Chapter 16 – The Just and the Outlaw
19 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16 – The Just and the Outlaw

“Are you sure he’s here?”

“Yes, Brother Cruel.” An underling whispered to a boy with long arms. A large letter E imprinted itself on the former shirt. Around him, everyone else also had a large helmet and a tight-fitting uniform.

Cruel Noodle, wearing the same shirt, stared at the mansion with a menacing gaze. His brothers – Poopy and the chubby kid had their lives wasted! The former won’t be able to see the sun while the latter was thrown out of who-knows-where!

And all because of one boy!

“Illinois!”

Although he didn’t know how things happened, he could somehow visualize Illinois’s face appearing during his dreams. Those serious and proud eyes looked at him. Beneath those eyes, he seemed like a bug awaiting his fate! To live or die! And he couldn’t fight back nor scream!

“Back then… Back then!” The boy gritted his teeth and roared. “Why did he have such eyes back then? Did he think he can fight me? Me? Cruel?”

“I’ll fucking kill you! I’ll fucking fuck his life!!!”

Even though he didn’t know the reason for his friend getting picked out one by one, he blamed everything on Illinois instead. He had to get revenge, and in the end, might as well include every enemy he could think of… even if it meant killing an innocent!

Thus, Noodle didn’t hesitate and planned his next moves. He got to know where Illinois was first. Residence, school schedule, and family whereabouts. Then, killing methods – knives, incendiaries, oils, gas bombs, and more fire! Even a gun!

But he got was more than what he wished for!

“If we can kill them… then it's not too late to rule the City Q!” Noddle burned in passion. He grinned from ear to ear as he made a speech to his subordinates. “To think an opportunity like this would roll into my hands!”

The mayor, various rich and huge personalities, and Illinois and his family – all of them in one setting?! How could Noodle spare this chance?

Mother Teresa already planned to do something after the debacle with Poopy. Their group in the brink of destruction and needed to gamble so they could still stand in this city! Thus, the only thing she could do was to fight head-on with the government or escape between her tails. But thinking of the time she wasted in this city, she didn’t want to lose it just because of one child!

Now, if Noddle was able to do it before her, then riches and power would follow! A bright future!

All of a sudden, he couldn’t help but thank Illinois, Poopy, and his chubby friend. At least, they became his stepping stones.

“Let’s go! E-Walks! We will make history tonight!” Noodle felt his group name was cool! It resembled his favorite noon-time show, Power Rangers! And right now, his imagination would come true right at his fingertips!

The group went to their respective places. Their eyes burned as they foresaw the streets becoming their turf. No tuition? No food every day? Clothes? Not anymore! They would make tons and tons of money after putting everyone in the city under their palms!

Next, they could become lawyers, polices, doctors, and everything that they dreamt of! And then, together, they could make the greatest empire!

“A Sinless City.” Noodle grinned once again. In his hands, the incendiary burned like his blazing dream. Around him, his subordinates also held various weapons. With one tug, he would make the entire mansion disappear from the earth!

But right when everyone was holding their breath, waiting for Noodle’s cue, a sudden force pushed the latter to the ground. His shoulder jerked and the incendiary flew up in the air… before falling above him.

Poof.

Everyone’s nerves were already pulled taut, and thus, all of them shot their various firearms the moment they saw something flying overhead!

“Ahhhh! What are you doing?! Help me! Help! I don’t want to die!”

“Mother!”

Soon, loud alarms and a cacophony of noises rang from within the mansion. However, none of them noticed a single person screaming beside them. All they thought was, “Screams are such a beautiful sound.”

Another person crouched beside Noodle, wearing a strange suit. The suit enabled the person to endure the heat whilst embracing Noodle to death. Hence, his fate ended. But not before the person whispered in his ears.

“You provoke someone you shouldn’t provoke. So, you must die. It’s a fitting end. After all, you like hiding your identity while wearing a helmet. Now, you’ll die because of a person wearing a suit. Power Rangers, how nostalgic.”

While appreciating the big ball of flame happening in front of them, several gunshots rang. Next, a few people standing beside flopped down like a puppet with broken strings.

“They have guns!” One of them roared and thought about the leader. Unfortunately, he didn’t see Noodle no matter how much he swept his gaze.

A voice echoed, but the contents were too extreme that they hoped they were dreaming. “Cruel Noodle ditched us the moment he saw us firing out ammunitions!”

“He sold us from the start!”

“Kuk!”

Everyone trembled and things escalated into pandemonium when broad figures arrived before them. They wore grave countenances and loud boots with glaring blue uniforms. All of them resembled a pack of trained dogs.

The E-Walks felt the former wouldn’t hesitate to attack just from a slight movement!

A tall handsome man stepped out and gazed at them before speaking with a resounding baritone voice. “We are the police. You are already surrounded and we hope you surrender in peace. Or else, we will use force.”

Everyone in E-Walks shivered as if experiencing winter. Only the word doom flashed inside their head. Especially after seeing the man standing in front of them. He was a legend, a deity that protected this country! For him to be here, one stomp alone could make the entire City Q to quake!

All they could do now was to pray he was kind enough not to send them to hell!

Yet, things didn’t seem to end.

A loud explosion occurred at the back of the house! Everyone ducked to cover and stared at a huge mushroom standing in the all-menacing form before them!

Figures after figures shuttled and everyone could see the metallic sheen carried in their arms. Green and black mixed. Masks that covered their faces. And sadistic smiles flashing their ivory teeth.

Supreme took a deep breath, staring at the leading female with his palpable intent. “It’s you! The terrorist leader, Au!”

The latter chortled and show her luscious tongue. “You said before that you wanted to rip my mask off? Now, you can try again! Let’s see if you improve after tasting defeat by my hands!”

Everyone gasped and their brains got fried from too much information happening. Their hearts pounded non-stop!

Terrorist?!! Fucking terrorists appeared!!!

Someone tipped them that a night excursion would happen and hence, they prepared. Even the mayor didn’t have enough reputation to call Supreme and that said all to the situation. But to think bonified, war-mongering terrorists appeared? Most of them had pissed on their pants! They knew today something BIG was going to happen!

And the best thing to do at moment was to run away from this place!

2