicated by Ashley deeply moaning through her nose, I focus on this spot and quicken my thrust.

Her previously untouched pussy is now begging for my dick as I feel it suck me back in, the sensations are incredible for myself while Ashley seems to be getting into it too.

“NNNN. NNNNNM, NMNNNN,” she moans with a closed mouth as I thrust.

I adjust my angle, “MMMM,” she moans loudly allowing me to know I’ve hit the right rhythm and spot so I focus myself.

I begin to thrust and focus on this spot, she begins to clench at Rebecca’s hand who responds in kind, I apply more pressure upon seeing this.

Rebecca’s body begins to shake, her pussy begins to twitch giving me incredible feelings.

I can feel the finishing building up so I pump once more hard pulling Ashley into me, this sends a wave of ectasy over my body as my liquid releases deep inside Ashley’s pussy. I’m not done though as I pull out quickly and grab Rebecca who is still beside us, I push my dick back inside her and pump once more releasing another load deep inside of her pussy.

I pump a few more times in Rebecca as Ashley pants and recovers, the feelings of pleasure fade as the smell of sex becomes a stench to the nostril yet as I look at the sight before me I cannot help but feel proud.

I pull my dick out of Rebecca, a glomp of liquid comes out with it. I look over at Ashley who is much the same except with some red mixed in with the white alongside her underwear.

Ashley has shut her eyes while Rebecca is staring up at the ceiling, they’re both panting on the table while I’m panting standing by the side of it.

“Fillip, you should probably not tell your father about this.”

I snort, “Of course, but this wasn’t a once off.”

I touch the woman’s pussy again, she slaps away my hand, “Yes it was,” she closes her legs and sits up on the table.

“Now help me clean up,” Rebecca says.

A wave of tiredness comes over my body but I still nod my head and help out…

I

I

3