1. [Prologue – You are so f*cked Goddess!]
4.6k 24 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's all over; I won. You can no longer fight back!" Villain Raius announced his victory for the world to hear. He celebrated with hysterical laughter.

 

Inside Raius, his soul screamed with all that it had, telling Raius to do one thing [KILL HIM ALREADY! STOP SAYING SHIT AND JUST FINISH HIM ALREADY!]

 

But despite the cries of the man within, Raius did not move and just babbled on how great he was. 

 

In that time, a sharp blade ran through his body. As Raius' attention gravitated to the bloodied sword that pierced him from behind, the man inside could no longer hold back!

 

[SEE!? SEE THAT!? EVERY SINGLE TIME, THIS HAPPENS! This is why I told you to bloody kill him! Oh my shit! Why does every bloody Villain have to do that!? Do you people have scripts etched in your brains!?]

 

"What the!?" Raius gasped as he saw the blade, "How… are you able to… move?" Raius asked as he looked behind the female companion of the Hero got up despite the gaping stomach wound. 

 

Raius was shocked, to say the least. Even with the greatest power in the world, he was still pierced through by a blade.

 

[The pain of being stabbed in the back with the power of friendship never really gets old.] the voice nonchalantly admitted.

 

"Do it, Daryll! Do it and kill him!" the female companion clamored.

 

"But you'll die too!"

 

"It's for the greater good we ca—"

 

[YADA, YADA, YADA! Can you just kill me and put me out of my misery? I have seen this in so many realities already. Those exact same lines were uttered to me 245 times.] The voice grew exasperated, [Come on, please! I'll slit my throat if you can spare me the anguished filled goodbyes...]

 

"B-but I can't do th—"

 

"For the love of we all know she won't die! The Plot Armor is thicker than her ass! And she's a pseudo-milf! Don't cry, you bastard! HERO! Kill him now! Kill me now! I beg of you!]

 

The Hero named Daryll's legs wobbled, but he summoned his strength beyond what he could. He did his best to raise his sword that glowed pale blue and transformed it into a ray of brilliance.

 

"I will save this world from your villainy, Raius! DIE!" with tears in his eyes, Daryll ran Raius through with an energy beam with his more than a friend but less than lover companion Princess Ellaine.

 

[SheeshFinally.] 

 

"GUAAAA!!! THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE!" Raius tried rejecting his fate, summoning his strength to—

 

[Stop! You're embarrassing me! Don't waste energy and just die already.] the voice just had enough of this stupid farce.

 

"Kyaaaaaaa!" the girl screamed in pain.

 

[Oh, shut up, bitch, you won't die.] the voice commented to the dying Ellaine.

 

Then, Raius got vaporized from the face of the earth.

 

[Then they live happily ever after or turn to a rom-com between harem members. Bah, nothing to do with me anymore.]

 

He closed his eyes, and then the next moment, he found himself inside a white room with no end.

 

"I am finally out of that host. That last one was tiring. Dammit, if I was just allowed to slit his throat in his sleep! This goddamn System!"

 

He closed his eyes and searched for what he had managed to retrieve from this life. It took a while, but he found the gift he stole, "Hoooh, I received unlimited mana connection, yippee! How fucking wonderful, so useful."

 

To be trapped in the confines of another person's flesh, unable to do what he wants to do, that's the fate he had been thrust into.

 

How many years had he been living like this? Even he does not know.

 

How many lives had he taken over? He stopped counting after 200.

 

How many times had he died? It didn't matter; for him was just another life to suffer through.

 

He had forgotten the mountain of corpses he lay behind his every wake.

 

The only thing he could remember was a distant past... a different time, a peaceful time. 

 

It was a world where he was just some ordinary person playing online games in an apartment until he got dragged into this never-ending cycle.

 

In the year 2453, the world advanced to unimaginable heights, and with it was the advancement of Games.

 

xxx_Heruzen_xxx, a name coined after deciding to create a player in a drunken stupor. 

 

It had no meaning other than it looked and sounded cool.

 

He had another name, his real name, but even that had long been forgotten.

 

The only thing he had now wasn't even real.

 

Disregarding his name's origin, Heruzen, who decided to play the game without reason, actually became a Top Player through an unorthodox playstyle.

 

Heruzen became a household name for always bringing an exciting stream. Due to this, he grew in terms of popularity, then, one day, he received a notification.

 

[Do you wish to become a True Villain? Y/N?]

 

At the time, Heruzen thought it was a game event. He accepted without giving it much thought, but later, he would rue the day he did so.

 

Sucked into a world of white, he was given the [Villain Takeover System], a power with a very tacky name. With it, he was made to travel between worlds and take over the role of different Villains. 

 

At first, Heruzen was enjoying this newfound power. He was brought to a world where real magic existed; it was just like a game.

 

He lived a luxurious life and used magic without a console. He enjoyed himself until the plot kicked in, and his body moved according to the World's Script leading him to die... again... and again... and again.

 

He suffered the same pain and experience the NPC did. What villain takeover system, he was just a needed soul meant to fill in a character.

 

Heruzen questioned why this was happening and the need for such a thing, but he eventually stopped.

 

Instead, he started thinking of ways to escape his fate. Heruzen began thinking of how he could leave this way of living, and so, he began exploring the System to find any clues.

 

After the third take over, he noticed that he received a portion of the Villain's strength. A villain with the ability to control the dead, a villain with a superpower, a villain with godlike swordsmanship, and even a villain with daddy issues – he didn't just receive the good.

 

He received many benefits, and a lot of insecurities, and so many more that he didn't think he'd receive, but the bottom line of all that was that he grew stronger with every takeover. He even managed to bring the powers he stole to another role! With this knowledge, Heruzen stopped at nothing to derail every story's plot using said powers. However, he fails because of the default setting, every.single.time!

 

Bringing him back to the present.

 

If, even with Godly power, he still dies, then how else could he escape? In the end, he just stopped trying altogether.

 

Heruzen cursed his fate on the first dozen takeover; then he began accepting it on the fiftieth; after who knows how many takeovers, he stopped giving a fuck and just accepted it as his fate. He already tried killing himself around the 70th cycle but failed. 

 

He grew tired of expecting anything.

 

Heruzen sighed while playing with magic. He flicked his wrist, and a galaxy appeared on his palm, "I have all this power, yet I still fail to escape this place? How laughable… dammit, did I inherit his way of talking as well? Tch… that's not going away for a while."

 

Either accept this life or break; there was no in-between.

 

While playing God, a notification suddenly popped up from the corner of his eyes –

 

"Huh? Are you serious?"

 

Reading it… he smirked.

 

"I-is this true?" he trembled.

 

[Congratulations on successfully finishing your 1000th takeover – you have been granted an audience with the Goddess]

 

"If this is a lie, I wi—it is real. Ha… haha…"

 

From an ever-expansive white room, he arrived at a gold-plated hall filled with the most beautiful accessories.

 

He looked around, and at the end of the hall was a throne.

 

A beautiful woman with golden locks, crystal eyes, and a beautiful visage sat in leisure.

 

Her image was perfect and could enslave a man with a single gaze. 

 

On her long slender fingers lay red strands connected to empty space. Pulling and tugging slightly, moving them to her will.

 

[Hmm? Another? But, didn't I receive the last of one? Hmmm… well, you might be a Drifter… but you don't look all that special. Your looks are average, your aura doesn't seem all that much, and I would say you're a failure but let me check the reco— dear me, why are you naked!?]

 

"Hey, were you the one who had been sending me to all those worlds?" Heruzen cared little for the woman's disgust. Instead, he questioned her while fashioning a wide grin.

 

[How impertinent of you to talk to me, the Goddess of Fate, in such a manner!?] she grew annoyed at Heruzen's contemptuous and mocking grin.

 

"I ask you, were you the one who sent me to those worlds?"

 

[Who else coul—]

 

"Then you're dead."

 

[What did you sa — ACK!]

 

Heruzen's naked soul appeared before the Goddess of Fate; from ear to ear, he smiled. The Goddess was thrown into a panic; she did not expect a [Chosen] to act in this manner. She had seen many abrasive Chosen, but none like this young man before him.

 

None was able to approach her.

 

"Ahh~… ahh~… I've waited for this moment, dreamt of it, lusted over this very sight for so long!"

 

Heruzen looked straight into the Goddess' eyes, his voice quivering with joy.

 

A broken smile.

 

[Wait, what are… hey, stop! Why aren't my powers working on you!? What is happe—] The Goddess didn't fight back, no, she couldn't. 

 

Heruzen held her by the neck.

 

She flailed to get away, only to fail.

 

Quickly, she pulled threads of fate seeking salvation, but she saw that all of it led to one thing — Death!

 

The Goddess learned to fear.

 

[No — Stop!] her eyes widened, her composure disappeared, the contempt she held to this Mortal Soul wavered and, in the end, [Spare me~] she was begging him.

 

But, Heruzen did not listen to her.

 

Pent-up rage that spans for a thousand lifetime, "You like sending me to different worlds to suffer, do you."

 

All of the times he died, "The pain I suffered."

 

All of the chances he missed, "The sadness I went through."

 

All of it flooded his mind, "The deaths of the ones I cared to love."

 

All cultivated in the form of a single flowing tear.

 

The Goddess' eyes wavered…

 

"I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT!!"

 

Heruzen gathered everything he could from his soul, the essence of Mana itself crumbled under his control, and as Mana broke moments later, particles floated around him, forming a star.

 

Goddess' lips trembled; her thoughts raced as her eyes widened.

 

Seeing the Mortal's broken smile, she understood that that talking the situation down was impossible. The Goddess of Fate became desperate, and it pulled the thread that crushed her pride.

 

[STOP, MORTAL!] she bellowed, but Heruzen could hardly give two cents of care. After all, his desire to kill this woman was much more potent than anything in this Universe.

 

[Why are you doing this?] she asked while reaching out to her last resort.

 

Heruzen momentarily paused, looked her in the eyes, and just said with an exhausted tone, "You know what you did."

 

Holding the star, Heruzen showed her a final smile and dragged it down onto the Goddess' body!

 

"Die bitch." He calmly said, and the Goddess finally pulled the thread as her body disintegrated to nothingness. 

 

With the death of the Goddess of Fate, Heruzen showed a proud expression. The Realm around him began to shake.

 

[The Wheel of Fate has been destroyed with the Goddess' demised, this dimension now crumbles.]

[You can assimilate the Goddess of Fate's Power – do you wish to become the NEW God of F—]

 

 

"No." he didn't even hesitate; Heruzen had other thoughts, "Will I die if this place collapses with me inside?"

 

Soon after these thoughts surfaced, Heruzen walked towards the throne. He let out an exasperated sigh. He reclined on the throne, slouching.

 

'…Is it suicide if I choose to die in this scenario?' 

 

He asked, not expecting an answer in a realm with no one. The System doesn't respond to him anyway.

 

"Now, I can die in pea—"

 

[It is a suicide, you bloody bastard. But don't worry, I won't let us die here!]

 

The Goddess answered from within Heruzen's System.

 

"Wait, how are you—"

 

[I'm a Goddess... now LIVE!]

 

Heruzen registered the identity of the voice; he gritted his teeth, "EVEN YOU HAD PLOT ARMOR!?"

 

153